Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite)

2 posters

Go down

Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) Empty Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite)

Post by Kobal Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

January 10th

The male Doppelganger clicked his tongue lightly as he made his way though the darkroot domain.This was the domain of the Arch demon Ba'al, an Arch demon who Kobal had mixed thoughts about, he found him interesting due to his more lighthearted approach to ruling while also found the fact Ba'al wasted his time trying to hold onto territory and command armies something worthy of rolling his eyes at. Oh well, everyone had their weaknesses and the greed to hold on to such things and the fear of losing them was the burden the first king would have to suffer being mocked for.

A small smile was gracing his lips as the feeling of being watched was a refreshing change. The shadows here already made such twisted and distorted shapes amongst the wayward branches and tangling vines that slowly strangled and enveloped the jungle-maze of a city which made his own shadow flicker in interest. Although he was in the form of a human his shadow appeared much more demonic as if it was coming off an entirely different being. The demon was not just exploring aimlessly however, he was bored and it had been way too long until he had a laugh or a distraction and so close to his birthday as well!

Soon his found a rather nice spot to sit in a naturally forming seat in some tree roots amidst the abandoned slum buildings. He looked as if he was not paying that much attention to anything around him but his shadow stretched behind him, keeping an eye out like a demented shadow puppet. "Time for lunch.~" He spoke out loud in German, his voice directed to the darkness around himself as he pulled a large fat pretzel from his bag. It was stale of course, but then when you were in Inferis you got use to things that were not all that fresh unless you decided to go to the effort of hunting or looking for that one fruit or plant amongst the many poisonous ones that were edible.

He ate slowly and calmly even if the large shadow that cast along the moss and rust covered wall looked like some large demon was devouring various objects from vines and rocks to moving creatures which he watched in restrained amusement as he took bites from his salty snack. The demon laughed lightly but it echoed through the forest and he brushed his silver hair to the side to make sure it was out of his eyes. It was amusing to him to watch but the large menacing shadow that spread across the walls would keep most creatures from bothering him he found while he ate, that was of course only true if the being was not curious or looking for something to fight of course.
Kobal
Kobal
MASTER OF MOCKERY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Carmel

Back to top Go down

Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite) Empty Re: Shadows and mirrors ( Eris|Invite)

Post by Alice the Chopper Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:30 am

Darkroot Domain was always a fun place to hang out, even if it was dangerous. The last time Eris was here, she encountered a Hellsprinter that fought to his last limb, quite literally. The she-demon knew that the feral beasts here knew no mercy, and were not ones to be reckoned with. They would tear your heart out, rip your spine out, break your bones, mash your skin, and grind your guts! Well, of course, if you were anybody else.

The greater demon waltzed through the vile jungle and desecrated flavelas in her clown of a mortal form, as if nobody would even dare to attempt an assault on her. This was further reinforced by the fact that she walked with an obnoxious strut that just teemed with arrogance. After all, she was born into the lands of the cardinal sin of Pride. She was alone, or at least that's what the jester wished for the beasts of the Domain to believe. Having already lost one earlier due to a rather unfortunate encounter with a Giggling Tulip, she was accompanied by two of the terrifying carny henchmen, the Smiling Men, which hid in the shadows and branches of the forest as they followed their master, doing what they did best: stalking.

The Giggling Tulip. That was the last thing she had consumed, and made for a fine tasting daily meal. The clown demon began to skip in a playful manner, looking at the wonderful light blue cloudy sky of the forest and then looking back down at the lush pink grass that was blowing in the gentle wind. She even began to hum as the trees began to sway back and forth and vocalize a similar tune through their mouths. What a bright sunny beautiful day it was in the forest!

Upon one of these dancing trees, Eris reached and grabbed a delicious golden fruit, the most perfect apple she had ever seen. In an unlady like manner, she began to viciously chew through the succulent treat, tossing it towards one of the buildings she had approached throughout her joyful adventure. Ah the buildings! How beautifully painted they all were! How could anybody hate this place? 

Wait, what the fuck?

Suddenly, the leather clad demon began to gag, then choke, then puke out a rather disgusting ectoplasm like substance. She looked over to the fruit she had discarded, finding it to now be a gross green and black color, obviously rotten and riddled with fungus. The pink grass and blue skies faded to their original color as the effects of the Tulip came apparent: it was a powerful, but slow acting hallucinogen. Well that's delightful to know.

