Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Just a taste -Avery/invite- EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Just a taste -Avery/invite-

2 posters

Go down

Just a taste -Avery/invite- Empty Just a taste -Avery/invite-

Post by Analee Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 am

January 30, 2012

She had slipped into the human world.. well was more was pulled. A lonely woman wanted a taste of happiness and in turn all Ana wanted was a taste of the world she simply KNEW she was from. Something about being in the human world was different. The colors were brighter and by contrast, she could tell that Inferis was far more different. She could kind of see why some demons were different: why they moped about the world of Lucifer as if they had the plague (which some of them DID). The clouds were a different color and it was as if she lived in an inverted world where up was down and even whites had been taken away unless it was in the snowy area. Ana was not. Instead, she was stuck in the Darkroot Domain where her master, Ba'al, usually resided. However, lately Ana had to entertain herself because Ba'al was busy and she hadn't seen him lately. Other than being a slave, Ana had no idea what to do with her life. She was essentially seeking entertainment and the fact that the world of bright colors had been stolen away, she felt kind of down. An oddity. Sadness set in her chest albeit briefly, until she FORCED herself to be happy.

Her body still ached from getting her butt kicked in a fight. Not just her rear though, it was mainly her right shoulder which was wrapped up. She didn't even have clothes OVER the wraps, but instead left the wrappings to cover her bosoms and some of her shoulder in place of a top and wore her jean shorts which were normally better fit for her demon self, but they fit her mortal form as well. Her pinkish hair swayed in the brief hot winds and blue eyes stared at the ground before her. What could she even do? It was a miracle she could even move. The pain ached dully through her completely. Every twitch caused her to flinch. It was so strange.. to be so vulnerable. It felt even worse to be alone. Luckily she cast the dreadful feelings aside and replaced them with happiness. She wasn't going to suffer any longer.

With a sigh, she fell backwards and giggled. She had fun for her couple hours of possession. She hugged a few coworkers and got to goof off in the park, though the animals seemed less than pleased to see her. the last half an hour was spent running from a pack of angry squirrels. CUTE SQUIRRELS but they were incredibly unhappy. The poor girl she had possessed was probably covered in bites. Ana hoped she was okay.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Just a taste -Avery/invite- Empty Re: Just a taste -Avery/invite-

Post by Detective Ave Wed May 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Ughhh it was so fucking bright. He squinted in the afternoon sun, hating that the star was closer to the earth in the winter. No one ever believed him when he told them that. What, could they see?! He pointed ferociously outside the surveillance window where even the shades couldn't block out that vicious setting light slanting in from all angles. Cursing under his breath, he took another long drag of coffee, gurgling down the Columbian mix with all the cream and sugar the office had to offer. Speaking of which, they were running low. His azure eyes darted to the side where he gauged his boss' mood. Nope, too stressed. He'd bring up coffee supplies later. Something about a problem with paperwork had the graying man all out of sorts. No matter! Avery would look on to other things (that did not involve vicious amounts of sunlight). It wasn't that he hated the vitamin D inducing rays, but rather, perhaps, he was getting used to the dank, dark, dreary landscapes of Inferis way too much for his own good. Life was kind of bleak when compared to the after life. Though, he was very much alive, and very capable of still causing many a ripple in society today. He was...working on it. Yes, working very hard at something that he really was still in the process of discerning. No aim--no aim?! Could it be? Yeah, he knew that a long time ago.

He just lived.

Breathing was a task sometimes, especially when the work piled up. Why was he doing this again? He could just stay there--stay there until he died and then what? What constituted a soul as one that was meant for the vestibule and one that was meant to become a demon? What was all the purpose in this?! He sought answers, and he'd be damned if the Templars ever got in his way of that. So back and forth he went (and not just to work). Day in, day out, darkness, dawn, all the pretty shiny stuff, and all the mongering nail-biting horrors all trapped inside one person. His name was Avery B. Sax, and his coworker was acting fucking weird.

She was playing with squirrels in the park across the street. Av was watching her (though now he wished he wasn't because he'd have to get up and go see what the hell was wrong with her). Her name was Nancy (dumb name), and she was oddly hot, long, curly brunette, primp, out spoken, calming. God, she had to be what with all the frenzied commotion banging on the FBI's door with demands. For crying out loud the things he had to do. Now, her lunch break was over, but she was still out there in the freezing cold doing...that. His finger pressed against the glass, he glanced behind him to check if anyone else saw. Nope, all busier than himself. What, he couldn't help being super, horrifically quick at what he did (that's why he did it). Wasn't all about shooting guns and intimidating bad guys. Reports and stuff had to occasionally take precedence...like now. He was done though--could probably call it a day, except... He finished nursing his coffee in a fell swallow, slammed the mug down on his desk, and turned for the door, swinging his coat off his chair and over his shoulder. "Be back," the blonde cooed.

A five second minute walk to the park and already he could tell something was wrong. There was silence--cold, deadly silence--the kinda silence one found in the bowls of Inferis. His eyes narrowed, stance on edge as he approached. He'd take it cool as he always did: cool and calm despite the fact he was shivering his ass off. "So fucking brr-brisk." Ugh the stuttering cold. "What are you doing out here? Lunch ended seven minutes ago." Precise to the bitter end.

