Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Blood Passion (Rev/Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) Empty Blood Passion (Rev/Closed)

Post by Alice the Chopper Thu May 02, 2013 10:01 am

//___January 8th, 2012 AD.

The red skies shined down on the Devil's joke of London, the ruined Regal Necropolis. This place was crawling with demons, quite literally. The horrid things could be found on every street, every building (save for that shithole that those mortals were all holed up in), every telephone booth, every crack, simply everywhere. Most of these demons being mindless killers, it certainly wasn't the safest place to tread. Then again, this is Inferis, where nowhere is safe. Every demon knows this, and every demon knows the unspoken law: Eat or be eaten.

While no place was safe, some of the more intellegent demons choose to travel through the alleyways. They're not exactly void of demons, but the thin roads leave little room for an ambush. It was down one of these ruined allies that a grotesque demon known as the Leaper was scraping the blood off of it's blades on the wall, something the normal Leaper would definately not be doing. Generally a mindless demon, this one was traveling alone and stealthfully, yet another unusual trait. This was probably because the bloody demon was not a Leaper, but something entirely more horrible.

In a rather gross display of convulsions, the creature's bone structure snapped and changed shape into a more humanoid form. The demon's leathery skin draped loosely over the bones, before it changed color and shrunk down like elastic. Though it sounds lengthy, this was a relatively short transformation, only taking a few seconds. The new creature was far mor ehuman than the demon it once was, appearing to be a young woman in her early twenties. A closer look at her would reveal her 'zombified' skin and her rows of razor sharp teeth.

Cracking her neck, the demon spoke out in her native tongues in frusteration, "No matter how many times I do that, it still feels like I'm walking on fucking stilts." She then began to adjust her back, as some of the vertebraes weren't lined up correctly. Happens sometimes during the transformation process, nothing a quick crack couldn't fix. Now finished cleansing herself of her last meal's guts, she began to travel down the alley once more. Her destination: The Spirelands, also known as the place that his lovely demon calls her home.

Last edited by Eris on Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Red Love/Hell Princes
Player: Al

Back to top Go down

Blood Passion (Rev/Closed) Empty Re: Blood Passion (Rev/Closed)

Post by Reverend Smith Thu May 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm

That was the roar of the engine of Rev's bike as he ripped down the highways of Inferis. Ahead of him, a pair of Hellsprinters zipped along, his intended targets for the eve. Behind him? A rather angry Taurus Demon. What had he done to probably enrage such a foul beast? Well... He didn't know, exactly. And didn't particularly care, either! As he tore along the streets, he reached down with one hand, drawing the Blessblaster. Squinting his left eye, probably dangerous for driving, he got the right-most big cat in his vision, and CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. Three shots of silver from his rather hefty revolver, and the beast was done, finished in a most gruesome way as he ran it under-wheel of his bike, chasing its comrade, as the Taurus stopped to gorge itself on the Hellsprinter. "ONE DOWN, DEUCES UP!~" The mighty cat thing was soon pinned, however, to a dead end, as Rev slammed his brakes down, spinning the bike to block off the one exit, as the cat thing turned to him, hissing with venom in its throat. He reached to his back, grasping his massive cross, gripping it in both hands by the bottom, slung to the ground, as he almost ceremoniously dragged it forward, bloodlust in his eyes. "Hello kitty-kitty. You've been a naughty one, haven't you? Well, I can fix that. Knight Templar Reverend Adrianus Aloysius Elia Gerlach Smith VII, be me name, and I've got a gift for you yet. This here in my hands is the Old Rugged Cross, and I'll carry it just for you, friend." The werecat sprung forward, a highspeed sprint, claws primed for the slaughter.

Rev heaved a great heave, and the gargantuan cross swung wildly to the left, as the cat came upon him. It was flung sharply to the side, stopped dead by the impact, and blood gushed from the thing as a loud crunch echoed. Rev lugged the massive weapon with him as he went towards the demonic beast. "Well that went pretty smooth, I should say!" Pressing down his boot on the fiend's chest, he stood, poised with his large cross dangling in both hands, over the beast's head, eyes shimmering psychotically beneath his spectacles. "Now I lay you, down to death, I pray the Lord, you'll be at rest, in death atoned, you are at ease, I pray the Lord, that he be pleased. Amen." His hands jerked abruptly to his side, releasing the cross. It dropped, and not a second later, SQUELCH. "Oh, how disgusting. Ah well, can't be helped." And casually, he picked up the blood-smeared cross, slinging it back onto his back once more, turning to face the massive minotaur, as it, with perfect timing, resumed its charge, energized by its meal. Rev, with another wicked grin, gestured with two fingers; "COME ON, YA PANSY!" Not the best thing to shout at a fifteen-foot minotaur armed with a one ton axe.

The thing charged onward, however, as Rev calmly slung his cross onto his motorcycle's carrying holster for it, strapped to the front, so as not to imbalance it. He then retrieved Ye Olde Repenter. The beast was within range, and it swung down its axe. And Rev brought up his chainsaw, with all his might, the axe blade clashing with the inactive blade of the chainsaw. It took a LOT of strength. Sure, Rev was stronger in Inferis, but even for him, parrying an axe that could kill by weight alone, with a chainsaw of all things was insane. But he was the mad minister! Insanity was but putty in his hands, and he owned his madness. He gritted his teeth and held his ground. The beast's will was weaker than his own, and it relinquished its hold, as he flung its arms up with the chainsaw, activating it simultaneously. "THE REV REVS HIS CHAINSAW!~ REV. REVS. RUN." With a sweeping chop, he caught the minotaur's leg by the knee and blood sprayed in a sickening shower, as he sawed through the limb, the beast falling to the ground, its axe ironically landing on its shoulder, chopping it clean off, as Rev clamored onto the thing's chest, he quite smaller than it. "Lord, take this soul and let it go unto your glory; cleansed by my blade, so holy, it be redeemed as worthy of your heavenly host, in death atoned. Amen."