The blonde she-demon wiped her face from the disgusting substance as her vision became normal, focusing on a single point: another demon. How long was he there? She had no idea, but that could potentially be bad. Wait, was that a demon? he looked almost more human that beast, but then again, so did she. "Are you a demon?" No, Eris, you don't just ask people if they're fucking demons! The shapeshifter said in a loud and slightly drugged out voice. Regardless of how the other party responded or felt, she would go and sit down across him on a similar root on which he was seated. Eris followed up her earlier question with a cheerful and playful statement, "If you're not, I'm gonna bust you up!"
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Red Love/Hell Princes
Player: Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Kobal Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am

Kobal was about to take another bite of his pretzel his puppet show was interrupted by what seemed to be a drugged she demon. Of course that wasn't an uncommon sight in the lands of inferis, the demons here had some rather interesting hobbies and interest and she seemed a little too out of it to even notice he was there. He opened his mouth slightly when she went to take a bite of a less than fresh looking stink apple but closed his mouth in amusement, a small curl tugging at the sides of his lips. It would be much more amusing to hold his tongue after all. He moved his hand up to literally hold his own tongue as she took the bite of the rotted fruit.

He let go of his tongue as the blondes stomach seemed to get the joke before she did. "Charming." He chuckled lightly and took an amused bite of his stale but at least not rotten pretzel. Whatever had been affecting her appeared to wear off after her little snack and she finally noticed him.

A demon? Would anything but a demon be sitting here so casually? Ah no mind, she obviously still not thinking clearly.... all the better to joke with he supposed. "A demon, me?" He gave the other an innocent look. "I can if I want to be and I if I don't them I am not." He hummed lightly, an obvious German accent in his tone. When the other sat down he copied the way she sat, his shadow shifting to copy hers, even if it was mirrored in an unnatural angle. He had never met this woman before and was unaware of her powers so although his voice remained joking his eyes watched her movements, after all, she seemed pleasantly unpredictable.

She was defiantly not human herself, or if she was she would be a terribly sick one with that ectoplasm she just expelled from her body. He shifted his form to appear like her own. "Tell me, am I a demon now~?" He was unaware that she too, was a doppelganger like himself. He knew even less how their powers differed as all demons do but he was like always delighted to see what his latest company had in store for him.
Kobal
Kobal
MASTER OF MOCKERY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Carmel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice the Chopper Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

"I can if I want to be and I if I don't them I am not." So he did speak English, good call Eris, good call. Even if it did have a strange accent in it, one that the she-demon wasn't entirely familar with but guessed was...Russian? No, it was too sharp, it had to be German. The pale demon inched forward, getting closer to the other individual. Silver hair, glaring yellow eyes, this just had to be a demon, no matter how human it appeared.

Sure enough, that was confirmed as the silver hair turned into blonde and the yellow faded into a light blue. He had taken her form, without even sampling her flesh. Instantly alarmed by this, the she-demon stood up and prepared for an attack. Not only was this mysterious fellow a demon, but he was also a shapeshifting demon, one that could work around a restriction she was bound by. "Tell me, am I a demon now~?" Well, obviously, but why not humor the humoring?

"I like that look better." Eris sung in a prideful tune, complimenting her own appearance. She ceazed to speak the language of the mortal, reverting back to her standard demonic tongue. There was no longer a need for such a weak alphabet. With a chuckle of her own, she took a seat once more, seamingly letting down her guard. In reality, she was fully prepared if he were to outright try something, as he would be met with a deadly sharp point. Her Bone Splinter ability was ready to go at any moment.

She noticed the shadows moving and contorting in mysterious ways and duly noted this. Something strange was definately afoot, but she didn't know the source of it yet. "You can change forms without a cataclyst? Without a DNA sample?" The clown like demon's own form began to change, though only slightly into he roriginal demon form. He rblonde hair turned silver, highlighted with blues and pinks, and her blue eyes turned pink. Her skin turned as pale as her makeup she previously wore, creating the illusion without the use of cosemetics. Her clothing also changed to an older style, resembling a jester dressed in steel blues and pale greens. Upon her hands she wore a pair of metal gloves, made from a lightweight alloy only found in Inferis. "Simply by looking?" Mockingbird's teeth flashed, sharp and as dangerous as knives. While she hinted at her abilities, she still failed to give any solid proof of them.
Alice the Chopper
Alice the Chopper
SIDESHOW HORROR
(Admin)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Red Love/Hell Princes
Player: Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down