She seemed to come back to herself suddenly, blinking in a bewildered state. Av took a few steps back in speculation. "I-I don't know. I'm just--ow!" She clutched the animal bites, looking at him in mild confusion. "It's like there was a monster in my head...she wasn't so bad, but she wasn't alive... I-I need to go to my psychiatrist right away."

He rolled his eyes. As if that was going to help her. Uhm, no. Yeah, this definitely wasn't schizophrenia. He forced a smile, and patted her on the shoulder, carting her back to the office. What, did he attract vermin? "There's band-aids in the office. Why don't you go help out bossman and I'll take care of the furry bastards kay?" She nodded and let him lead her back through the swinging doors. He let her go on the elevator before storming back out. For some reason, it always felt better to disappear outside. Poof! He wasn't much for revenge, but so close to home? This was self defense.
Detective Ave
Detective Ave
AT YOUR SERVICE

Case File
Character Faction: FBI/Nephilim
Player: Aki

http://www.mdalchemists.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Fri May 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Something stirred in the air. It was almost like a soft call to her, but never in a good way. A person was near as Ana poked at the dirt. She wasn't dumb, really, but at times she could look it. Her simple amusements were easy to tell. Perhaps it was simply another demon, but some chills down her back spoke different. It was a feeling she could know vaguely; one that she recognized and didn't at the same time. There was a human in Inferis? Ana's ears caught the sound of steps and instantly she froze. How to proceed? What if it were a templar? She'd heard bad things about them. It wouldn't be something she'd want to see, however curiosity got the better of her.

She turned her head, dark pink locks moved with her. Her emeralds moved to look over the man with curiosity and vague timidness. Her expression was almost that of a quiet animal for once; intrigued and terrified. Then, she flashed a smile, showing her fangs. "Oh. Hello! Are you a new friend?" Ana pressed a finger to her lips and seemed thoughtful. He seemed to look familiar. Though a lot of humans looked the same. Perhaps she too had one of those human look-a-likes. Could a demon die and be her twin? She could almost imagine the look on her Master's face. Not really a pleasant face, but naturally she was oblivious. Her green eyes flashed in amusement.

Then she paused. Wait, most humans who visited weren't friendly towards demon. Ana hugged her hands close to herself and she stared at him with almost sad-set eyes. "Y-you're a demon hunter aren't you?" She trembled and stepped back. "Oh no. You aren't mad are you?! I-I didn't kill anyone! I swear! I-I just wanted to see the world again." Naturally there were probably lying demons that said such things. Ana was oblivious and simply pleading with a man she didn't know at all. Her eyes teared up a bit. "]Sh-she was inviting me. I-I didn't mean any harm, sir." Why was she being so passive to this man? Ana knew surely any battle would end poorly since she was still terribly injured from the day before.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Ave Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Okay now what? He was in Inferis and, what was he going to do, go storm a base or something? All he really could do was follow the same relative feed she took to get back to her...home, and well, yeah. He didn't fucking know what she looked like or anything. This was different from chasing down criminals; this was like knocking on heaven's hell's door and asking for it. He never talked to a demon, why start now? This was stupid. He was making a mistake. He was going to get himself killed (or worse), but really, what did he exactly have to lose? He was a demon if anyone asked, so why would they attack their own kin? He really didn't know what demons and shit (the and shit included those weird twitching zombie hands littered all over the place) did in their spare time (and otherwise unnoted time), so he was guessing. Completely. Demons could kill other demons everyday for all he knew. But 'kill'-wise, could they re-die? He was entirely at a loss in this case, standing there with his pockets empty and a 6-shot pistol. He was screwed. Maybe he could make like a mountain ram and use his horns. Oh, that was so funny.

He kept walking, and saw someone ahead. What, were there demon gardeners now? Did they grow those weird-ass hands and shit? She was poking around in the dirt as if it were just so interesting. She had pink hair. Pink. He slowed down and pretended not to care, but it was the sheer fact that she was female that interested him. Not that he hadn't seen female demons, but just that his coworker, Nancy, was possessed by a female who, to explain things simply, went this way. HOLY FUCK DID IT JUST SMILE AT HIM?! Avery double-taked in horror, losing his demon cool in a matter of seconds. He completely probably just gave himself away, and--but he still had the horns and the demon eyes that totally backed him up so it should be okay, right?

"Oh. Hello! Are you a new friend?" She was entirely curious and completely serious in her question. Worst of all, it was in English, meaning he understood every word fluently--too fluently. There was no playing dumb; she knew. He gave himself away. He was no demon. He dropped the act, eyes slithering back into blue, horns vanishing into the void. He was here, completely and utterly a human in hell.

"Yeah, I'm a new friend." By the way, did you happen to possess my coworker under my nose like a bitch? EAT THIS. Bang! Yeah, just like that...except not.