The chainsaw blared, as he drove it down into the demon's chest, not satisfied until it had severed skin, flesh, muscle, veins, bone, veins, muscle, flesh, and skin, making a dull grinding sound as it hit ground, at which point he stopped it, to preserve the blades' sharpness. As he stood, he wiped the sweat from his brow, flinging his chainsaw onto his motorcycle once more. "Well that was a workout." Stepping lightly from the beast, he noticed a nearby figure, who seemed to have been witness to the display of demonic massacre. "Hallo, miss. Hope my erm..." Glancing at the corpses he'd left, all rather maimed and bloodied, he gave a sheepish grin. "handiwork... Hasn't disturbed your day-to-day."
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Thu May 02, 2013 3:52 pm

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"What the fuck was that?"

it was perhaps the loudest sound the she-demon had ever heard in her life, even louder than demonic screams. It sounded...unnatural. Looking around frantically to find the source of the noise, the demon's yellow eyes grew wide as she saw what it was. A blonde haired man riding upon what appeared to be what she could only possibly describe as a "metal horse". Peaking out from a crack between a couple ruined buildings, she watched as the man on the iron horse pursued a couple of Hellsprinters, and followed by an even larger demon, a Taurus Demon.

The blonde man proceeded to pull out a silver gun and fire several powerful shots one of the Hellsprinters. Eris came out of cover slightly more, fascinated by this weapon. She had seen guns before, but nothing like this, most of the guns in her time were simple muskets powered by black-powder. But this was nothing like that, this gun blew fucking craters in the cat-demon. Such violence. Only shortly after blowing the demon apart, the man finished the job by trampling over it with his horse. The demon soon found herself biting at her fingers, which with razor sharp teeth, causes quite a mess. She simply couldn't wait to see what happened next!

No longer in cover, she was now chasing the steel stallion and it's master, not wanting to miss a single bit of the entertainment. It almost wasn't fair, this guy was getting to have all the fun! Sooner than later the man dismounted his horse, cornering the other hell-cat. "Who is this guy? I gotta know!" She said out loud to herself, if the man wasn't busy killing the shit out of demons, he probably would've heard her. Only seconds after she spoke the blonde identified himself: Knight Templar Reverend Adrianus Aloysius Elia Gerlach Smith VII. "A priest, huh? Now this I can't miss! I need this!" Eris spoke, choosing at this point in time to revert to her mortal form. The transformation was quick, as her sharp teeth and decaying skin became normal, making her appear far more human.

As the Taurus Demon from earlier approached, the Reverend pulled out a sword. No, that wasn't a sword. What was that? the Templar answered her question shortly after, with a catchphrase. "Chainsaw..." The weapon had a rotating blade on it, making it far more deadly than any sword she had ever seen. With what looked like an effortless motion, the weapon of destruction cut the bull like demon's leg clean off. the blood splattered all over, including all over Eris. Something about the way the blades torn the flesh apart in absolute discord, something about the sound, the sound of ripping flesh and loud vibrations, it completely hypnotized the she-demon. In shock, the Taurus accidentally chopped it's own arm off with it's own axe, painting the walls with more red. In a grand finale, the man drove his chainsaw into the beast's chest, ending it's life once and for all in a most brutal manner. Eris licked the Taurus Demon blood off of her lips while grinning widely.

After putting away his awesome weapon, the Reverend actually approached Eris, who suddenly snapped out of her daze. "Disturbed my day-to-day? Disturbed?!" Eris let out a loud chuckle, as if the man had just told her a hilarious joke. "Fuck, I mean, fuck, that was the most exciting thing I've seen since...since...well, since like last Thursday. Now that was a mess." Her movements while talking were over-dramatic and erratic, it was like she wore a stamp on her forehead that said "crazy". "The gun, the style, the fucking chainsaw, it was great!" She continued laughing until she caught her breath. The grin upon her face slipped away. She realized at this moment she would likely have to do battle with this man. "Such a shame." Eris commented in a different, more grim tone.

Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Fri May 03, 2013 11:02 am

As he stepped a bit closer to the woman, he could begin to see her a bit more clearly. She had bright pink eyes sitting under a head of silvery blonde hair, complimented nicely with some lightly tinted strands or so here and there, added some colorful flair, it did. Seemed human, really. Bit too human, honestly. Probably not a Templar, but hey, he hadn't met everyone, and likely wouldn't. Still though; didn't look the part. Hunter? Maybe. Ritualist? perhaps. Demon? Always a possibility. Not quite his target, though; whatever she was, she wasn't what he'd been dealing with. He'd been sent to waste a pack of Hellsprinters, and the Taurus was, like many before it, collateral, at best. And Rev was, of course, King Collateral. If he and her were to tango, she'd be a mere bloodstain herself, a pity, a shame. Unless she survived, of course.

He waited patiently as she repeated his words, quite amused, it seemed, as she laughed afterwards, still somewhat in shock, it seemed. Though a different kind of shock than he'd assumed originally. Funny. "Ah, well that's good! Always glad to give a nice little show for those who happen to be around, hehe. Name's Reverend Adrianus Aloysius Elia Gerlach Smith VII, if you have a good memory for names, but if not, call me Rev." He tipped his glasses a bit, with a friendly smile, and a slight bow. He could only laugh, in that oddly soft and quiet chuckle of his, almost contemplatively, as she went on to elaborate on her favorite parts of his impromptu theatrics. And honestly, he would admit they were theatrical; every being in either realm of existence deserved a proper and honorable execution. No mere "Blam-dead-move-on" killings, unless absolutely necessary, a grand coup de grace was always preferred.

"Well, dank u, I appreciate your taste in weapons and my style." Little did he really know, as she noted, as if with a sigh of despair, that something was a shame, he would have to display such style and weapons again, so soon. "Pardon? What'd be a shame, ma'am?"
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

After introducing himself, Eris immediatly realized that the priest was still unaware of her demonic nature. She thought of killing him right at that moment, when his guard was still down. The demon quickly retracted this plan, however, especially after witnessing his skill in battle. On top of that, she had yet to see what his hand-to-hand skills were like, if he had any at all. If he also happened to be a master of Kung Fu or something, attacking while his guard was down could quite possible mean a bloody death for the shapeshifter. She let out a short frusterated scold after this thought.

Something about this man. "Nice to meet ya, Reverend Adrianus Aloysius Elia Gerlach Smith VII!" The woman reapeated his entire name in a cheerful tune. In an almost mocking manner, she returned the bow and evaded his question, "I'm Eris!" It wasn't exactly a name any human would wear. "Pretty fuckin' short compared to your name, right?" Once again, the she-demon let out a maniacal giggle. Only this time, she didn't stop. The giggle turned more into a laugh, and the laugh turned more into only what one would describe as a "hyena choking on a bone".

Slowly but finally catching her breath, Eris threw herself straight up, having been previously bent over from such hard laughter. During this laughter, she seemed to have lost slight control over her mortal form, as one of her pink retinas turned back to it's original yellow color. If the Reverend didn't catch her demonic nature by now, well, that would be a horrible mistake. She was already growing impatient with conversation, even though she had just introduced herself.

The silver haired woman felt something different about herself. Dammit, my fucking eye changed back again, didn't it? The conversation may be cut short due to this. "Oh! I'm sorry about this, hang on a second." The demon proceeded to stick her finge rin her yellow eye, which for whatever reason caused it to revert back to pink. "There! Much better, I hate that shit." She let out another short crazy chuckle, and awaited the Rev's reaction. After all, simply killing him would be such a waste. This needed to be as bloody as possible.

[OOC: Sorry if this post kinda sucks, my brain farted halfway through. >__>}

Last edited by Eris on Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 am

Haha! Quite to the oldster's surprise, she quite cheerily greeted him, full name and rank. So nice and polite of her. Not many people really ever bothered to remember more than Reverend Smith, at most Reverend Adrianus Smith, if they didn't just call him by one of his many monikers; The Rev, The Mad Minister, The Dutchman, Lucky Sevens, and The Cursed Partner, to name a few. Actually, remembering all of his nicknames took more time and effort than just remembering his name... Weird. Anyways, after such a pleasant surprise, however, she introduced herself, giving a single four-letter name. Eris.

Moments later, she noted the vast difference between their names, before falling into nothing short of a complete and total manic episode of laughter, from a light giggle into a mad cackle. Quite peculiar. "Hahaha, right you are, right you are! Though, while simplicity is nice, I quite like my name. Seven names for the seventh bearer of the name; and you know what they say about threes and sevens, eh?" As he spoke on his favorite numbers, though, a stranger peculiarity than her laughter caught his discerning eye, and he looked, in mild amusement, a smile still on his face, as her eye shifted color. Watching for another few moments, he saw that she seemed to cover for it and change it back, trying to play it off, but obviously not worrying too much over the rather lazy attempt. Nobody would fall for that.

"Ahhh, young one... Or old one, as may be the case... You really need to keep those eyes in check, particularly while conversing with a Knight Templar; if I were any ordinary Templar, you'd already be dead. Or perhaps not, for I'm really not an ordinary Templar, not at all. Though as it is, you've really done nothing to wrong me, and I to you, nor do I have a particular hit set for you." He bowed his head slightly, stretching his fingers with a light clinging and clanging as the metal of his gauntlets scraped together, before he began to remove the gauntlets, reveal his hands, gloved with nice black gloves. "As such may be, however, I'd expect nothing less of you than a duel, eh? Why else would you have approached me, were that not your intent, eh, milady? And perhaps you may be among the few..." He removed his gloves, his cheerful, friendly smile never fading. "The few... That I just can't seem to kill. By accident of course; I've a nasty habit for accidentally killing those I'm not attempting to kill, you see, and I hope you understand."
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 am

"I thought you were never going to bring it up!" The demon exclaimed after hearing the priest mention a duel. Eris listened as he went on to explain how his encounters often ended poorly for the one she was facing. he had the right to say this, after displaying such a fantastic set of skills. But he was still mortal. Still fragile. Still a mere cockroach. Those demons he had killed earlier were mindless animals, unlike the thing that stood before him now. At the thought of this, the deceiver laughed at him, in a similar fashion to earlier. This time, her mortal form completely vanished during the process, not even trying to suppress it anymore. Her teeth turned razor like and her eyes turned to their demonic origin. In addition, her skin turned a ghostly pale. This was her demon form, her true form.

"We all must die. We all must fall apart. It is the natural law of chaos." Eris spoke in a calm manner. "But having such a rule would break the law of chaos!" She suddenly contradicted herself in a completely different tone. it was becoming increasingly obvious that she was completely nuts or a very devout follower of the ideals of discord. Or more likely, both. "Show me what you got, mortal insect." She said in her native tongues, a language the human before her probably didn't understand, but has likely heard before.

The demon slicked her teeth, which due to their razor like nature, cut her tongue and caused her to bleed, in quite a disturbing manner. In an instant, the demon began running at the Reverend at an alarming pace. She seemed intent on charging the man straight on. However, during her run, her bones began to snap and break, and reform into something else. her legs were replaced by sharp blades, and her hands by sharp claws. Several more screaming sharp mouths appeared on her body. The form was terrifying, but nothing that hasn't been seen before. She took on the form of a Leaper, one of her most used transformations. The process only took but a mere three or two seconds.

The morph had completed itself right in time. She found herself right in jumping distance, while still running. In an instant, the monstrous creature leaped into the air, with it's bladed legs pointed directly at the Rev's chest. if he didn't have quick reflexes, this fight was already over. If she were to miss, her blades would stick into the ground instead of the man's body, which would be a minor problem, but not a fatal one.
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Ahh, but she was so quick to jump to a duel. He had indeed assumed she wanted one, hence why he asked, but he had really been hoping that he was wrong. She was a pretty little thing, it'd be a shame to wind up killing her. In fact, even as her skin paled and face morphed into one with fangs and wicked eyes, she still didn't look that bad. Not a monster, not yet, anyways.

Rev gave a small chuckle as she went on about the laws of chaos. An oxymoron, it was, and he had to admit, it was a pretty clever quote. "Chaos, you say? Well, you may not have heard of me before, and please excuse me for having to speak so much of myself, but..." He flashed a grin as he drew a long dagger, beautifully crafted of silver and gold. He put the knife to his mouth, slowly licking the blade, before taking both hands and rubbing them across either side, then the edge, ever so gently. He was blessing it, with his own blessed sweat. "I list chaos as a hobby on my resume."

He watched with a bit of calm amusement as she came charging at him. While he wouldn't underestimate her, he still knew that he could handle whatever she could dish out. Though he wondered what her ability was... Until her body shifted, ripping at itself and distorting until she was a new creature. A leaper?

Watching, now a bit more wary, he saw her do the expected; she jumped and came sharply down at him, with a slight whistling of the wind as her body fell, like a pointed stick, aiming right at his chest. "Shot through the heart~" He brought his knife up, steadying himself, and shifting all of his weight to his right foot. "And you're to blame~" He swung the knife at her deadly legs as she fell, twisting his wrist down, so as to catch her on the very blade, fully aware of the follow-ups she could utilize after, as he pivoted on his right leg.

"Darling, you give love~" And at that, he swiftly retracting the hand, as he pulled himself into a cartwheel, retreating about five or ten feet. He flashed her a grin, with a wink. "A bad name~" Now to see what sort of fun awaited him... This should be interesting.
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Sat May 18, 2013 5:57 am

As Eris came down on the Reverend, he proved his worth by skillfully reflecting her deadly blades with but a small dagger. Showing off a bit herself, she jumped off of the small weapon's surface, flipping backwards as the priest cartwheeled out of the way as well. At this point, it was looking like it was going to be a fight most enjoyable. Her opponent was no common prey, but that's exactly the way she liked it. The Knight Templar was also equally as mad as she was, singing as he fought the hideous demon. In response to this, the several mouths on the shapeshifter's body made a few distorted noises that vaguely sounded like laughter.

"Only a chump would've fell for some stupid shit like that!" In an instant, the Leaper's body began to change into it's smaller original form, in an equally grotesque but quick manner. The Doppelganger let out a wide smile after condescending the Reverend. Eris pulled her feet out of the the small craters she made due to landing as a Leaper and took a few steps forward. "It's been so long since I've tasted mortal!" Staying in place, she collapsed in laughter, placing her hands on her knees. "That was about one four years ago, such a long time!" Her speech patterns became more erratic and crazed. Standing up straight, she looked the Reverend straight in the eye with her dilated pupils. "I'm gonna fucking eat you."

Eris' wide smile grew maniacal, and developed into what one could only describe as a 'slasher smile'. Seconds afterwards, her body began to violently change again. A pair of bat-like wings ripped out of her back as her physical features began to change into that of one of Lilith's children. Flipping her new black hairstyle out of her face, the she-demon jumped off of the ground and took flight.

Not even a second after doing this, the winged creature flew at Reverend Smith at an alarmingly fast velocity, faster than some automobiles on Earth. Accelerating faster than forty miles per hour in a short amount of time, the not-succubus planned to dig her long nails into the Templar's shoulders and carry him off the ground.

Regardless if she missed the Templar somehow by another incredible feat of agility or grabbed him as she had intended, Eris would crash through a window in a nearby ruined building and land in it for a few seconds. if the Reverend was with her, she would attempt to throw him away from her and continue the battle in this new environment. If he evaded the attack, however, Eris would wait in this building for a few minutes, allowing herself to rest and wait for the Reverend to approach her.

Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Sun May 19, 2013 7:08 am

My oh my, this battle was quickly turning into a rather rousing game of wits, yes it was. Rev could only chuckle to himself, ever so lightly, as she used the thin blade of his dagger to fling herself away from him. Even more peculiar, she either wasn't harmed by, or completely ignored the pain from, the silver blade of the knife. Impressive either way. The good Reverend smiled as she mocked him. "Nice to know that neither of us are chumps, then, eh?" Her Leaper form morphed back into a semi-human visage, as he stood his ground, twirling his holy dagger in his hand. He listened as she went on speaking, now rather psychotically reminiscing about past non-demonic meals. "Oh, really? Well, you may have to find another meal, I'm afraid; you see, I'm a bit tougher than most, like a badly prepared steak. Positive you wouldn't like to eat me." Not that he'd give her a chance to anyways.

He then watched as she morphed once more, into a new being. He cocked an eyebrow; first a leaper, now a succubus? "Well you're certainly multi-talented." Sheathing the knife, he braced himself as she flew at him, fully intent on continuing this fight in a most non-lethal manner; it would be no fun to end it so soon. As she rocketed forward, he saw exactly what she was going to do, and he waited. Given the chase beforehand and the current one, his pores were quite at work with producing sweat and such, which, for her, was a bad thing. His hands, especially, were covered in the blessid bodily fluids, and as her claws ripped into his shoulders, they were instantly hit with a thin layer of what was essentially purified holy water.

To top this off, he grasped her wrists with his hands, even more covered in it than his shoulders, and squeezed tightly to ensure the most potent effect. While weaknesses varied between all demons, holy water was almost always a constant. Hopefully, that'd hold true for her, as he intended to scorch her wrists with his blessed flesh. But, alas, there was no time to ponder her weaknesses, nor to even check to see if he'd had an effect on her, as she slammed through a window, flinging him aside as she did so. He winced slightly as his shoulders bled a bit, the blood having been stopped by her talon-like nails until she released him. "I must say, Eris. You really do know how to well and thoroughly ruin a man's coat." That said, he removed the coat, slinging it sailing downward towards his motorcycle, as he assumed a proper fighting stance, and a somewhat maniacal grin.

"Let's dance a deadly dance, shall we?"
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

Covered in glass and blood, the succubus got to her feet and shook off all of the broken shards that had impaled her skin with a single mighty flap of her wings. The glass was...colored. In a sudden realization, she noticed where she was. The stained glass window, the pipe organ, the pews. Yes, this seemed to be a twisted reflection of a church, and a grand one at that. It was desecrated, several more intelligent demons must have vandalized the place, as words of blasphemy and hate were written on the walls. Either way, the aesthetics were of no concern.

"Let's dance a deadly dance, shall we?" The priest spoke as he removed his torn and ruined coat. Oh, a dance most deadly it will be. Eris thought in her head, while nonchalantly licking her bloody fingers like a child would after eating Doritos. It wasn't her blood she tasted, ah the oh so familiar taste of one's own blood, much like a favorite sandwich that has been eaten too many times. No this taste was fresh, mortal, holy. Much like a freshly roasted turkey that's delicate flesh just falls off the bone. It was the Reverend's blood. So overtaken by the sweet, sweet delicacy of mortal blood, the shapeshifter paid little mind to the foul burn of the holy sweat.

Being in a church and being covered in holy water would be anathema to many demons, but not the one that stood before the Reverend today. The demon shook her wings once more before they retracted into her body. Once again, Eris took on the her normal demon form. However, something was wrong with her, something was different after consuming the pure blood. She let out a loud giggle that was far more jovial than the evil laughter she preformed before, but still equally as maniacal. She seemed if all possible...crazier. With a wide grin, she pointed at the Reverend's shoulders. "Well aren't you holey!" After making the rather lame pun, she seemed to crack herself up, as her laughter became more uncontrollable and unsteady. The silver haired demon eventually calmed this down by, strangely, hitting herself in the face a couple times.

Eris proceeded to throw her hands in the air, still laughing, before bringing them down one after another onto the forsaken church's brick floor, soon following the motion with her entire body. It was a simple acrobatic technique, the cartwheel. It was a relatively easy movement to dodge or even parry from the Rev's stance, but she seemed to have other intentions besides doing the obvious and attempting to kick him. Her right foot slammed down on the floor inches away from the blond man. She was standing in his face, staring down into his spectacle covered eyes.

Her body began to change again, her apparatus being activated. This time it did not take on a demonic form, but a form far more human. A male form. The Reverend's form. The priest would soon find himself looking at a mirror image of himself, and only inches away. "Let's see what you can really do!" The impostor replied, copying the templar's stance. She wasn't entirely aware of his abilities, but she felt this body's strength coursing through her. It was certainly physically stronger than her normal demon form, but was there more to this? That would have to be found out later.

The only thing telling the doppelganger away from the original were the scars they wore. The fake one, Eris, decided to go in for the first punch, since she was already in his face. her attack was simple: a swift uppercut to the face followed by a backwards pivot to attempt to avoid being quickly countered with a similar attack. This would be a dance like the Reverend had never seen before.
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Fri May 24, 2013 1:47 am

As he prepared to fight Eris, it occured to the Reverend where exactly he was. It seemed to be a rather ornately decorated church, ad they'd just shattered through a stained glass window, depicting Mary; while he'd have normally been a bit regretful after that, and angered by the foul blasphemies on the walls and pews, he was actually just surprised there were churches in Hell, at all. Odd. He almost laughed at the amusing irony of it.

Almost. He did, however laugh as Eris pointed at his maimed shoulders, saying he was holy. Holy, holey, haha! "Hahahahaha!~ That, that was a good one, I'll have to keep it in mind. Here's another funny one, though;" He grinned as he drew his revolver, firing off two shots vaguely in her direction, though whether they hit or not was unknown, as he didn't pay mind to it. "Pew, pew!... Get it? Pew, pew?" He cracked a mad grin and burst into laughter once more. Two psychopaths, duking it out. Quite an interesting spectacle.

And another spectacle was about to reveal itself, as she cartwheeled over, Rev reholstering his gun, joke completed. He didn't so much as flinch, as she stood right in front of him, before her body morphed into that of a spectacled blonde human, with a scruffy beard, wearing a long black trench coat; she had turned into him? Neat.

"Quite a nice parlor trick you got there, Eris. Would certainly create a bit of chaos, I'm sure. Though... Can you copy technique?" He grinned as she swung her fist up at him, catching it in his hand, though not without a slight wince of pain; so that was what his punches felt like. Applying pressure to the hand, he attempted to twist it around as she pivoted, potentially breaking it, or at least twisting it painfully, should she not break free, though if she did, he'd let her go. He performed a backflip, himself, assuming a proper stance.

He was well and truly a skilled martial artist, and his techniques could blend well; wing-chun, jailhouse rock, krav maga... He was at his finest when it came down to hand to hand combat, and he enjoyed getting his hands dirty. Very dirty... "Come now, is that all you've got? I expected a bit more from you than that. Give me a challenge, Queen of Chaos!~" This should be quite fun. Quite fun indeed...
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 am

Crack. The first time ever being shot. Right through the shoulder. What a hole it was, what a hole it was indeed. Crack. How disappointing. The painful euphoria was only only meant to be felt a single time, but what a feel it was.

Her uppercut was caught by the priest. In a forceful twist, he turned her wrist backwards. "Ow!" The shapeshifter yelled out in a voice similar to the Reverend's. It was obvious this signal of pain, of discomfort, was nothing but a childish joke. After all, she did just get shot in the shoulder with little reaction. It was only a flesh wound, nothing that won't grow back. But mortals don't grow back, do they?

In a show of flexibility, Eris twisted her entire body around and out of the blond man's powerful grasp. Continuing her motion, she rolled a few feet away from her opponent before jumping to her feet. Do mortals grow back? This question was now something of interest to the mimic demon.

In response to the Priest's taunt, the doppelganger gave no words, but a simple laugh. She stood her powerful form up, before crouching down, with her legs close to the floor and spread apart. The demon extended her right arm towards the Reverend, forming her hand into an open palm. She held her left close to her chest in a half open palm. A true martial artist would recognize this stance immediately: Leopard Style.

Like a wild cat stalking her prey, Eris circled around the priest in a slow and prowling manner, as if she were about to pounce. "Come now, is that all you've got? I expected a bit more from you than that. Give me a challenge, Queen of Chaos!~" She flashed a smile at her opponent, a smile he also wore on his face. "I still gotta few more tricks for ya, doll." The demon spoke using the Rev's own voice, even if she was was still struggling to get his accent down.

While circling her foe, she took note of the area. Anything that could be used to her advantage. Across the room and hidden by darkness she spotted what appeared to be a lead pipe, which she took note of. Shards of glass were spread throughout the room, which be unfortunate for somebody if they were to take a fall. Wait a minute.

Breaking her circling motion, Eris swiftly grabbed a handful of glass with her left hand and tossed it with precision towards the Rev's face, which would hopefully cause a distraction, kinda like throwing dirt in somebody's face. Only glass. Which is of course, a lot more painful. Following up this "distraction" attack, the shapeshifter would skillfully move into range, where she would attempt to use her outward most foot to kick the templar's kneecap in an attempt to disable it. If she missed, it would leave her fairly open for a counter attack, as she would still be in close range.

Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:06 am

As he fired the shots, he only noticed moments later that one had hit her, and the other hadn't. Aww... He hadn't MEANT to shoot her. Ah well. What's oddest, though, was that seemed to just honeybadger a shot to the shoulder, particularly one with a silver blessed bullet. She was truly extraordinary, that was for sure. A worthy opponent indeed. Though honestly, he wasn't one to fight a lady. Not his thing, y'know? Far too chivalrous, he was... But since she looked like him, it was about time for a bit of unrestrained masochism, non?

As he caught the uppercut, he heard a shout of pain from Eris, though could only smile, shaking his head like one does after seeing someone do something silly, as he knew it was put on; nobody took a bullet to the shoulder and just casually brushed it off, then was hurt by a little wrist-twisting.

As she twisted away, he allowed her to, unhindered, and merely watched, almost bemused by the whole thing. As she escaped his grasp, she then, slightly to his interest, took up a leopard stance. Well then. Seemed she knew her martial arts just as well as he did. Well, that's not true; she knew her kung-fu as well as he did, perhaps, but he did doubt that she knew seven martial arts at all, let alone with his level of skill in each. Nonetheless, this could be interesting. He drew back his right leg, onto his toes, placing his hand in front of him, crouching slightly; the basic combat stance of what may be considered the most lethal and brutal fighting style: Krav Maga.

As she circled him, he watched, patiently waiting for her to close the distance. His hands were truly lethal, and despite his age, lightning quick. That said, as she threw up a handful of glass shards, he could really only move them so fast; he took most of the glass to his arms, a good few shards slicing his skin, some even embedding in, and grinned as she brought her leg up in a kick, leaving her wide open for a counter attack. With quick and sharp precision, he...

...Caught her by the ankle, pulling her leg gently down back to the ground, before making a tutting sound and wagging a finger at her. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Recklessly foolish, really. You left yourself far too vulnerable; I could have broken your leg, smashed your ribcage, broke your neck, or, had I the cool efficiency to end such a fun duel early, crushed your skull in at the temple. You should really be more careful. That said..." And even as he had just assisted her in harmlessly standing, he unleashed a flurry of blows aimed at her lower torso, before flipping backwards from a handstand, reassuming his stance.

"Everybody gets one." Could a mortal grow back, she had been mentally asking herself, unknown to the Rev. Well... No better time than the present to find out...
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:22 am

Huh?!

The psychopathic Reverend had grabbed her leg, only to set it down gently. "...you should really be more careful. That said..." The blonde Templar said, finishing his short speech on how he could have made quick work of the greater demon. Oh, wasn't he just the confident one. It would take far more than a few broken bones to take her down.

Eris clenched her teeth, which were a lot different than what she was used to, molars being flat and not carnivorous, and felt the flurry of crushing punches impact against her lower ribs, bruising a couple of them in the process. This was but a minor set back, as it failed to even knock the shapeshifter down. The priest's own form was quite sturdy, after all.

With a few cracks of the neck, she spoke out in the man's voice, "Don't be so sure." She followed up her mock chiropractics on her knuckles. "I don't die so easily." Her voice was crazed as she held out the powerful right arm of the priest's form and formed a fist in front of her face. Some sort of power was flowing through her, like she had never felt before. What was this?

The she-demon prepared to transform once more, but something different happened entirely. Out of her right forearm a large spike grew, piercing her flesh and causing her to bleed, only for it to heal back up shortly afterwards. The spear like weapon was made out of the demon's own study bones. What was this? She felt no pain from this, only power.

"Well, THAT'S interesting!" The doppelganger said as if she was in shock, before retracting the weapon back into her forearm. In a sudden and powerful movement, the priest's clone charged at the original, much like an American football player would tackle a member of the other team. As soon as she was in distance, she raised her right arm up and prepared to bring her elbow down upon the good Reverend's shoulder. Just as she was about to make impact, she grew a spike from her elbow in an attempt to stab the templar's shoulder blade.

This just got a whole lot more interesting.
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 am

He had to hand it to her, she could certainly take some blows. In his form, anyways. He smiled a pleasant smile, one known to shatter the strongest of mental guards, and replied cheerily to her woods. "Ohh, I wasn't counting on it~ That'd spoil the game, and tell me, what fun would that be?" And well and truly, that's all this really was the to Reverend. A game. And the game seemed to only get more and more interesting, as she seemed to throw a punch, only to discover, to her own surprise, that bone was jutting out of her hand. Well, she may need to see a doctor about that.

Or not, as it retracted into her arm, before she charged and flung herself at him, slightly to his annoyance; really now, did you not just receive a mini-lecture on reckless behavior? Nevertheless, a thought occurred to him, with a mad grin. He saw the spike emerge from her arm as she brought down an elbow on his shoulder, and he moved just enough to deter a fatal blow; that said, he took the stab. Truly only something a madman would do, but where he was a madman, he was a wiseman second; he knew what he was doing.

With one of his arms incapacitated, and the same following true of her, he drew his dagger and in one swift motion, brought it up from below, aimed at the armpit of her free arm. At the same time, he aimed a kick at her knee, hoping to break her balance, all the while grinning, blood from his shoulder wound splotched slightly on his face, making the gleam in his eyes twice psychotic. Do mortals grow back...? This one does...
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:52 am

"Ohh, I wasn't counting on it~ That'd spoil the game, and tell me, what fun would that be?" Yes, that would spoil the game, wouldn't it? Bold of a mortal to speak such strong words. Eris liked that about him, he wasn't ignorant like the other hundred or so Demon Hunters or whatevers she'd encountered in the past. He was absolutely mad, and she knew just how much power insanity held with it. Letting go of your morals, your hold on reality, it made anything possible.

She felt her bone like dagger sink into the mortal's holy flesh, passing through a thin layer of purified sweat and cutting through a few non vital veins, creating a more gruesome looking wound than it was actually serious. The demon's victory was short-lived, however, as she quickly felt a sharp pain in her left armpit. The Reverend's holy dagger had pierced her flesh, and had made quite an impressive stab wound. Even with her supernatural regeneration, she was now starting to lose a grand amount of blood, an amount that would've probably of killed any mortal by now.

Due to this, her vision was starting to become surreal and distorted. Colors were all starting to fade into a dull shade of red as images became faint. Barely seeing it coming, she just managed to step aside from the Rev's kick and forcefully pull herself out of his blade in a graceful but drugged motion. The shapeshifter quickly changed back into her silver haired original form before performing two well executed backwards handsprings, giving her a few yards of distance away from the Templar. "Right-aroni, that wouldn't be any fun at all!" The jester like demon said in a upbeat, but slightly exhausted voice. She took her right arm, her left looking obviously weighed down from the armpit wound, and raised her fist to eye level, then proceeded to fistbump the air. "I haven't even gotten to the punchline yet!" The demon jived, making her next move obvious with a cringeworthy pun.

With that, she took off charging at the priest yet again with her fist held out. The objective of the attack was obvious, she was aiming to punch the Good Reverend's pretty little priest face in, maybe embed those glasses into it, eh? It would be easy to counter attack, but fairly hard to step out of the way, as she was only a few yards away. Or at least that's what it seemed...

At the very last second, Eris would quickly slide onto her back and under the priest's legs, using the force she built up from the charge to propel herself. As she was coming up behind him, she would deliver a well placed, and very underhanded heel to his general "area", hopefully making him keel over in pain. Regardless of how the trick played out, she would emerge behind him after performing the the nutcracker, springing up in an upright position.

"And that's all, folks!" Eris laughed, growing a sharpened blade from her right and only completely functional arm. With a quick but extremely inaccurate stab due to her psychosis, she attempted to finish the Reverend off by stabbing him in the back, yet another dishonest trick. She was losing blood, and suffering anymore mortally injuring wounds might not be the best of ideas at this point. It had to end, soon.
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Smith Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:26 am

Ouch.

