Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS]

+7
Daciana
Detective Ave
Mr. Black
Jinhong Jangmi
Alice the Chopper
David Bowie
Lazarus Carter
11 posters

Go down

[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] Empty [OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS]

Post by Lazarus Carter Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 am

A W A R D S

Since it's really far too much faff to do this monthly, and I'll probably forget about it, these are the 1ST OFFICIAL "Of Whenever Ross Gets Around To It Awards"! Fun for all the family.

Except Uncle Nigel.

No-one likes Uncle Nigel.

R U L E S

1] Narcissism is bad! No voting for yourself.

2] Cheating is bad! No voting more than once. We know your alts. WE KNOW.

3] Points are good! Everyone who wins a category will receive 5 points (and a gold star), aside from Best Member, who will receive a showcase and 10 points.

4] Democracy is fun! If there's not an undisputed winner for each category, we'll take the few most popular answers and throw up a poll. Because nominations!

C O D E

Code:
[b]Best Member[/b]: Who, in your opinion, is the friendliest/nicest member? Or perhaps the person who's just done a stellar job at being a pillar of the community? Or even just cause they're great at RPing? Chalk 'em down here and give us a reason.

[b]Best Hunter[/b]: Your favourite resident Demon Hunter! Again, reason for it!
[b]Best Templar[/b]: Your favourite resident Templar! Reasoning, people.
[b]Best Ritualist[/b]: Your favourite resident psychopathic Ritualist! Give us a reason, too!
[b]Best Demon[/b]: Your favourite resident... well, Demon. You know this by now.
[b]Best Civilian[/b]: Your favourite resident non-Inferis special!

[b]Best Thread[/b]: Your favourite thread - this [b]can[/b] be one you were in, providing an exception to rule 2.
[b]Best Ship[/b]: Yes I'm genuinely including this. However, I'm also voting for either "BowieXDeath" or "ReisXBombs".

[b]Best Quote[/b]: [b]Not rewarded with points[/b]. Pick your line of the month - narrative OR speech! Try and keep it concise.
[b]Best Boobs[/b]: [b]Not rewarded with points[/b]. Optional category.
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Ross

https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] Empty Re: [OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS]

Post by Lazarus Carter Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 am

Best Member: I'm giving this to Vi. I know she's not around a lot at the moment - and that's precisely why. Through both being incredibly busy most weekends and working solidly through the week, whilst she may not be as active as usual, she's managed to stick it through and stay posting and inspirational the whole while. Serious kudos to her for that, so she's getting my vote.

Best Hunter: Cael Gladius, AKA "Sword Sword".
Best Templar: Reverend Smith, AKA "The Nutter"
Best Ritualist: Kerry Fitzhenry, AKA "Gambling Anonymous"
Best Demon: Behemoth, AKA "Family Unfriendly"
Best Civilian: Crazy John, who needs no alias.

Best Thread: Red Cape and Foil - Eris and Lazarus. Ample amounts of everything, including badass speeches and near castration.
Best Ship: Reis and her explosives.

Best Quote: "Meow?" - Legion, Kitten Form
Best Boobs: Eris in her mortal form.
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File

Back to top Go down

[OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS] Empty Re: [OF WHENEVER ROSS GETS AROUND TO IT AWARDS]

Post by David Bowie Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 am

Best Member: WELL, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. But if I had to pick someone, I'd say Al. Awesome characters, awesome thread ideas, and just a bro in general. NO OFFENSE TO BRONZE, WHO IS LITERALLY A BRO. Whatwith being called "Bro" and such, all capitalized and proper nounish, and, aw, you guys get the picture! greenllamalazor 

Best Hunter: Lazarus Carter. Because he's the Gary oak of DM. :| That, and just a fun character to read the posts of.
Best Templar: Amadeus, because I heard someone once tell him to rock them, and he rocked them, Amadeus. Cool old man character, and unlike many I've seen, keeps it pretty realistic.
Best Ritualist: Aravad. His dialogue. It's beautifru.
Best Demon: Lucrum, for his charmingly beautiful beauty. Probably.
Best Civilian: This should probably go without saying, but Crazy John. Dat app. :>

Best Thread: https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net/t442-red-cape-and-foil-eris-closed
Best Ship: Lazarus x Amadeus x Belial x Legion x Cephalopod Dave orgy. :| U mad?

Best Quote: "Eris the terrible,"
"Born on a Monday, the dreariest of days, "
"Christened on a Tuesday, with the foul Ottoman water."
"Married on a Wednesday, to her work!"
"Took ill on Thursday, she could barely fight it."
"Grew worse on Friday, killed them all, she did."
"Died on a Saturday, decapitated at the neck."
"Buried on Sunday, in a mass grave."

Best Boobs: Dunstan Hue. :>

Last edited by David Bowie on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Herpaderp, didn't even notice until now I'd left off the Best Member one. lawl)
David Bowie
David Bowie
DANCE, MAGIC PANTS

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: MI6
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:47 am

Best Member: Hmmm this is very difficult as no one person immediately comes to mind, but I think I would have to give this to Jay, as he's almost always the first to meet and greet and has stellar dedication to the site as a whole.

Best Hunter: I'd have to give this one to Bastian van Staade, perhaps out of sheer manliness, perhaps for residing in Johannesburg, perhaps for a badass prosthetic, but mostly for the mustache.
Best Templar: Two words come to mind when "Templar" is said around these parts, and that's Reverend Smith. Fanatically devout and murderous and yet lovable and friendly, he's a great example of "too much good".
Best Ritualist: Aravad. So mysterious.
Best Demon: I'm going for Vlad III Tepes, even though he's a historical character, it's just done so beautifully well. My favorite vision of Dracula, by far.
Best Civilian: Crazy John, he still owes me my sides.

Best Thread: Red Cape and Foil. I surprised myself a couple times, so I don't feel so guilty about voting for this thread.
Best Ship: AMADEUS X ASMODEUS or, since we can't vote for our own characters, I'm a fan of JinhongxLazarus.

Best Quote: "Well, well, well!~ 002 to the rescue, eh, Reis-Reese-Rice-Ruse?~" - David Bowie, firing his first shot
Best Boobs: Ceri Priddy. :>
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File
Character Faction: Red Love/Hell Princes
Player: Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinhong Jangmi Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 am

Best Member: Ross. He's the glue the got us all together, he keeps us all together, and he's always working hard to make his baby site better. Always a pleasure to rp with, and fun to talk to.

Best Hunter: Hmm.... not easy. I'm going to say Gong Minji cause ADORABLE.
Best Templar: Mr. White. Cause Takatori approves.
Best Ritualist: Since day 1 of looking over his app and then the posts that followed? Aravad.
Best Demon: I wanna two way tie it. @_@ I think I'm going to have to go with Moloch on this one. Cause how can you NOT like him? I mean, come on!
Best Civilian: Welp, I'd have to say CJ cause dat app. History written in rhyme? THATS NOT EASY TO DO.

Best Thread: Since I'm not sure the other person is even AROUND on the site anymore.... I'll have to say Walk With Me in Hell because who doesn't love breaking out into Guns 'n Roses? :P
Best Ship: Durrr..... CerixJean but no votie for selfie cause bad..ie? Anyways, probably going to have to say Reis and her explosives as well.

Best Quote: "WHOSA GOOD BOY? WHOSA GOOD BOY? WHOSA GOOD BOY?" Lucifer talking to Barghests. Priceless.
Best Boobs: Analee in Demon form.
Jinhong Jangmi
Jinhong Jangmi
RED ROSE
(Admin)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Player: Vi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 am

Best Member: I think I'm going to have to go with Jay. he's frackin gold mine of character ideas and activity. he deserves a pat on the face.

Best Hunter: Of this, I'm going to have to abstain. I don't know about any of them and I rarely just read through apps because I don't like to metagame.
Best Templar: Mr. White. I gotta rep my homie and the way that he started was absolutely great. I love Bronze and he loves me and we will be together forever! FOREVER!
Best Ritualist: Aravad. Why? Because every post I read from this dude is always a hoot. from the vocab to the inner thoughts kill me. Good job Niko.
Best Demon: Five words, two of which would not exist in an acronym. King of the Hipsters. Love him so hard. Such an absurd idea that works so well.
Best Civilian: CJ has to have it. I loved reading his history and can't wait to rp with this dude. So much win.

Best Thread: I will also have to abstain from this. I haven't read enough random threads to make an accurate call.
Best Ship: DavexEverybody naw, naw, naw, so ummmm, hmmm, Imma go with Legionxhimself

Best Quote: "Now, give me three, no, one reason why I shouldn't use this broken bottle to slit that tiny excuse of a mans neck attached to your body?"
LOVED. IT.
Best Boobs: Mr. White.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black
INTERGALATIC SUPER INQUISITOR

Case File
Character Faction: Firefly
Player: Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Ave Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 am

Best Member: Hunter because he's the only one who was willing to help me out with my intense character-making troubles and even offered to connect to my character when no one else was willing or around! <3 Thank you Hunter!

Best Hunter: Elijah Cross because he's a very well-rounded character and I enjoy rping with him!
Best Templar: Amadeus Edge. Uhm, do I need a reason?
Best Ritualist: - (Haven't rped with any yet)
Best Demon: Legion. Dude, Bro nice job with this character. I can't even start explaining how hard and engaging it is to be able to play a character like that. I love him/it/she/they!
Best Civilian: - (Haven't rped with any yet)

Best Thread: https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net/t919-feather-duster#3061
Best Ship: AkixAmmy 8D

Best Quote: "Do you wish to kiss us? We can assume a more pleasing shape if you do." (Legion: https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net/t885-to-dine-in-hell-paresse-and-beelzebub#3409)
Best Boobs Balls: Sareph. ;P
Detective Ave
Detective Ave
AT YOUR SERVICE

Case File
Character Faction: FBI/Nephilim
Player: Aki

http://www.mdalchemists.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Best Member: Jay- because Jay is very Jay-like and awesome and-AND- HE MAKES SWEET AWESOMENESS WITH ALL THE TIME

Best Hunter: -Don't have one-
Best Templar: REV
Best Ritualist: Aravad- BECAUSE SCREW YOUR REASONS
Best Demon: Lucrum
Best Civilian: Mr. Black, because yes

Best Thread: I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY
Best Ship: RevxChainsaw

Best Quote: Well, well, well, what did she have for breakfast? Carnation instant bitch?  I shouldn't love this as much as I do
Best Boobs: Darius -shot-
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad III Țepeș Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Best Member: Ross, hands down. This guy's a real blast to work with. He's got an immense well of creativity dwelling within that brain of his; I've never seen anyone so willing to help others get ideas established. His roleplaying skill is phenomenal (even though he might insist otherwise) and his threads are always great reads. All in all, he's generally cool as hell.

Best Hunter: Probably Lazarus Carter, if only because he's quick of wit and chock full of cheesy one-liners.
Best Templar: The Reverend. A genuinely honest and compassionate man of religion with a quirky sense of humor and a bottomless killer instinct. Gotta love it!
Best Ritualist: Haven't really RPed with any of particular note.
Best Demon: I'm gonna have to go with Eris on this one. All of her posts are super fun to read, and she's definitely smarter than her insanity lets on at first.
Best Civilian: Haven't RPed with any Civilians, either.

Best Thread: #4: The Archdemon Congregate. When RP superpowers collide. 8D
Best Ship: MolochXDairyQueen. No exceptions. |:

Best Quote: "ERRBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP A MINUTE OKAY." –Lucifer
Best Boobs: Asmodeus, for srs.
Vlad III Țepeș
Vlad III Țepeș
SANGUINUS TYRANNUM
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Best Member: I'd have to go with Jay. He's an all around pleasure to chat with.

Best Hunter: Lazarus Carter. Because taste in music and banshee scream.
Best Templar:The Good Reverend. HE'S A MOTHERFUCKING PSYCHO PRIEST. And loving father.
Best Ritualist: Dusty Killum. 12 year old psycho with a baseball bat a la little slugger and yo-yo of doom.
Best Demon: Dave... He's a fucking squid that wants friends. That's adorable.
Best Civilian: Mr. Black. Reason being that he's [DATA EXPUNGED]

Best Thread: Uh... I dunno D:
Best Ship: SarephXDrugs

Best Quote: Not rewarded with points.
Anything by Aravad. He's a wordsmith.

Best Boobs: David Bowie.
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus Carter Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 am

Alright guys - great so far. I'll keep nominations going on til the 3rd. So keep it all going!
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fordsworth Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 am

Best Member: Ammy, she has a character in every single race, nuff said.

Best Hunter: Sareph-chan
Best Templar: Daciana-chan
Best Ritualist: Panne-chan
Best Demon: Analee-chan
Best Civilian: Lisa-chan

Best Thread: Can't pick one.
Best Ship: "BowieXDeath"

Best Quote: I...got nothing...
Best Boobs: Ammy
Agent Fordsworth
Agent Fordsworth
SOLID BOND

Case File
Character Faction: MI6
Player: Lusso

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:57 am

V O T E S // A R E // I N!

Best Member: Jay, who had a total of four votes.

Best Hunter: Lazarus Carter, who had a total of three votes.
Best Templar: Reverend Smith, who had a total of five votes.
Best Ritualist: Aravad, who had a total of five votes.
Best Demon: Lucrum, who had a total of two votes.
Best Civilian: CJ, who had a total of five votes.

Best Thread: Red Cape and Foil, which had a total of three votes.
Best Ship: Reis and her explosives, which had a total of two votes.
Iggy
Iggy
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Case File
Character Faction: Nevermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 am

Points added to corresponding characters. Al - your points for Eris (10 total) were added to Alice. Jay - your points for best member (10) were added to Kraith.
Iggy
Iggy
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Case File
Character Faction: Nevermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down