Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open-

2 posters

Go down

Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- Empty Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open-

Post by Sareph Tue May 14, 2013 12:45 pm

January 23 2012

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! GOD LOOK AT ALL THE BLOOD! AHA!"

This was why Sareph was no longer allowed to see movies. She couldn't hold back when she was so amused by the lame graphics and the way the whole screen was dyed red. People were crying, but stopped when they heard a woman vulgarly laughing to a moment that was supposed to be emotional. It was just a fucking movie. What the hell was their problems? Sareph rolled her eyes and kicked the seat in front of her. The man turned and shot a glare. Sareph simply smirked at him, as if asking what the hell he was going to do about it. The man turned and grumbled. It was only half way through when Sareph got fed up and left the building. The movie had sucked after that scene with all the sappy love shit she hated. She wanted mind-numbing violence, not that mushy love bullshit that the media feeds hopeless romantics. Oh well.

Her popcorn was thrown in the trash and she stepped out of the building. A cigarette pulled from her pocket and she stood against the wall in the night. The crisp air felt amazing on her skin, simply licking it with coolness. Her nicotine made the shitty movie ALMOST worth watching. She sighed heavily and smirked at the others who passed by. What a bunch of dumbasses. "Which way is up, when your high is low~?" She hummed to the beat. Her breath came in small clouds of chemicals in the air. It was an oddly pleasant night, which earned only a silent smirk from the psychopath.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- Empty Re: Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open-

Post by Elijah Cross Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Ahh... London, England. Such a wonderful place of you were a tourist or businessman only spending a week or so in the city. It was a crisp, yet nice night and after everything he had gone through thus far, Elijah needed nothing less than time away from the states. He had been assaulted by a large group of people, transferred to another world and confronted by Lucifer, and survived a potentially fatal encounter with a young ritualist and his unorthodox but very dangerous yo-yo. He still bore the bruises, cuts and scrapes from his fights but they were beginning to fade. There was no swelling on his face and the only signs of an attack were small nicks on his forehead, a split in his upper lip and a long dark cut across his right cheek. But that wasn't even the worst of it all. Due to catching a weapon able to rip concrete when charged, his left hand was shattered and rendered completely useless for quite some time. Not only would he be handicapped in the real world, going to Inferis was completely out of the question. But only a suicidal idiot would go to that place by choice.

Elijah caught more than one strange look from passersby and he couldn't blame them. He looked like someone who enjoyed fighting anyone who glanced at him the wrong way. While the young man did enjoy a scrap or two, he wasn't one to just challenge anybody. There were far too many people in the world and no matter how good you thing you are at fighting, you have someone somewhere that's much better than you. And he Elijah had enough bad luck when it came to tempting fate.

Elijah took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair when he took notice of a theater in the distance. He had nothing better to do, so watching a bit of mindless violence would be more than enough to take his mind out of fantasyland. Angels, demons, demon sympathizers. He wanted nothing to do with it for the time being. Upon reaching the counter, he paid for a ticket to a cheaper movie and waited patiently to sneak his way into the one he really wanted to see. It was about a quarter of the way through when the light peace was disturbed by a rowdy woman in the seat directly behind him yelled and laughed at the carnage on screen. While the testosterone filled scene was indeed enjoyable, her shrill voice was enough to ruin the entire experience, "I'm glad every woman here isn't like this bi-" He was cut off by a sharp jerking motion when the 'bitch' in question kicked the back of his seat.

Talking was one thing, touching him was another. With a sadistic grin and knife in hand, he dove over the seat behind him and plunged the blade into her soft flesh. He relished the screams of agony and twisted it each time he sawed in and out of her body. The woman's lifeblood lubricated the blade and made each consecutive stab much easier than the last until her screaming ceased and gave way to a peaceful quiet... At last, he could...

No, no that would be absurd. Brazenly committing such a messy and loud act of violence in a crowded theater... He would have been caught and arrested or grabbed by a fearless onlooker before getting in a third or fourth stab. But at least Elijah would be able to enjoy the little fantasy, the symphony of the woman's bloodcurdling screams and ripping flesh. However instead of enjoying the movie, he found himself glaring at her... She took notice of this and flashed a smug, self satisfied grin. Daring him to say something, daring him to confront her. Daring him to make a move. While he wanted nothing more to oblige, the risk was far greater than the reward, "I'll find you later, bitch..." He muttered, a light chuckle forming in his throat.