"Y-you're a demon hunter aren't you?" FUCK. Okay, he was caught red-handed. Now what. He shrugged, trying not to look like he was definitely plotting her demise just then. "Oh no. You aren't mad are you?!" Maybe. "I-I didn't kill anyone! I swear! I-I just wanted to see the world again." Uuhhh you sure you're a demon, honey? He blinked, shaking waves of blonde out of his horrifically blue eyes. With so much lack of sky, the color was probably shocking. He liked to call the sky here: the shroud. No, he wasn't mad. Not anymore since he was apparently now talking to a scolded child. God, this was hell. "Sh-she was inviting me. I-I didn't mean any harm, sir." Hold on. Pause.

"She was inviting you?!" He was beside himself. Was Nancy that kinda girl? She was actually, secretly a horrible, evil person? Ugh, he had such bad taste in women. All well. Served her right to be possessed then, he guessed. At least all she got was a few squirrel bites, but he really didn't appreciate being lied to. You don't mess around with that shit. Well, he was messing around with it now, but he didn't have to take his own advice now did he?! "So wait, let me get this straight... She essentially summoned you and you took her up on it? Kind of like a deal, but she lost. And you played with squirrels?Seriously, love, there's more interesting things to do up there."
Detective Ave
Detective Ave
AT YOUR SERVICE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Fri May 31, 2013 11:24 pm

"She was inviting you?!" Ana was obviously still scared despite BEING a demon, but then again she was nothing more than a simple servant demon. She didn't fight much and usually she just did some useless errands for Ba'al who normally couldn't stand having Analee by him all the time. Truth be told, he only truly kept her around because in a way she was just property. Once in a while she proved some sort of usefulness, but her luck was apparently sky-high that a Archdemon didn't just get rid of her. NEVERTHELESS she COULD fight if she needed to, but instead, this man was practically glaring at her. Her shoulder ached and reassured her. Ana did wrong. Oh no.

"So wait, let me get this straight... She essentially summoned you and you took her up on it? Kind of like a deal, but she lost. And you played with squirrels? Seriously, love, there's more interesting things to do up there." Ana nodded again. Words came to her and she opened her mouth, once again to speak.

"The girl said something about tired of being chained down by rules and anxieties. She summoned someone who could let her have freedom and release for a while." Her index finger pointed into her lip and her brow furrowed as she recalled the events. "Normally the people who summon demons want someone to murder their enemies and friends which really I don't like to do. It's gory and boring." She smiled brightly. "I got excited, because I miss the Human realm at times. I couldn't fully remember what it was like yup there and the demons down here are always so depressed and angry all the time. A lot of them just don't care."

Yes Ana was a windy character who spoke a lot. Strangely enough she was telling the truth. It was obvious she never truly registered how weird she was. However if Master Ba'al had so much as ordered the man dead she would have cut him down and made a game out of it. That was the side rarely seen, though. Ba'al was more humane than the other demons, which made Ana oddly naive. "As for the squirrels..." She fidgeted and looked around. "Th-they were just super cute. Almost as cute as Poltergeist. I-I just wanted to play a little, but the girl woke up before- Wait more fun things? What do humans do for fun?" Her interest was genuine: eyes gleaming. Thus Ana's fascination began.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Ave Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

She was nodding, affirming his conviction. Well, he was FBI; it wasn't like figuring things out was his job or anything. Funny he could do it with demons too; everything wasn't just surface-level, literally. His brow furrowed, blond hair biting his eyes that were so unruly blue--so terribly human. He felt exposed. Like at any moment he'd just be eaten alive. He was bait right here. Standing there in front of this woman, waiting to die. Like he was hooked. Hooked on something. Hooked on what? He blinked wildly and tried to straighten his thoughts from straying. Sometimes it wasn't that easy. "She summoned someone who could let her have freedom and release for a while."

"By chasing squirrels?" He asked again, hung up on the circumstantial rather than what really mattered. He was doing bad police work right now, but fuck that he was off duty. "Okay, okay let's rehash. Freedom?"

"Normally the people who summon demons want someone to murder their enemies and friends which really I don't like to do. It's gory and boring."

"Well isn't that rainbows and butterflies. I have to agree with you there. Manslaughter. God, what a drag. Oh, hope saying 'god' isn't like blasphemy here or anything, 'cause whoops."

"I got excited, because I miss the Human realm at times. I couldn't fully remember what it was like yup there and the demons down here are always so depressed and angry all the time. A lot of them just don't care."

"So, you mean, you actually have memories and stuff from when you were alive?" What? He was prying, but he was curious! Basic human emotion right there. "I wouldn't exactly call demons down here depressed. Angry maybe, but more along the lines of horror film sequences. The kind where there's some chick lookin' in the mirror and then WAAAAH there's a figure behind her!" He held up both hands and creeped low with a darkness etched into his eyes as if they were projecting his experience in the cinema ten years ago firsthand.

"Th-they were just super cute. Almost as cute as Poltergeist. I-I just wanted to play a little, but the girl woke up before- Wait more fun things? What do humans do for fun?" She lost him sometime after Poltergeist. Were they talking movies here, or? He was definitely missing key bits of info here.

"Depends on the human."
Detective Ave
Detective Ave
AT YOUR SERVICE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Ave Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm