Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Damian Cain EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Damian Cain EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Damian Cain EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Damian Cain EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Damian Cain EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Damian Cain EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Damian Cain EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Damian Cain EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Damian Cain EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Damian Cain

2 posters

Go down

Damian Cain Empty Damian Cain

Post by Takatori Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 am

DOSSIER: DEMON

Damian Cain Wwkms6 Damian Cain Wwkms6Damian Cain Wwkms6
”Dance fucker DANCE!” - You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Damian Cain

ALIASES:
Takatori, Crow, Shizuo Heiwajima

APPARENT GENDER:
Male

HOMESPHERE:
Spirelands

PICTURE: DEMON:
Spoiler:

PICTURE: MORTAL:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DEMON DESCRIPTION:
Here's the thing about his demon form… The black jacket that he's normally seen sporting wide open to expose his chest?  It's closed up tight so you can't even seen the torso of his form beneath.  The sleeves hug tight to his body with black gloves covering his hands.  It almost looks like the arms of his jacket are some sort of oily covering that melds and forms to fit his shape for it parts ways when he uses his demonic ability.  Actually, thats all of his clothes. They are formed and seem like some silky fabric, but they move and shift over him as if they are aware of how he wants them to move and cover him.  

His face is hidden by a mask that is pure white except for black lines that extending down the length of his face over his eyes.  The lips are painted black, and the eyes just appear pure black.  His hair is grown out more and shaggier, hanging about his face and down to his shoulders.  Rather than being spiky like normal, it hangs smooth and straight.  

MORTAL DESCRIPTION:
The first thing that strikes you about this man is a massive wave of darkness in his aura.  This man, standing at 6'6" is solid muscle, cruelty, and.... intimidation.  He has one big rule, and that is this: "Don't fuck with Takatori."  From his black, rather spikey hair, to the eyepatch covering his right eye, he almost appears more like the thugs under his command than their boss.  

The glint in his grey eyes is pure malice, with a hunger for entertainment clearly in them.  He wants everything, and yet he wants nothing.  Typically he is found in a black trench coat type jacket, or else a leather biker type jacket that is most often left open with no shirt underneath.  If there is a shirt there, it's a plain white t-shirt, nothing too fancy.  And, of course, black combat type boots to top it all off. He has a tattoo just above his right eyebrow of the letters DSMK characters that he doesn't generally translate for anyone.  

A cigarette sometimes hangs from his mouth as he stares at you in such a way as to say, "I'm going to rip your soul to shreds."  He walks with his hands usually stuffed in his pockets or holding some sort of weapon, maybe even a persons entrails if he's feeling dramatic.  He walks with purpose, with a madness barely contained, with want in every step.  You better hope he flashes you a smile of approval for otherwise it could mean anything.  You might say a nice comment, or a funny one, and he'd smile and laugh.  But is he truly laughing at what you said, or the thought of how your brain would look splattered on the wall?  Or his next exploit?  

His voice is husky, prone to cracking as he snarls or laughs.  But he has such a pleasant face and body to look at, many have fallen into the trap of thinking he's a lovely man.  He even acts pleasantly enough at times.  But once they catch a glimpse of the beast he is, it's already too late for them.  If they were to catch him walking down an alley alone at night, even rats would run the other way.

PERSONALITY:
Fear.  Instilling fear in the apex of someones core gives you the biggest advantage over them.  Respects all fine and fucking dandy, but it'll only get you so far.  Think about it, you give respect to your boss either because you respect him, or because you're afraid he'll cut you loose.  Oh sure, he might be a great guy, you could even be pals!  But in the end, humans are ruled by fear on some level.  And I love to turn that to my advantages whenever possible.  Intimidation can be your biggest ally in anything you do besides strong leadership.  Now finding that perfect balance.... Ahh.... now you see thats the goddamn key.  

I'm the boss of my gang for a goddamn reason.  I know how to run this shit, and nobody would DARE question my orders.  They know what happened to the last idiots who thought it was a brilliant idea.  I think their eyeballs are still in a jar on my bookshelf.... or was it their fingers?  Meh, I have so many sometimes I forget.  Main fucking point?  I'm the fucking MAN.  Thats what.  Don't you dare forget that.  I'm good at what I do for a fucking reason.  Practice can only get you so far, determination and will, will extend that even further.  But I swear... you just gotta be born a certain way and experience enough shit to learn.  Yeah, I'm full of myself.  Get fucking used to it.  

Oh, I also want a lot of goddamn things.  Entertainment, whether thats flaying the skin off of someone or watching a decent movie.  Money, gotta fund this group somehow.  Playing nice ain't gonna cut it.  Kill people for money, extort people for money, gamble, string someone out on drugs.... Shit, whatever the fuck it takes ok?  Its why we got fingers in certain pies if you catch my drift.  Works out best in the end.  So yeah, I'm also a greedy bastard, get used to it.  

Ahhh..... right... pass times... I loooooooove to watch a person just slowly break down.  Piece by piece.  Brick by brick.... To see that knowledge settle in as they know its so freakin done.  Then the tears.  That fucking LOOK IN THEIR EYES!!!  It's.... *laughs* IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!  I... I have to have it.  I have to do it.  Its like a drug, I just can't get enough… And now I'm bored.  That happens too.  I get bored of things fast sometimes.  Don't you FUCKING GET IN MY WAY!  We're fucking done here.  Figure the rest out yourself.  I'm done.

HISTORY:
You ever been born into a mob family?  I didn't think so.  Then what I'm about to tell you, you might not understand.  Usually when you hear the word "mob," you think of those suave bastards in suits who have this whole "code" that they live by right?  No... No you ain't been in my mob.  

First thing you learn: Money.  Money is power.  Money can get you anything you want.  Bitches, food, a house, clothes, knives, explosives, a new best friend.... Even your own goddamn family.  Men in White were gamblers and drug dealers to begin with with a real mean streak if you crossed them, or didn't give us the dough.  None of that murder shit till... heh.. Now I'm just getting ahead of myself.  

So mom was just some random bitch dad hooked up for a night in London.  You could say he had a group of concubines since he saw himself as the fucking king.  Yea, thats where I got my ego so shut it.  She's still around the old house somewhere.  Probably.  Can't remember if I put her in the wall or not... Anyways, Dad.  Pop.  He was a drinker, he could get mean, but he made sure I knew what was up in the world.  I'm not so good with this young me shit.  I was a mean, fucked up kid ok?  

What matters is I got in trouble at school, but I was really smart so they couldn't just throw me out.  They were stuck with me till I was done.  No college for this bastard though.  I did make sure that if I did cause trouble, the law wouldn't get involved too much since that would mean trouble for my pop.  And.... much as I hated him sometimes, he was all I had.  Bastard. He wasn't there much, so I was closer with his underlings than him.  It was like I WAS one of his underlings, not his own flesh and blood.  Yeah, just cause I was his son didn't mean I got any special treatment.  No, he was just harder on me.  

So when I suddenly had him pinned down with a knife to his throat, he just laughed.  The bastard laughed.  Oh I took my time with him.  Me, a 20 year old kid.  That was the best goddamn day of my life.  I think he took.... what, 2 days to die?  Yeah, I'll say I had my fun.  Made his trusted boys watch too so they knew who they'd be listening to from then on.  THIS was when we started getting into the business of killing.  And let me tell you, in London?  Plenty of places where business is good.  Germany, Russia, Scotland, China, America... Shit, anywhere.  

I trained the boys up, hired some fresh meat, cut out the fatty tissue that drowned us in the mire of lax.  We dropped the drugs, just gambling and death.  They seem to go really well together, don't ya think?  Shut up, I wasn't asking.  Anyways, we heard of this group.  Fuck if I can remember the name.  We teamed up, since... well I just sorta wanna watch the world burn.  They seemed a good bet for that.  They make this safe little world interesting, and I can keep doing what I please.  Which, let me tell you, is a lot of things.  Don't like it?  Too bad, I couldn't give two shits.  Only a few things matter in this world, and thats money, my mob, and me.  

So where were we... Oh yeah, sent off my favored Lieutenants that'll remain unnamed cause who gives a shit at this point, off on a couple of jobs before heading off to Russia where its fucking FREEZING AS ALL HELL.  I had a little job from my... "bosses" as you could call them from--Fuck it, we're calling them Bonerfarts now.  It's not often that the leaders of Bonerfarts gave me shit to do, much less be involved in a full blown war and revolution!  OHHHhhhhh let me tell YOU.... It was fucking DELICIOUS.  Sure, I had to wait around for them to kill whats-his-face who had been in charge before, and for.. Germans was it?  Yeah, while waiting for them to get their slow asses TO Russia, but man... Once they got there?  It was fantastic!  

Besides all of that pure, unbridled Chaos (and blowing up of APC's, buildings, and people), you wouldn't believe who I got to see and meet.  A man related to this auburn haired swordsman that I had taken a shine to, and his family.  Turns out he apparently had a relative he didn't even know about!  Forget the last name though.  Musta been that whole dying thing.  Oh we danced.  We danced all right, and I woulda killed him too, buuuut that woulda been a bit boring.  Besides, he had to go run off and save some woman.  Pfft, whatever.  Then I saw the fox himself!!  Auburn Swordsman!!!  My absolute FAVORITE man to mess with.  He gives such perfect performances that just get my juices flowing.  Mmmm.... and he did not disappoint.  Hmm, not quite true.  He did get a little fucking boring.  Its why I left him!  Oh I know we'll meet again, its inevitable.  He still owes me money, he still wants revenge, and I just can't help myself.  He's the perfect chew toy, and I expect his sister to be just as tasty.  Now I got back to London and boy was I ready to start some more fires.  

In the end, I did.  Noticed some trouble was brewing with one of my lieutenants.  Pretty thing she was.  She wanted me bad but you know what her problem was?  A snake can smell a snake, and oh was she a fucking viper.  She wanted my position, and like fuck was that happening.  I wanted to keep fucking with that swordsman and his sister by having some fun with their kids (torture fun, not sex.  Thats fucking disgusting).  That same lieutenant had a problem with that.  And by then… well, I was just starting to get really fucking bored.  BORED!  BOREDOM EVERYWHERE.  

So I could see the ropes were coming together to get me.  That lieutenant did betray my ass and told that swordsman and his sister right where I would be in a park in some town that night.  They came to find me and we fought.  He got me good, I'll admit.  But before he could kill me and get that revenge?  I killed myself.  THAT was my final jab at that fucking family.  And whats better?  I had rigged the city with a dead mans switch!  So my heart stopped, and ALL of these heavy explosives rocked through that town and decimated it.  Oh, and to keep that lieutenant from getting my gang and power?  I blew up my HQ.  She wasn't getting a single fucking piece of it.  

And… well… after that, I woke up in Inferis.  Yeah, I knew I was going to hell.  Only one place in the world that would take a fuckhead like me.  It was odd.  There were demons and shit.  That was new.  But why in fucks name would I give a shit about that?  Cause you know what I did?  I started up my old tricks.  Found some men, got them together, trained them up, infiltrated the underworld of the Underworld.  And now I got my own gang again, and boy…. are we up to some delicious tricks again.

FACTION:
Nevermore.  And myself.  Fuck other people.

SKILLS:
+ Super Strength: He often throws vending machines, trash cans, and cars as if it were nothing.   Anything more than that and its not budging.
+ Crows:  He can speak with blood crows and have them observe things for him before reporting back.  
+ Agility: He can run damn fucking fast.
+ Endurance: He can continue doing physical activities for a long time due to training, general insanity of things done when alive, and things done now with his gang.  (torture, fights, being in charge of a gang, etc).

WEAKNESSES:
+ Boredom.  It attacks him frequently and randomly and makes him lazy.
+ He can fly into a bad rage over two things.  Being called "Taka"  and having his good suits get damaged.
+ He still only has one eye to see with.  

COLOURS:
Demon (crimson), English (black), Russian (limegreen), German (darkorchid)

TRIVIA:

- If you put it in his hands, he will find a way to make it a weapon.
- Sometimes he can be seen popping these little pills that he cracks with his teeth.  It isn't clear whether these stabilize him or not.
- Don't FUCK with Takatori.  
- He loves motor cyles
- Loves money and hates to lose it on stupid shit.
- Hates weaklings, useless people, goody-two shoes, kids, and seeing compassion happening.  
- He's a master at torturing some for extended periods of time.  Whether thats physical, emotional, or mental.  Or all three.  There's a beautifulness to it that he adores as people break down.
- He actually loves movies.  
- Is unpredictable as all hell.  
- Has slept with princesses before. At the same time.  

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Vi

OTHER CHARACTERS:
Mammon, Jinhong and Pulean Jangmi, Tatyana, Ceri, Maeve, Wei Qing

ROLEPLAY HISTORY:
8 years

FACECLAIM:
Code:
[b]James O'Barr/The Crow[/b] :: [b]Eric[/b]

Code:
[b]Kazuma Kondou/Deadman Wonderland[/b] :: [b]Crow aka Senji Kiyomasa[/b]