Ever since the woman offended his ears and had the nerve to strike art him, Elijah simply couldn't focus on the film any longer. He wanted to deal with the witch at his back, the woman at his back the BITCH sitting right behind him. But while this fury welled up within him, there was no sign of anything on his face but a slim smirk. That was the positive side to being such an immaculate specimen. No human could possibly read his true thoughts by looking at him.

Elijah's chance came when the film took a turn towards romantic, and the woman grew sick of the whole deal. At least they could agree on one thing. He waited about a minute to avoid suspicion and followed her out of the theater, staying back far enough and made himself seem like just another passerby. He had his eye on her... Her red hair and sinister grin. She was like a female version of himself... As infuriating as that thought was, Elijah couldn't help but find her the slightest bit alluring.

In the event that she was like him, Elijah needed to amend his way of interacting with her. From their first brief encounter, he could tell that she was a fighter. She enjoyed conflict and being challenged. She seemed aggressive, impulsive and pleasure oriented. She did what felt good regardless of the potential consequences. Elijah gathered that last but from her cigarette... The temporary nicotine buzz at the cost of lung health and risk of addiction. Now that he knew his target, he could make his move.

Elijah licked his lips quickly and approached the woman from the right, picking up speed until he could match her stride perfectly. Instead of looking at her, he kept his eyes straight ahead and slipped his right hand into his pocket. While he wanted to do the same with his left, it would have been much too painful, "It's time to find it are you ready to go?" He chuckled lightly, "While I can appreciate your taste in music, your social skills are terrible." Elijah's smile widened just a little, "As a matter of fact, I wanted to choke the life out of you when you kicked my seat."

Now this could go one of two ways... Hopefully it went in the right direction.
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File
Power Level: 2
Player: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open- Empty Re: Explosions and Cigarette smoke -Open-

Post by Sareph Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 am

"It's time to find it are you ready to go?" Sareph's eyes darted to the source. A man was trying to speak to her? Why did he look familiar.. vaguely familiar... Like she knew his face from SOMEWHERE. Though honestly she couldn't recall instantly like most. She'd seen so many people they mainly morphed together into a mass of just 'People'.

"While I can appreciate your taste in music, your social skills are terrible. As a matter of fact, I wanted to choke the life out of you when you kicked my seat."

Oh. That pussy. Sareph's frown was long since in place of her smile. No, she wasn't smiling for this man or anyone in fact. It was the man who made a face at her in the theater and she'd kicked his seat. The thought made her smirk inwardly. The hatred in his glare, the way he just pushed for a fight at that moment thrilled her alone. Now what was with this pushover wimpy smiling-chat. He was grinning at her.. mocking her. A snort of a laugh fell from her lips, but not the twitch of a smile.

" I'zat so?" She spoke through her mouth with the exhale of more smoke into the air. "And your singin' is terrible, but I don't go out of my way to help YOU out." Her hand flicked the edge of the cigarette and let the ashes fall. Gray sprinkled the ground and glowed red before vanishing. She had a few things to say to the man. He had wanted to hurt her? She'd like to see him try. Oh Sareph knew she wasn't indestructible. Hell she'd been to the emergency rooms more times than her whole family put together times two.

"A better point is who the hell are you and why the fuck should I care what ya think?" Her tongue flashed over her lips briefly. Both her arms were crossed tight to her chest, with one hand to her lips, pulling in more of the cancer stick. It felt so good, the sweet release of nicotine. The dark of her eyes was glued on him, daring him to try and stop her, to keep talking. He kept at it and she might punch him clean in the jaw. She didn't give a damn. Hell being choked might give her a rush. She took her eyes off of him, as if proving her point that he didn't matter to her.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 am

While Elijah was happy that his first attempt at conversation didn't explode in his face, things took a turn towards animosity when he took notice of her rather large frown. Strangely, it seemed right on her face. She didn't seem to be the happy, smiling type. Then again, Elijah expected her to be aggressive and hedonistic. When the woman saw that the young man was still smiling despite her distaste, she snickered and began to speak; smoke curling through her open lips as she did so.

"I'zat so?" There was a distinct foreign dialect to her voice, one that he couldn't quite place his finger on. It had to be some kind of European. I'zat so... Who in the world could stand their own voice when in blended words together like that in such a barbaric fashion. It was a vulgar portmanteau, "And your singin' is terrible, but I don't go out of my way to help YOU out." A fair point. She paused a moment to tap the ashes from her cigarette and Elijah decided to take advantage of the situation.

The young man quickly reached out with his right hand and flicked the edge of her cigarette, aiming to kill it, "I'm one of the people you shouldn't fuck with, little girl." He said, looking to her with that same condescending smile, "No matter the struggle we have, I'm confident I'll end up on top."
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Wed May 15, 2013 12:37 pm

"I'm one of the people you shouldn't fuck with, little girl."

