Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Welcome to Vi's Closet....

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Vi's Closet....  Empty Welcome to Vi's Closet....

Post by Mammon Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 am

Mammon
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  90097a25-0a94-4df4-84c3-458830249308_zps25aa49d2
Archdemon from Inferis/Regal Necropolis
”You say you have nothing more to give.  But THATS where you are wrong… There is so much more I can get out of you.”

overview

Mammon values class and being classy.  If you don't give two shits about self-respect or anything, you can leave.  She loves her power, blood, hounds of war, and greatly admires Lucifer.  She holds a sort of complicated fascination with mortals and often visits them.  

affiliations
To me and me alone.  If Lucifer calls for help, however, then I will readily offer it.

thread ideas
- Working with Lucifer.  
- If any demons feel interested or want to speak to her, work with her, etc then that would be cool too.  

app links
Mammon, the Corrupter
Mammon's Hemokinesis

Jinhong Jangmi
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  E4c617be-b147-4315-8588-f0886c40c433_zpsec38199d
Demon Hunter from San Francisco/Earth
"Every Rose has its thorns."

overview

Introverted, quiet, but still a girl with a big heart.  Jinhong loves life and feeling alive, so she does what she can to renew those feelings.  She is one half to the whole of the Jangmi Twins, and she is the strategist.  Her mind functions best with strategies, plans, chemistry, physics, and other harder science fields.

affiliations
Almost always found with her twin, Pulean.

thread ideas
Apparently she must meet Lazarus.  Tis about all I got planned.  

app links
Jinhong Jangmi
Jinhong's Fang

Pulean Jangmi
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  08f01ee5-504f-44d1-bc56-eb5a0b680c8d_zpsb3e68407
Demon Hunter from San Francisco/Earth
"Every Rose has its thorns."

overview

An extrovert, Pulean loves to meet and talk to people.  She loves to see them smile and be happy, and she especially loves to sing.  In fact, she is a rather prominent singer that tours and sings on international stages.  Her vocal range is from low Alto all the way up to Soprano 1.  She is the Face of the two twins and more likely to be the one making the deals.  While her sister is the fighter, she hangs back and heals while occasionally coming in to give precision strikes.  

affiliations
Almost always found with her twin, Jinhong

thread ideas
- Lazarus.  Hands down.  They must meet.  
- Open to idea's.

app links
Pulean Jangmi
Pulean's Evocations

Tatyana Vladimirovna
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  6d4686f6-1d77-4000-9730-4e5d5b93414f_zpsa180fd37
Templar from Moscow/Earth
"No one, or thing, lives forever."

overview

She's a woman dedicated to honoring the family name, her family, and the Templar Order.  She can be a bit of a hard-ass when it comes to crunch time and a job, but when outside of work she's a rather pleasant woman to be around.  Laid back, mostly friendly, and if you are her friend she takes care of you.  Her unit and comrades are her family and should harm come to them then.. um... well... expect a man/demon hunt.  She don't take that shit lightly.   She also loves her cigars.

affiliations
Paladin of the Templar Order

thread ideas
I know she'll want a thread with Damon considering he's one of her subordinates.  Other than that, I'm totally open to ideas.  

app links
Tatyana Vladimirovna
Tatyana's Augments

Ceri Priddy
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  E2f5db1e-c381-4348-8da1-20d592e1ec90_zps5e32ba6f
Ritualist from Wales/Earth
"I am not a whore, but I like to do it." - LMFAO

overview

A charming girl, she is the perfect woman physically.  And how she acts?  She will be whomevers perfect woman whenever she meets them.  She doesn't care that she's a stripper, works as a bartender, and occasional sells herself for money.  If it lets her continue living another day by getting that moolah?  Fine with her.  Underneath the happy, friendly personality is a very withdrawn and distant girl who could care less about anything except for Sareph.  

affiliations
Freelance, but also with Sareph.  

thread ideas
Sareph, Jean, aaaaand..... Thats about it.  

app links
Ceri/Maya
Her Sexomalgums
Morphs

Maeve Cain MacArtair
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  98d3d88b-c8a7-47de-9f2c-79729dcdf8ed_zps531c18bd
Demon Hunter from Philadelphia/Earth
"I need one more picture to find you.  I need one more heartbeat to find you."

overview

Generally a no nonsense sort of hunter when it comes to missions, especially if she's getting paid which is generally every mission, she can seem a bit intense at first.  However, she's a rather laid back, loud, personable kind of gal that'll definitely drink you under the table (feel free to insert a challenge accepted here).  She curses like a sailor, and doesn't generally hold herself back when it comes to honesty.  When she needs to become more serious, she does.  She plays in a band called Bitches with Pitches as a singer and bassist, and works at the bar they pretty much perform at as a waitress and bartender when she isn't hunting demons.  To her, demons are also like people.  Some you really want dead, and others you can let stay alive for a while before killing them.  Its unrealistic to believe you can kill ALL of the demons and survive the entire time.  Its the survivalist in her speaking with reason to override the innate desire to kill all demons.  And you ESPECIALLY don't go after big ones (*cough* Archdemons *cough*) alone or with too small a group.  Also, don't get her mad.  Your liable to lose genitalia or something you don't want to lose that way.  

affiliations
Freelance at the moment.  Will be subject to change.

thread ideas
Eventually Lazarus needs to happen cause... yeah... reuniting of siblings.  
One where she gets introduced to the Nephelim so she can join them.
She'd be open to ones with a ritualist without necessarily fighting.  Same with Demons.  

app links
Maeve MacArtair
Evocations
Weapons and Equipment

Wei Qing Wong
Welcome to Vi's Closet....  979eee82-2643-4045-bd45-8b2577f3d663_zpsb93762ef
Ritualist from Hong Kong/Earth
"We're not broken, just bent.  And we can learn to love again."[/color]

Wei Qing is a woman of many alias', many faces that she may go by.  While some get lost amidst this fray, she remains herself and very grounded in what is herself.  Generally she is rather laid back, prone to keeping her real thoughts to herself or hidden behind that calm smile she normally wears.  She is one of the best hackers, not necessarily well-known (half the point), but someone that the right people strive to find to purchase her help and services.  She is the Lieutenant of the Employer of the Firefly group and often is known by one of her alias' or her hacker title which is "Butterfly."

affiliations
Firefly

thread ideas
The Employer, probably anyone that might join Firefly.  

app links
Character App
Inferis Morph
Amalgums

Welcome to Vi's Closet....  849cf9e0-c805-4e56-949e-44cd24e8b6b5_zpsd6dd6d97
Damian Cain aka Takatori
Demon from Spirelands/Inferis
"Dance fucker DANCE!"

overview

Ruthless, Insane, Sane, torture loving, insane-sane recent demon, womanizing, did I mention that he's both sane and insane?!  So Takatori is a recently born demon having died rather explosively on Earth (quite literally actually) who had been in charge of a gang.  A man that no one ever fucked with unless they had a death wish.  When he gets bored, it can get bad, and when he's entertained, it can get just as bad.  Unpredictable, chaotic, and INsane.

affiliations
Founder of Nevermore

thread ideas
- Iggy
- Any demons interested in joining Nevermore
- Anyone

app links
Character App
Apparatus App

Welcome to Vi's Closet....  3945603f-6861-4f4c-ba20-e4573bab6d2e_zpsf53c58feWelcome to Vi's Closet....  8109a955-c5fb-4f57-a0ed-6ec8dbf8bf83_zps5885aa16
Azrael
Angel from Station of Retribution/Heaven
"All endings have a beginning, and all beginnings have an end."

overview

Death is a necessary cycle of life.  There's no reason to get sad about it really, because honestly.... whats the point of it?  IF you spend too much time worrying over the fact that you are going to die someday, you're either going to do something horrendous (experiments for longevity), or you aren't going to appreciate the gift that you have been given.  So seriously, just enjoy life to the fullest.  Thats sort of Azrael's philosophy.  She might be an Angel of Death, but that doesn't mean she's all "fire and brimstone" and shit stuff.  Friendly, pretty easy to get along with, and very hard to truly anger, she can also be found spending some time on Earth when she gets tired of her super stiff angelic brethren.  

affiliations
Angelic Host

thread ideas
1] David Bowie.  Cause come on, his love is death.  HILARITY!
2] Akrasiel maybe.  Not sure.  
3]

app links
Character App
Ability App

Welcome to Vi's Closet....  0e3ec698-f7d2-4825-95d5-93158cb6ccec_zps3fa549f7
Kira Unterberger
Demon Hunter from Budhapesht/Earth
"Whats this?! Whats this?!"

overview

Kira is SUPER enthusiastic about anything and everything that interests her. From researching demons, to physics, to biology, to chemistry, to books that are interesting (any genre), to... you get the picture. She has a habit of rambling off if she isn't careful, though she normally is unless around someone she knows. Then the chance of her accidentally bumbling off into equations and theories increases a bit. She's dating Petri Ovaska, lives in Irkutsk, and is a known entity in the science world. SHe loves to research demons and is a very ernest, friendly person that is super loyal.

affiliations
Four Blades

thread ideas
- Welp, got Cael/Bastian/Kira going
- PETRIIIIII
- Any demons that would be willing to have shenanigans with her attempting to ask to examine them and stuff. xD Right now I got Gaius.
- Any Angels that would be willing to talk to her.... and potentially run the risk of her also wanting to examine them. xD

app links
Character App
Evocations
Equipment

Last edited by Mammon on Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mammon
Mammon
MISTRESS OF THE DAMNED

Case File
Power Level: X
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Vi

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Vi's Closet....  Empty Re: Welcome to Vi's Closet....

Post by Lazarus Carter Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 am

lazarus and jinhong

As far as I'm aware, this is the current scheme of things: to have the pair meet. That still good with you?

lucifer and mammon

Once more, a meeting and some Archdemon tea is absolutely necessary, my dear Vi.
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Ross

https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum