Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Find a socket to plug in your television EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Find a socket to plug in your television

2 posters

Go down

Find a socket to plug in your television Empty Find a socket to plug in your television

Post by Behemoth Hennimore Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 am

February 29th, 2012
Regal Necropolis
Time of Day - 1614 hours
Across the road from the entrance of the Necropolis Outpost

A sweet stall.

The sharp ridges of Behemoth's knuckles had begun to leave imprints on her cheek as she rested her face upon it, paying no mind to the bleak, empty streets to either side of her. She was, at this moment in time, the only demon for the next five miles. She looked back up to the hastily constructed sign that hung limply from a single nail in a post.

The Sweet Stuff!
Chocolate, Sweets, Homemade Pancakes and Homemade Slushies! Look at the menu for our fantastic options!
Next to the bad handwriting was an admittedly good depiction of Behemoth's mistress, the genesis of Lust herself.

Behemoth looked back down, simply grumbling. Asmodeus was in a very bad mood, and sent Behemoth to do the most mind-numblingly stupid thing she could think of; set up a sweet stall in the Necropolis and don't come back until everything's been sold. Of course, being that this was Asmodeus' idea, near enough everything had something to do with sex or drugs, with chocolate dildos and syringe-shaped lollipops. However, Behemoth was bored. Mind-numbingly bored. And she knew that the demons in Necropolis wouldn't buy anything Asmodeus had her hands on for five minutes, knowing that they were probably laced with rohypnol or something. No chance of selling them meant that Behemoth wasn't going back until the end of the day, and that meant she had nothing to do...

... so she did something both baffling and, according to any demon who saw her, stupid. She set up camp directly outside the Outpost.

The Outpost which was strictly built for the safety of demon hunters and Templars. A place which was a death trap for demons. No demon dared to argue with the mad woman; some knew her from a brief time she spent in the Necropolis about 100 years and avoided her out of fear of the bad luck that followed like a plague, while other demons just thought that any demon ballsy enough to go near the place either had a death wish or was seriously dangerous, so either way wasn't going to be stopped by them. So they let her go. However, unbeknownst to them, she didn't go to kill any hunters or Templars. Behemoth certainly didn't go expecting to sell anything.

She went to steal electricity.

She had spied a stray four-gang that someone had idly left outside and plugged an extension cord in. She knew that she could've gotten it from the Love Nest, but the owner probably would've made her do some work in return and Behemoth could not be bothered. The occupants of the Outpost who actually saw what she was doing, specifically the guards who looked through the window, couldn't quite believe what they were seeing, but didn't bother stop her out of sheer curiosity. The extension cord led to a little television, which the demon placed on a box. Then she dragged a big comfy looking chair, and disappeared for a few minutes. And when they looked back... a sweet stall had appeared. And the demon sat behind it, watching her television. The guards at first walked outside and fired a few warning shots at the demon, but she didn't react. Engrossed in whatever she was watching. The utter surreality of the situation was enough to disarm the guards, who decided that it was probably for the best that they report it to... someone. Someone more qualified, who might know what to do.

Behemoth, meanwhile, held a slushy in her claw, clamping lightly on the cup so as not to crush it, holding it place as she continued to watch her TV show. She couldn't get too much reception, but she finally managed to get a channel on Earth. She wryly bounced the idea of setting up her own television station just for demons, assuming that there was a big market for it. Certainly a bigger market than sweets. Unfortunately, what she was watching was a Spanish documentary about the modern scientific idea of nature and how theories of self-regulating ecosystem may be gross simplifications of a complex and chaotic world, and had to wrestle with the TV to get English subtitles, in turn meaning that she didn't get what was going on or even that what she was watching was a documentary about the modern scientific idea of nature and how theories of self-regulating ecosystem may be gross simplifications of a complex and chaotic world.

"En su nucleo, la cibernetica era una vision del mundo desde el ojo de un computador y desde esa perspectiva, no habia ninguna diferencia entre los humanos y las maquinas! Eran solo nodos en redes actuando y reaccionando a flujos de informacion."
At it's heart, cybernetics was a computer's eye-view of the world, and from that perspective there was no difference between human beings and machines. They were just nodes in networks, acting and reacting to flows of information.

"Oooh, boy, Colonel Hogan's not going to like that, he doesn't want his daughter to marry a cybernetic idealistic view of the world." Behemoth muttered to herself, kind of knowing that was she was saying was preposterous but assumed that it was something experimental. She briefly heard some footsteps and sighed, turning down the TV. "Hi, welcome to The Sweet Stuff, the sweetest sweet stall in all of Inferis." Despite the words calling for some enthusiasm, Behemoth didn't bother pretend to hide how bored she was. "We've got chocolate cocks, chocolate cunts, lemon sherbets in the shape of testicles, three of our slush flavours are varying kinds of date rape drugs and you get a two for the price of one deal on pancakes, so tell us whatever sweet that can double as a buttplug you want and fuck off, I'm watching this... thing... yeah, this thing. It's experimental, arty. You wouldn't get it, it's very allegorical, very deep."
Behemoth Hennimore
Behemoth Hennimore
THE BUTT MONKEY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Rob

Back to top Go down

Find a socket to plug in your television Empty Re: Find a socket to plug in your television

Post by Jasna Iscariot Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Ahhh, it was a particularly lovely day in Regal Necropolis, a city in which the one called Jasna spent rather much of her time, for whatever reason or another. It's just, there was always so much to DO. It was by far the most developed and PROPER city of Inferis. Because really now; other than the Necropolis, the Spirelands might be the only well-civilized place, and even then, it really just had the Devil Spire. No other buildings that anybody cared about, no demonic food chains, no fight clubs to not talk about, nothing really but a giant peni- erm. Tower. Tower, tower, tower, yep, it was most definitely a tower. Thathappenedtolooklikeagiantpenis. But yes, at any rate, Jasna did essentially live and thrive in the Regal Necropolis which was...

Well, it was weird. Completely unnatural, really.

Considering she was a human living in a world occupied mainly by demons, that was ALREADY something most people would never even find believable. Then again, she was of a select 10% aware of the realm called Inferis. Okay, but most of THEM primarily lived on the surface. So she was of the 10% who spent much of their time in the underworld. Even THEN, most of THOSE people chose to live in closely protected outposts specifically made FOR people living in Inferis. She had an apartment down the street from the Love Nest. So one could probably not say that she was a very orthodox human, even by standards of those who dealt with the demonic world where myth clashed with reality.

And even then, she still managed to surprise herself. Namely, in that today, anyways, she thought she'd had the location of every single bakery in the Regal Necropolis (SURPRISINGLY few, for whatever reason; had nothing to do with the fact most demons preferred a live steak to a fine cake, probably) but had been pleasantly surprised by the wonderful smells emitted from the outpost of humans. Which wasn't THAT odd; humans DID like cake. But Jasna usually ignored those smells, because she didn't really care for the outposts; particularly so, when she last rode in with Piper, and EVERY SINGLE TEMPLAR AND DEMON HUNTER PRESENT TRIED TO KILL HER KELPIE. Yeesh, nobody had manners nowadays...

But this one was different; smelled closer. Not MUCH closer, but closer. And so it was! As she approached, she saw a stand selling baked goods, as it seemed, manned by a rather interesting looking demon; stylish wings, shiny horns and a claw for a hand? INTERESTING! Though by that logic, all demons are interesting, since that isn't a fairly unusual description of a demon. Who's to say all demons aren't interesting, though? Of course, what was truly interesting wasn't the fact she seemed to be as normal as a bear eating salmon on a cold day in Alaska, but the fact she was currently sitting on the edge of her seat, watching a small television next to the booth, VERY INTENTLY ENJOYING SUCH A COMMODITY.

So Jasna walked closer, now curious, only to find out- with a good measure of stunned shock!!- that she was watching Jasna's favorite soap opera! "Oh my, that was a shocker. I thought a cybernetic idealistic view of the world was better than that! She'll obviously get with whoever's got the best connection speed." Apparently, her words, mostly muttered to herself, but probably audible to the demon as well, attracted her attention. As the winged lady spoke, it became rather apparent this place was not exactly a NORMAL bakery, rather, a VERY SEXUAL bakery. That also served pancakes. No cookies? Baw. Well, pancakes were fine.

"Erm, don't think I need anything that could be a buttplug... But a dozen pancakes would be awesome, and can I watch with you, this show is my favorite; I watch it like, every day. So much dramatic tension." And indeed there was. Every episode was practically OOZING drama! Especially when it came to the Colonel and his constant battles against the self-regulation. Or something; Jasna didn't speak Spanish, nor did she speak English all that well for that matter, so it took a bit of guesswork to understand the episodes a lot of the time. But psh. Was STILL a great show.
Jasna Iscariot
Jasna Iscariot
TRAITOR'S PROGENY

Case File
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Find a socket to plug in your television Empty Re: Find a socket to plug in your television

Post by Behemoth Hennimore Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 am

"Erm, don't think I need anything that could be a buttplug... But a dozen pancakes would be awesome, and can I watch with you, this show is my favorite; I watch it like, every day. So much dramatic tension." Behemoth could only look up, her beady black eyes widening a little.

"Really?" She asked, suspecting a trap of some kind; this show was clearly extremely exclusive. She could've said it just to sound smart... but still, Behemoth didn't really understand what was going on. Maybe this woman could help? "I've only started watching recently, I've gotten a little bit but if you could fill us in on some bits of detail and I'll get some pancakes on it'd be most helpful." She reached over to the pan, pouring some of the pancake batter she had made earlier onto a large heated slab, before painting it into a circle.

Las ideas de Fuller captaron la imaginacion de toda una generation que se sentia desillusionada con la politica. La contracultura habia emergido despues de que el movimiento estudiantil fracasara en su intento de transformar las estructuras de poder de EE.UU.
Fuller's ideas caught the imagination of a generation who had become disillusioned with politics. The counter-culture had emerged after the student movement had failed to change the structure of power in the US.

"See, I get that Fuller is actually in love with the increasingly used yet untruthful idea of stopping all human societal growth to prevent ecological collapse and not the Colonel's daughter," Behemoth remarked, not looking at the pancake as she flipped it over, simply flipping it on instinct. "But why hasn't Fuller told her that already? I thought that she was in love with the lack of a stable pattern in the history of ecosystems in the Savannah, if Fuller just said that then wouldn't the Colonel stop him from going to the war to take revenge on Baron Hogan for the death of his mother?" She then looked to the first of the pancakes. "By the way, do you want anything on your pancake? Sugar, lemon juice, chocolate spread, flunitrazepam?"

Meanwhile, a small gathering of hunters in the base had begun to watch the two from behind their secure doors. They knew Jasna, even if she didn't often join them in any missions, but she wasn't too much trouble. So what on Earth was happening? Was it a trap? If they attacked, would they be ambushed? And if not... what was going on? Were the sweets poisoned, or was it a plan to drain them all of power? One of them pointed his sniper rifle directly at the demon, ready to blow the brains out of the hellspawn, whatever was happening be damned. The leader of the group, though, was more cautious, getting a megaphone.

"You there! We have snipers aiming at you! If you think that a trap will destroy us, you are wrong! Surrender!"

Behemoth simply glanced up, then looked back to the pancake, putting it onto a plate and giving it to Jasna, while taking the remote.

"Hold on, I'll turn up the telly, those syphilis-infected cock-suckers can be fucking rowdy as shit." She said, turning up the telly. "Also,if we're about to pass around names, my name's... oh, hold on, I think they're saying something!"

Entre 1967 y 1971, mas de medio millon de estadounidenses abandonaron las ciudades, y se instalaron para crear miles de comunidades experimentales. Fue una de las mayores migraciones de la historia de EE.UU.
Between 1967 and 1971, over half a million Americans left the cities, and set out to create thousands of experimental communities. It was one of the biggest migrations in American history.

Behemoth's jaw dropped.

"Holy fucking shit!" She bellowed in shock. "No! No, I didn't hear that! Wow, this show's twists and turns are frankly amazing." She turned back to Jasna, briefly nonchalantly ducking her head to avoid a bullet as it whizzed by, not acknowledging that it existed. "But yeah, name's Behemoth. Usually I'd be in the Blightscape, but Asmodeus needed me out of the way so she spent me here with the stall."
Behemoth Hennimore
Behemoth Hennimore
THE BUTT MONKEY

Case File
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down