Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
[CHARACTER THEMES] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

[CHARACTER THEMES]

3 posters

Go down

[CHARACTER THEMES] Empty [CHARACTER THEMES]

Post by Iggy Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:05 am

C H A R A C T E R // T H E M E S

REPLACE THE #FFFFFF IN THE HEADER WITH THE FOLLOWING CORRESPONDING COLOUR CODES:

Demon Hunters - #FBB829
Templars - #30CFAF
Ritualists - #FF6600
Civilians - #AB2CBF
Archdemons - #A40802
Demons - #D32232
Archangels - #FFFFFF
Angels - #A8A8A8

Code:
[size=25][color=#ffffff][font=sylfaen]CHARACTER NAME[/font][/color][/size]

[youtube]VIDEO URL HERE[/youtube]

[b]Reason[/b]: Reason here.

Last edited by Iggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Iggy
Iggy
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Nevermore
Player: Ross

Back to top Go down

[CHARACTER THEMES] Empty Re: [CHARACTER THEMES]

Post by Lucifuge Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:20 am

Lucifuge

Reason: Seeking redemption and lost love, Lucifuge will probably get it when all of Hell is green.
Lucifuge
Lucifuge
RISE UP

Case File
Character Faction: Greyscale
Player: Aldrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 am

LAZARUS CARTER

Reason: The song - as is made clearly evident by the video - isn't just about armies, not the US, not anyone in particular: it's about everyday people like you and I serving and standing up, rising above and beyond the national and international calls of duty, to actively display the constitution of will to serve not for the country they live in, but the things they believe in. Soldiers aren't some special picked-and-chosen breed: and neither are Demon Hunters. Laz epitomises this. Earth? He's your everyday American exchange student who drinks, smokes, enjoys himself. But beyond the public eye, in the safety and privacy of another dimension, he's defending the world from a threat that more than 99% of people don't know to exist.

LUCIFER

Reason: This is Lateralus. Possibly one of the greatest, deepest, and most influential progressive rock/metal songs I've ever had the pleasure to listen to. What it describes with chords, riffs, and lyrics all set perfectly out in a rhythm and melody which accords - every aspect of it - to the Fibonacci sequence, it possibly classifies as one of the best-constructed songs of all time, for me. But that's not the reason I chose it for Lucifer; as constructed and iconic as the Devil is, Lateralus doesn't document him: it documents his fall from Heaven and his emergence in Hell. Read his history for more information, but: "Black, then, white are, all I see, in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be." describes waking up from one hell of a knockout: and just imagine the raw power of those seven billion year old flames before him... just before Satan makes the decision to rise up and oppose the God he's forsaken as he becomes the Genesis of Sin.

DAMON T. RUGER

Reason: Damon began defined as a machine. He was cold. He was precise. He was mechanical: his body, mind, soul, blood, sweat, and tears was all devoted to the longevity of the Templar Order. He remains loyal to a T: but something has become evident. There is lurking within the potential for Damon to emerge as a highly abhorrent individual. It hasn't been evoked; he's not the most emotive of individuals, but Last Man Standing not only highlights his arrogant yet utterly all-encompassing hate for Demonkind, but his incredible tenacity when it comes to combating them: "We're going head-to-head, can you handle it, I'm bleeding til the last man's standing."

BASTIAN VAN STAADE

Reason: Country Song is an arrogant, proud, determined anthem of modern rock that shakes off the dirt and rises up; that's what Bastian's all about, overcoming every obstacle in his path. His determination was concreted with his first theme, Determined by Mudvayne, but Country Song's thematic suitability for Bastian is less in the lyrics - save for a few lines - and more in the music, that tiny, twangy guitar and that solid and hypnotic drum beat. The video sums it up: the only other place I could imagine Bastian other than here is in the Wild West as the most notorious, towering gunslinger of all time. Also, "I cannot shake the taste of blood in my mouth."

DANTE ALENCAR

Reason: The Flame of Youth is Dante's theme for a few very specific reasons. First, if anyone was to produce the instrumental guitar soundtrack to a revolution, it would be DragonForce. Listen to those lyrics. The entire song's about listening to the world, looking out over it, and seeing the downtrodden being stomped on by the corrupted, and rising up against it. It's the motivational video game-inspired metal song of the visionary: it's enough to convince anyone that if, at first, you don't succeed, try until your fingers are raw and bleeding and you're on your last legs. That's the first two reasons. The third?

It's fucking DragonForce. Do I need to explain?

THE EMPLOYER

Reason: [DATA EXPUNGED]

AKRASIEL

Reason: All Angels should have heavy metal soundtracks. I'm calling that. It's my personal recommendation, if you own an Angel character, to make their themes fucking metal. I chose Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to the King because the distorted guitar intro, the heavy drum beat, and the almost malicious vocal tone of M. Shadows coupled with his incredible voice range and the cleaner, higher-pitch guitar over the top provides two contrasting themes; first, that of violence, of God's wrath, of the necessary punishment, spite, retribution that he is to be the divine conduit of: and second, that he is said conduit for a reason. He's a messenger of the Lord. It retains the formality necessary for it to still befit an Archangel but the themes and the music make it perfect for essentially the greatest force of celestial revenge in existence. Plus, dem lyrics. "Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun, hail to the king."

IGGY

Reason: Iggy is batshit insane. Openly so. He enjoys simple pleasures, like casual moonlit walks along Inferis' golden beaches, horserides over rolling, lush green hills, and setting fire to people whilst laughing maniacally. This song, if anything, just describes perfectly that unhinged nature that Iggy possesses, his arrogant, spontaneous, sporadic, and completely deranged and depraved mentality: the one which makes him laugh at his own jokes, accidentally blow up half of the Nevermore HQ on a regular basis, continually irritate his boss - but it also provides a far more guttural undertone with the bridge and chorus: "You don't live til you're ready to die..." Iggy's already died once. And with an impressive kill count to his name - and in Hell it's only growing. One could argue that he's living the most, then, now: because the moment he puts on that mask and conjures the flames, that lackadaisical attitude disappears and his mania vanishes. Whoever's around is subject to the other side of the coin: the demented, masked serial killer persona which will silently torch you just to intently watch your flesh sizzle.
Iggy
Iggy
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Case File
Character Faction: Nevermore
Player: Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:20 am

Devotion

Reason: Preserving ones own humanity, even when its seemingly gone already. Remaining the creature you are supposed to be, while living as the construct others want you to be. The human ghost inside the inhuman shell.
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Devo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down