The tall man's first thought as the bone pierced his shoulder. He maintained his grin though, during his counterattack. It was wearing a bit thinner, however; under his grin, he was honestly taking far more damage than he'd expected. Even with his regeneration and natural resilience, he couldn't keep this up for much longer without putting his life or limb at risk. He watched as she slid out of his dagger's cold touch, her armpit bleeding, as she retracted her own blade; a spurt of blood erupted from his shoulder, though he held the trump on that one; were Eris to look closely at it, she could see the broken veins and torn muscle slowly growing back together, beginning the process of repair even then.

As she made a rather unpunny pun, he laughed anyways, fully anticipating the punch aimed at him. Could have dodged it, perhaps, since it was so predictable. But that would have been no fun, no challenge! But even as he prepared a counter attack, she outfoxed him, dropping into slide at the last second, bringing up a fist as she went under him. With no time to dodge, he really just had to count on the reliability of an athletic cup, AKA, the one thing between him and fiery burning pain. But as she slid, he aimed a sharp and fast kick at her chest. With steel-toed boots, plus the momentum from her slide? Would be quite powerful, he assumed.

And as the fist connected with him, he winced in pain, dropping to a knee, if but for a moment. "Agh, not fun... I suppose that's how you get your kicks, eh?" Yep. She wasn't the only one capable of awful puns!~ But no time for those; hearing her approach from behind, he anticipated an attack and glanced back; perhaps just luck, but as her blade sunk into his back, the way he'd turned to face her slightly resulted in the blade missing anything too important. Wincing again, and coughing a bit as the blade went cleanly through, he grinned a wide Cheshire grin. "Is that all you've got? Child's play~" And with a rather impressive feat of his strength (or rather, the bone's brittle structure) he let down his good arm's hand on it in a chop, splitting the blade in two, leaving the majority still embedded in him.

And in a manly feat of manliness, he pulling the blade out through the same way it came in, before marveling at the bony shank. "Neat ability you've... Got there." Even as  he spoke, a sudden jolt of pain reminded him that he was injured pretty badly. Glancing at his watch, he noted the time; the medical team wouldn't like him showing up much later. Thus, he stepped closer to Eris, extending a hand for her to shake, pulling her into a hug as he did so. "Well, it's certainly been a blast, but I really must be going now. Care to finish our little duel another time? May bring some new toys to it, should be quite fun." And with a pleasant smile, he walked to the shattered stained glass, looking down to his motorcycle. Turning to Eris, he waved one last time, and said with a wink, "Adieu, shapeshifter~ And bone voyage~" And as he slowly fell backwards, he revealed at the last possible second the bone she'd stabbed him with, flinging it back at her in a final attack.

As he fell, he turned to land into a roll, and upon doing so, he stepped over to his bike. Well, today had certainly been fun, but he was quite ready for a nice long rest. Maybe a bite to eat as well. Revving up his bike, he reflected on the fight; few demons could hold their own against him. She was definitely one of a kind. Proved to be a challenge, in fact. Quite fun.

[EXIT THREAD]
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 am

The jester like demon felt her sharp blade sink into Smith's large and imposing back, stabbing cleaning into the flesh and coming out the other side of flesh. An impalement that would've even made Lord Dracula proud. Holy blood splattered upon the demon's face in, a truly blasphemous picture, especially since it all took place in "God's" home. Eris' excitement about her most recent kill was quickly spoiled as the Reverend turned to face and mock her, "Is that all you've got? Child's play~" She had no jokes in response to this, honestly being pissed that he attack wasn't successful. The sin she was sent here truly started to show through: Pride. Her razor like teeth gritted together in a hateful rage and she took her left arm, ignoring the great pain it was in for the time being, and formed a second blade similar to the first and raised it up. "Oh fuck you!"

Just as she was about to finish the priest off, and for good this time, he managed to break his bone based bondage with a powerful karate chop, still leaving the other half of the demonic material inside of his torso. Not at first noticing this, the doppelganger went for the stab anyways, which just missed the Templar's spine and caused her to trip, and finally, fall forwards. Retracting her dangerously sharp blades, she caught herself with her palms before making a rather dental appointment inducing crash. As the she-demon tried to get up, she quickly found herself in an interesting situation, she wasn't able to. At least, not at first. After a series of rolling, turning, and struggling with her legs, she was finally able to crawl to her feet. She figured her opponent would've taken the chance to finish her of fin this moment, but turned to him to notice he was facing a similar problem.

"Neat ability you've... Got there." With a quick appearing smirk, the demon quickly commented to this, with a playful yet infuriating tune. "Better than anything you got, that's for sure!" She wiped the blood off of her face, looking door to the floor. Looking. Seeing. that was becoming a difficult task. Her vision was definitely more than blurred at this point. She looked up to see the form of the priest approaching her at am alarming pace, before embracing her affectionately. With a severely confused look upon the demon's face, she decided to play along with the charade and pulled her arms to his shoulderblades to return the favor.

As soon as the strange Reverend let go of the her, she began to change her form a single and final time, back into that of a succubus once more. The leathery wings sprouted from her back as her features changed for the lustful. After a little speech on how they should continue the fight some other time, the priest pulled forth her previously discarded weapon. "Adieu, shapeshifter~ And bone voyage~" And then he threw forth the weapon, as if it were a javelin. A final blow to finish her off? How underhanded for a priest, the shapeshifting jester laughed at this, and not the pun that he had just made. With slight hesitation, she managed to fly upwards and avoid the bone before carelessly hitting her head on the decrepit roof of the steeple in a comical fashion. Noticing the priest was gone in this confusion, she flew up a second time, this time flying throw a deep crack in the ceiling rather than into it.

[ EXIT ]

Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down