Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana)

2 posters

Go down

Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) Empty Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana)

Post by Jean La Croix Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 pm

January 19,2012
Century Park, Washington D.C.
8:06 PM

Spoiler:

The night air was alive, alive with the sounds of people, places and things all packed in together. But whats more it was alive with the sounds of music. They floated on the air, and swept over those who milled about, most not giving a care to the sounds that wafted about them no matter their beauty. IT was sad really, but not unexpected. Few had time for such whimsical frivolity, and those that did probably wouldn't care. After all what did it matter that a lone man stood and danced by him self in the center of the park? What did it matter that he played for the entertainment of others for no better reason then that he could? How much would the average person care for the fool who spent his little free time trying to bring a smile to a face of a stranger? Not a one, but what was worse was that most would consider him an idiot for even trying.

Some would give up, some would become disheartened at the very thought and some would simply carry on with not a care to what others thought. But not Jean, no instead he laughed at those who thought him a fool and danced and played all the harder because of it. His music wafted over those who walked by and he danced for no better reason then to dance. He danced with the shadows cast by the moon high over head, he danced with the bitter wind that flowed past and around him, he danced with stars as the moved slowly over head... But whats more he danced with him self and the primal being that resided with in him. He could feel its power welling in him as the full moon rose ever onward into the sky... It called to him and in return he played his music to it. Letting out the pent up energy that he felt welling with in with each and every note.

His eye seemed to have an almost red tint to them as the bright florescent lights over head reflected off of them, giving them a flashing almost menacing appearance to any who looked to close. Each step seemed faster, more filled with energy then the last, each strum of his bow on the fiddle seeming close to frantic as he approached the crescendo, the grand finally of the music he had decided to play. DANCE! his demon roared. Dance with the night, sing with the stars! Raise your voice to the sky above! His finger flew across the strings of his fiddle, bringing from it a song that could have made even the angels weep for the joy of it... Yet those who walked by seemed to care nothing at all for the man who wore his heart on his sleeve and the performance he wrote amongst them. The notes of his fiddle flew high into the sky, taking with it his heart and his need to be free. The last note of his song hung in the air for what felt like a life time to the musician, and for those few beats of his heart he was perfectly content with the world about him. It felt... Good.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: FBI
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) Empty Re: Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana)

Post by 7 Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

"Disgusting."
"Oh my God...."
"Is she actually doing that? Holy shit."

"Do you mind? I am bathing."

Honestly, it was rude to stare. Who did these... strangers, think who they were? This was not a public show or any kind of 'art piece' or whatever that was. This was Nana trying to wash herself of the day's grime. How couldn't they see that this was just a natural thing? Didn't they bathe? Clean themselves? She had entertained the thought of these people lapping at their bodies like a bunch of cats and dogs and it made her giggle...which was only suppressed by a sudden of gush of fountain water.

Yes, you read right, fountain water

Nana wasn't in a shower, or even in a public restroom. Oh no, those places were far too crowded and inaccessible to her, and when she needed to get clean, she needed to get clean. Usually, she'd settle for a pond or a lake, but this fountain (in the middle of January, no less) would do the job. It was a wonderful option so far. The water was cool, and it'd spray against her skin with little effort on her part. The only problem was the small audience she had acquired.
To be honest, the poor girl had no idea, no clue that behavior such as stripping naked and washing herself in a public fountain (that was filled with God-knows-what) was seen as rude or 'bad'. Why, she stripped in front of her doctors, the other students back at the academy, and many others. How could this be seen as 'wrong'?

No, there was something wrong with them.

She gasped and dunked herself momentarily underneath, while giving people a view of her...most private of parts.

Another thing that bothered her about these parks was the incessant noise these people made. Like that man and his...what were those called? Vio-lyns?

He did seem to take some of that attention away from her, but still, she wished he would stop. He's making those people cheer much too loud. Sighing, Nana (or 7, as she could be called in English), decided it would be best if she confronted him. She grabbed her dress (she did not put it on) and tried to slip towards the crowd as her wet footsteps stomped through. Surprisingly, people seemed to flood out in droves. Odd. Finally, she found herself face to face to her nuisance, who seemed to be lost in his music.

How annoying. "Ahem. Excuse me, but you play too loud. Too loud for me to get clean, sir. You must stop at once."

MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Ophie

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana) Empty Re: Once Upon a Blue Moon (Closed/Nana)

Post by Jean La Croix Thu May 23, 2013 5:15 am

The song stopped, and with it his heat beat if for only a moment. He stood their breathing deeply and drinking in the sudden comparatively silent night, letting the sensations of winter wash over him. The slight breeze bit at his skin as if it where a lover, leaving him shivering slightly as his finally came to a stop. He expected a continued silence but was instead greeted with a pleasant surprise. An applause fallowed in the wake of the music and dance which was in turn fallowed by a cheer that would have made any artists heart sore. Jean through out his long coat and bowed taking his hat from his head and placing it ever so lightly over his heart. Maybe once or twice a year he was privileged enough to get any sort of recondition... It caused a smile to cross over his features.

He heard a slight commotion the the crowed and as he listened to grew steadily closer. Gasps of what could have been outrage, and words filled with what he knew was shock pure and simple. "Ahem. Excuse me, but you play too loud. Too loud for me to get clean, sir. You must stop at once." A pretty voice with an accent he couldn't really pace addressed him and he couldn't help but grin at the slight sound of out rage he heard in it. "Why I cant help but not-" He cut off mid word as he glanced up and came face to bare breast with the woman(who happened to be all sorts of exotic) that had spoken. "Hrmm... Ahh hmm... Ya...."

His train of though was completely and utter derailed, and what ever witty retort he may have had was completely and utterly lost as his gaze traveled up and down her body. The voice of his inner beast, his inner demon start in on him then. Yelling, almost screaming in his mind.

Take her here you fool! Before others try! Take her as yours!

For a moment he was more then tempted, n fact he nearly acted on those unbridled impulses that fired with in his mind. Going so far as to take a step forward before he managed to retake control and pull him self away from that self destructive course of action.

We don't work like that you Old Wolf... You know that!

His thoughts fell on deaf ears though for his libido kicked into over drive as the light of the moon caused both he and his partner to slowly lose control.

Go! Mate with her... right now... In front of all these preying eyes! Show your pack that you are their Alpha, their better!

He wanted to, the urge the want, the need was there. It was always there when he stood under the light of the moon... But never was it this strong. Maybe it was the sudden shock of seeing a nude woman out in public... Maybe he still had pent up urges from his trip to London. Maybe his beast wanted to eat its fill or truly exotic flesh. Or it could have been a combination of all those things.

Partake of her flesh... I know you want to...

He managed to stand straight and fight back the primal part of him that wanted and threatened to take control if only just and finally he regained enough of his wits to say something smooth. " Um... Its a tad chilly out... You should really get a jacket on... here!" Ya he was the king of smooth right then.

With a shrug of his shoulders his coat fell down his arms and he held it out to the nude woman. "Uhh put this on... It looks like you could use it." His eyes fell yet again to her breasts and her nipples that where ridged with cold then to the rest of her dark skinned body before traveling back to her face. He tried to focus on that... But the voices in his head that called for him to act seemed to slowly gain in volume and his eyes couldn't help but wander. The crowed that had gathered was forgotten in the confusion of these few moments.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 am

"Jacket?" Her lips still parted, she tried to comprehend what he had asked of her. A jacket? For what? She rarely felt the chill or rather, it rarely seemed to bother her. For that matter, heat didn't affect her as much, as well. Hmm. This man was peculiar. And so were the people who gawked at her as if she were some zoo animal. Nana shook her head. Not as a show of disapproval or a way of saying 'no', but to shake some of the excess water off. The crowd had soon ceased into a flurry of people trying to avoid her spray... and her boldness.

Some even threatened to call the cops. But this section of the park was left to be somewhat secluded, with only a few people left that simply wanted to take a walk (or were still in the process of leaving). Nonetheless, she was quite nonchalant to this matter. Serves them right, she hoped she ruined their night. That's what you get when you disturb a person's bathtime. Rude. "I do not need. I thank you." She put her dress back on, which starting to show some wear and dinginess, and spoke again, "I am called Nana, but my name is pronounced as 7 in your language."

She bit her lip. Is this how a conversation starts? She wasn't exactly sure. It wouldn't hurt for her to try. Still, she quite sore about his rude playing. He didn't even apologize.

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Thu May 23, 2013 10:17 am

"Jacket?"

His head cocked to the side as he listened to that word roll off her tongue. He didn't recognize the language she spoke and could only ponder at its meaning as he listened to those about them complain about her rather lovely state of dress. It was true that she was rather unusual... And that being said it was illegal, but you would think that any red blooded man would not complain. After all this girls body was a sight to see... Aside from the fact that she seemed half starved. Now that he got a better look at her he could see that she had missed more then hr fair share of meals.

With a shake of her head that was almost bestial water flew from her hair, and even that simple motion served to reheat the fires of his already maddening lust for her flesh. "I do not need. I thank you. I am called Nana, but my name is pronounced as 7 in your language." He caught her name but he was to... Distracted by other things to wonder about it. After all he was faced with a woman who according to his inner instincts was ripe for the picking and ready to bare healthy fruit.

"Ahh... Yes. Nice to meet you Nana, My names Jean its an absolute pleasure to meet you... " He trailed off as she raised her dress above her head and he watched she it slide down her body, sticking to her still wet skin. He cleared his throat once before offering a small bow and taking her hand in his to give it a soft kiss before straitening. " And im sorry i interrupted your... Bath? But you really shouldn't do that in such a public place people will bother you if you do." He threw his jacket over his shoulder and let a smile cross his feature. "You look hungry Nana, would you care for something to eat? I was just about to go grab some dinner, and dont worry its my treat." He could't just send this poor girl away with out helping her in some way... And focusing on this helped him fight the urge to jump her bones.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 am

Now she was just confused. "...What's the meaning of this?" She quickly release her hand from his lips and wiped his saliva away. He made her feel strange. "I do not have a formal home. I bathe whenever I can. The fountain was an obvious choice." Didn't these people ever heard of a funny word called, 'logic'? She wasn't going to run around in a filthy dress with an even filthier body. But the next few words that left his mouth suddenly gave her a change of heart, "You look hungry Nana, would you care for something to eat? I was just about to go grab some dinner, and dont worry its my treat."

Now, while the full concepts of human interaction and flirting were somewhat lost to her, the idea of free food was something that she was very familiar with.

"Ah~ Jea....n? I am. Very hungry." She nodded while rubbing her stomach. The last thing she ate was a biscuit, pilfered from the plate of a diner at an outdoor bistro. So yes, she was very hungry. "I will accompany you to an eating establishment. I properly thank you for your time, Jean." She had some...difficulty, with this new stranger's name. It was so odd and foreign to her ears. Just like his accent and his mannerisms. People were so strange to her, but fascinating. She will spend her evening with him.

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Fri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

It seemed as if he may have drooled slightly as he kissed her hand... And he could understand why. His enhanced senses could smell everything about her. From her freshly scrubbed skin to her her some what rank dress but whats more he could smell the scent that wafted softly from most private of regions. It was enticing him, stroking him and trying to lead him to her. A growl almost escaped his throat but he managed to turn it into what could have passed for a chuckle. "...What's the meaning of this?" That language again... He knew he had heard it before, but still he couldn't place it.

"I do not have a formal home. I bathe whenever I can. The fountain was an obvious choice." Ah that explained so much, she was homeless. But only recently so., he could tell that based on her clothing and the look of her skin. If she had been with out a house for long she would have already had the ragged loose skin of those who ate to little and worked to hard. Was she an immigrant who had just recently come over to escape something only to fall on similarly hard times? Such was life he knew... But he didn't have to be happy about it.

"Ah~ Jea....n? I am. Very hungry." She had some what child like mannerisms, but he had to wonder if there was something more behind it. After all she spoke like an adult, or at least an adult whos first language wasn't English. "Well good news then, I have a feeling i know JUST the place for you." He smiled and nodded his head grateful that she had taken him up on his offer... Maybe he could help her out in some way. "I will accompany you to an eating establishment. I properly thank you for your time, Jean." He offered her his arm not really sure if she would understand the gesture or not. "Well then Miss Nana lets be on our way!" Another friendly smile fallowed after his kind words.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

She looked at his arm and then she looked at him. She looked at his arm, and then him. Arm. Him. Arm. Him. Arm. Him. "Is it broken? Your arm?" Why, she certainly didn't want to move him around if i was. Why else would he just display it in such a way? Her stomach growled. "Sir...I mean, Jean, we should hurry."

She wasn't completely aware of certain things a person should do on a 'public outing' or whatever this was. Personally, she only assumed that this stranger was only going to let her eat and leave her be. Nana would be in for a strange evening, indeed.

"Well? Is your arm broken? We may have to bring you to a hospital soon."

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm

She glanced at his arm, then him. Arm. him. Arm. Him. Just watching it made Jean almost dizzy and he wondered how the poor girl could manage to stay upright! "Is it broken? Your arm?" He blinked. Then glanced at her, then his arm, then her again. Was... What? He couldn't help but stare for a second while his mind tried to adjust to what she had said. "Wh-What? No! Of course its not broken I just..." He looked back to her wondering if he he was just that old! "I was being polite... And offering you my arm... For you to hold on to because..." He had never had to explain something like this to well anyone before, after all it was one of those cultural gestures that everyone no matter where they where from seemed to understand. "Its just something you do because... Oh forget it!" He puts his arm down in an actual huff and almost at a literal loss for words, which was not something that happened often.

"Sir...I mean, Jean, we should hurry." He just nodded and started walking, wondering where this girl had come from in the first place... "Well? Is your arm broken? We may have to bring you to a hospital soon." He shook his head again and just waited for her to fallow. "No Im fine, Don't worry about it." He was more then a tad put off at this point. "Anyways.. Nana is this your first time in the states? I can tell you're not from around here." It was more then a little obvious considering her behavior.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu May 30, 2013 10:36 am

She followed quickly behind, and would sometimes check behind her to see if the people that stared at her body were near. From experience, Nana had learned that the reactions to a nude woman's body in public were usually a little too fanatical or positive. Her concern seemed to annoy him a bit, judging from the way he answered, and so, she tried to be as quiet as possible. She really didn't want to spoil the chance at a free meal.

"Anyways.. Nana is this your first time in the states? I can tell you're not from around here."

She always wondered if she did. Maybe a person, like a mother, or a father, took her to see Disney World? Or to a beach in Los Angeles? She'd like to imagine it. But all she ever did recall was being told that she was to be sold to a syndicate in the States. 'They'll train you well.', her doctors would say. It's not exactly like being a tourist or becoming an immigrant for more mundane reasons.

"....yes. Yes, this is my first time." Nana answered, almost sadly. Her face seemed to be deep in thought when she spoke. "I rode a plane."

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am

The girl was acting like a spooked possum. Glancing about her as if something was about to jump out and snatch her up. He couldn't guess as to who would want to do that just by looking at her. Maybe a father or brother? She showed classic signs of abuse some of which did not bode well for anyone involved. after all any psychopath who could treat their family in such a way that the have stunted mental growth was beyond any sort of redemption and beneath contempt.

"....yes. Yes, this is my first time." He could hear a certain sadness in her voice the belayed her more then innocent look. Still he couldn't help but think this girl was a tad more then a few fries short of a happy meal. "I rode a plane." There it was again, that innocent turn of phrase and simplistic speech pattern. There was more then one thing off about this entire situation but he couldn't put a finger on it.

"Well then welcome to the city mademoiselle, i hope you've enjoyed ya stay?" He couldn't really understand how she could considering the way she appeared. "And here we are..." They turn a corner and there in front of them is a small corner bistro, well lite and lively in those early evening hours. He opens the door and motions her inside. "After you."
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

She smiled then. "Thank you," Her eyes immediately lit up with anticipation and a sense of joy. "I will enjoy my stay." There was no need for her to be fearful or unhappy. This night was calm, and someone was kind enough to buy her food. Maybe she did seem odd in most settings, but at this moment, she felt normal.

She felt human.

"And here we are... after you."

Her mouth watered, the smell of food assailed her nose, "Delicious." He offered her the door, and with an unsure nod of approval, she walked in.

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm

"Naw I don't know what you like to eat, but Ill tell you something." Jean walks in behind the young woman and the door closes behind them with a rather pretty twinkle of the bell. "This lil unassuming hole in the wall has the best pizza this side of the Big Apple." He grins as he glances around the rather small restaurant. It was rather busy, with every inside table filled aside from one in the back, the people talking rather loudly over their various treats as they waited for the night to drag on even more.

With a light hand on her arm he guided her to the empty table and pulled out her chair so that she could sit down before seating him self with a rather pleased grin. And though he could feel the call of the moon being inside helped distract him from its alluring call. "So Nana, what do you like on your pizza? Don't wanna order anything that would turn your belly ya know?" He handed her a menu and looked through his own waiting for her response.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum