Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?]

2 posters

Go down

The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] Empty The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?]

Post by Alex Stone Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:26 am

January 18th, 3:00pm. Some plaza in London.

It was THAT time once again. Indeed, for it was time for a bake sale. EVERYONE loved Alex's cookies, and he usually made about a grand off of it all, and that was all profit. So, every time this thrice yearly bake sale came around, Alex would make about 500 dozen cookies of a dazzling array of flavors. You name it, he made it. Every year, he always would invent a new flavor as well. This year, he was doing something unique. Pineapple cookies. So far, he enjoyed them. He was sure others would too. They seemed weird, but were really good.

So, it happened that he was finally finished setting up his stand. All 500 dozens of cookies were arrayed. He had carts and carts of cookies. So many cookies, that people would be shocked if he sold them all. But he did. Every single time. Usually, the bulk went to a special customer who REALLY REALLY liked cookies. That girl was so interesting. Alex was half tempted to invite her over and make her fresh cookies at his place sometime. He wondered if she'd show this year. She didn't always make it, but when she did, he never had any cookies left over.

Smiling fondly at the memories, Alex stood behind his booth, awaiting the first customers to come. He was in high spirits, and his smile was just so infectious, almost everyone nearby was smiling too. Alex had that effect on people, though. He was always so cheerful and happy. It was his life mission, after all. He just happened to enjoy baking too.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone
THE COWARD

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Daniel

Back to top Go down

The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?] Empty Re: The Bake Sale [Jasna/Invite?]

Post by Jasna Iscariot Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 am

It was a bright and sunny day outside, a wonderfully cheery mood spread throughout England, as not a single drop of the infamously cold English rain fell through the sky. It was the perfect day for a nice vacation from assassinating stuff and staring at screens to make quick purchases and sales of stock, a perfect day indeed. Thus, doing exactly that, Jasna skipped cheerfully through the streets of London, the whole plaza abuzz with joy and cheer that may only be derived from one single, utmost universal, delight. They are the ambrosia of the gods, the lifeblood of society! The Dark Side was wise enough to wield them and their great power, and no man, woman, child, beast, bird, or fish could deny or ignore such a magnificent presence! They are!... COOKIES.

Indeed, cookies! And brownies, and cakes, and pies, and tarts, and quiches, and the list goes on endlessly, just as the rows of booths did, but Jasna, like the wolf with its mind set on that same deer it had first scratched with its claws, was set on a single target, just ONE booth. The same one she visited every single year ever! Well, when she could. This year she could, and quickly found it, excitedly waving at the man behind the booth. "Alex!~ Hello!~ What kinds of cookies are ahm... a-vay-ila-bleh at this um... Booth, yes? Booth, right, this year?"
Jasna Iscariot
Jasna Iscariot
TRAITOR'S PROGENY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Stone Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 am

The day was wonderful and bright. Usually, the weather was terrible in January, but today was perfect. Alex has happy, smiling and cheerful about everything today. A gentle breeze brushed through, ruffling Alex's golden locks. It felt to nice on his skin, too. Sighing happily as another customer walked off with a few dozen cookies, Alex spotted a familiar face making her way to his table. She plopped herself right by him, and stumbled over her words as usual. Alex knew the pretty girl wasn't from around here, but he liked her anyway. He liked everyone.

"Available." Alex supplied helpfully, a wide smile on his face. With this girl here, he'd likely sell out today. He was happy she came. She always took delight in hs cookies. "Hello, Jasna! It's great to see you again!" He said happily. "This year, I have all the standard flavors, but instead of coconut, I created a new recipe. Pineapple cookies!" He pointed to them cheerfully. He hoped they would do well this year.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone
THE COWARD

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasna Iscariot Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:01 pm

"Available, she spoke slowly, as if trying to taste the very syllables of the word as it articulated from her mouth, still mingled with a rather thick Armenian accent. "Haaa, available!~ And great it is to see you again, also!" And indeed, it was; the two were friends, albeit not quite really close friends, but it was a friendship nonetheless, and she enjoyed seeing him nearly every year. But of course; he had cookies!~ Not to mention a nice personality, and he was so helpful with her English! Speaking of cookies, however, her mind immediately focused on him as he did just that, speaking of what flavors he had. Well, standard flavors, she always love, and was about to ask for a few dozen batches of double-fudge walnut, coconut cluster, peanut butter surprise, and chocolatey mint, before her mind caught on the next half. Pineapple cookies?

Now was the time for her brain to be working in overdrive, remembering that she was VERY HIGHLY ALLERGIC to pineapples, and would PROBABLY NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION, after a bit of time. But hey, pineapple cookies! Pineapple was delicious, she recalled, from those times she did eat it. Didn't recall what happened half an hour later, of course... So she grinned brightly, and excitedly chattered off her order; "Hmm, ahhh... Okay, I want theeeee... dohble-fudge walnut ones, the mint and shokolad... Erm, no, ahh... Cho-co-lit, right? Those, and umm... Butter peanut ones, and the pineapple ones! Lots of them all, kh'ntrem~" COOKIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS.
Jasna Iscariot
Jasna Iscariot
TRAITOR'S PROGENY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Stone Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:51 pm

"Chocolate" Alex responded saying each syllable so she could say it better. "And it's peanut butter, silly!" he says with a smile, beaming at her. He had been studying a little book intensively JUST for today, and thus knew she had said please.

Smiling brightly, he packages the cookies for her, then says, "Shh norhackel ehm!" He was trying to say "you're welcome", but obviously didn't know what he was doing. Smiling sheepishly, he then rubbed the back of his neck. She'd been by her often before in the last few years, and she was kind of attractive to Alex. Still, this was kind of hard.

"Hey, after I finish up here, would you like to go out to dinner with me?" There, he said it. Even if she said no, it'd be cool. He didn't mind.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone
THE COWARD

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasna Iscariot Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Chocolate... Yeah, chocolate, that was what she'd meant! Same thing, same thing. And peanut butter? Really? Huh... That sounded odd... "Haha, sorry, my English is still not so good~ I am enrolling in a school ca- no, no, catholic school, yes? Mm, catholic school, in America, where I can learn English better." Had seemed like a pretty good idea. Speaking of languages, though, after she thanked him, a bit to her surprise and amusement, he attempted to say "you're welcome" in Armenian, to which she giggled slightly. "You're welcome~" she corrected, mimicking his slow and carefully spoken pronunciations of the tricky English words she struggled at.

"Once my English is good, I could teach you Armenian, mm?~" Would be nice, someone other than family that understood what she was saying half the time... Even if it was just someone she only saw once a year. Or maybe not? Smiling at the invitation to dinner (totally didn't ask her out, just two awesome friends getting awesome food after awesome cookies. 8D), she nodded, with an "mhm~" "Would love to! Do you have a place on your mind?" As she spoke, she reached up to scratch an itch on her shoulder, then one her her ankle. Oddly itchy today. Weird.
Jasna Iscariot
Jasna Iscariot
TRAITOR'S PROGENY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Stone Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:25 am

Chuckling fondly at being corrected, the man carefully selected all her cookies for her and set them aside in a bag. She wanted 4 cookies types, and lots of them. He'd giver her 2 dozen of each then. Which would end up costing her... about 50 pounds. 8 dozen cookies is a lot of cookies.

"That'll be 50 pounds," He says, smiling at her. He was in a great mood now. She had agreed! Sure, it was likely as friends, but Alex liked being friends. "I know a splendid caff down the road a ways where we can get a butty." He says, not realizing she'll be like wut towards his words. He sells a few more cookies as well.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone
THE COWARD

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasna Iscariot Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, COOKIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEES~ Jasna's face practically lit up in delight, merely watching him put the cookies in bags for her. They were a bit of an addiction for her, really, but being addicted to cookies was a good thing, right? Because cookies are so delicious! Nothing negative about a cookie addiction, nope, not at all! Except, eh... WELL, THE FIFTY POUNDS PART. "Eh? Ohhh, right! Well, see, I might have forgetting to um... with-drow-ing, I think? Withdrowing, some more England money..." But as she pondered a solution, one hit her brain, and she smiled, a genius thought coming to her mind. "Wait, wait, I know! I can withdrowing some England money in ex-shang for Armenian money on the way to the how do you say, um... Date, yes?" Date, dinner, same thing, yeah? Jasna, of course, didn't really note the connotations of the word, but eh.

That plan in mind, she blinked in confusion as her English friend began speaking... well... English. Slangish English. Tilting her head to the side, she slowly thought over his words, trying to process them. "Uhh... What do cows baby have to do with dinner...? And why do we need butter...? I don't think we have time to milk a cow and churn butter before dinner, silly!"
Jasna Iscariot
Jasna Iscariot
TRAITOR'S PROGENY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down