Her eyes darted again to him. Her actions weren't fast enough as he snuffed out her smoke. What an ass. Sareph narrowed her eyes to slits and turned to him. "No matter the struggle we have, I'm confident I'll end up on top." Oh was that a fact? The nicotine pumped to her brain and ushered in a new feeling of pleasure to ripple in her stomach. So this man was a big shot? Did that mean she was going to have a fight? Oh~ Her body craved that addiction that was sweet adrenaline. It was a bad addiction, but she enjoyed it thoroughly.

She decided to act on impulse and turned and grab his collar. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She shoved him roughly and glared at him. Oh it was so much fun to be aggressive when no one could challenge you. She scoffed and flicked the rest of the cigarette away. She rolled up her sleeves and sneered. "Let's see who's on top when you're on your ass."
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed May 15, 2013 3:36 pm

And then things began to get interesting. Elijah relished how aggressive she was, how she wanted nothing more than to pound him into the ground. He had no doubt in his mind that she knew how to fight, but no amount of skill would be enough to best him. Even if he was down by a hand. The woman's body seemed to shudder as the thought of combat bloomed in her mind, adrenaline and nicotine adding fuel to her already large fire. It was only a matter of time before she made her move.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" She called, grabbing him roughly at the collar. It wouldn't have taken very much to get himself out of that particular situation, but where was the fun in that? He enjoyed being so close to her... The hateful glare in her eyes, the furrow to her brow... The snarl on her perfect lips. Everything about her, everything about the encounter was breathtaking, "I answered that question for you already, love." He said, reaching with his right hand and gently stroked the underside of her chin with his index finger, "I've never enjoyed repeating myself."

It seemed that was more than enough to push her down the slope. The woman roughly shoved him away and Elijah 'stumbled' dramatically for a couple of steps before regaining his composure, "Let's see who's on top when you're on your ass." She was truly something else... But before he could get any further, Elijah would need to perform a little courtship dance, "Woman on top?"

Elijah dashed forward, performing a quick feint kick aimed for the left side of her torso. In the event that she took the bait, he would drop the foot and perform the real kick, a side thrust to the solar plexus, "I never favored that position..." He paused to laugh, "I wouldn't be able to pull that long red hair of yours."
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Thu May 16, 2013 11:51 am

"I never favored that position..." And thus the fight began. He went to kick her from the left side, she jumped back, which was a good luck on her part. The kick was fake and a new one aimed for her stomach. She ducked and grabbed his leg, mid-kick. With that, she attempted to push up and knock him backwards. Afterwards, she was close to him and moved her fist to uppercut him in the chin. "I wouldn't be able to pull that long red hair of yours."

Sareph was obviously not a trained fighter. Her moves were made from years of straight fighting. How dare he fucking laugh at her. She had half a mind to seriously fuck him up, but she was planning on it anyways. Aa sweet adrenaline pumped in her veins. It made her life; made her night. God it felt so fucking amazing as her head spun from the mixture with nicotine. "You talk like a pussy." She spoke with a smirk; a genuine grin on her lips. "I prefer actions to words."
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Fri May 17, 2013 4:44 am

The woman jumped back when he feinted instead of trying to block, a smart move. Then, when he initiated his actual attack she managed to grab hold of his leg. Most people wouldn't know what to do, but Elijah had several ways of getting himself out of this situation. Sareph shoved him upward from her crouched position, causing him to fall backward. Instead of fighting the motion, Elijah followed through and arched his back. He planted his good hand on the ground and sprung back up to his feet. As he rose, however, the woman ran forward with a vicious uppercut that caught Elijah right under his chin and made him bite into his bottom lip. The sudden attack was a painful yet very welcome surprise. It was nice to know that she could hit so hard, "You talk like a pussy"

"Such a shame..." He said, spitting a red mixture of saliva and blood onto the ground. While the woman wasn't trained professionally, she had plenty of street fighting wisdom. Chin down, hands up, shoulders squared. The typical brawler stance, "I was expecting that to hurt just a little more." That said, Elijah took a half step in her direction and raised his right hand for a hay maker aimed squarely for her jaw. But like his kick earlier it was simply another feint. Once that was completed he faked another roundhouse and followed with his back leg in an attempt to drive his heel directly into her cheek. It wouldn't be hard enough to knock her out cold, but it would make her a little dizzy.
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am

"I was expecting that to hurt just a little more."

"A hardass are we?" Sareph snarled at him with the bit of a smirk pulling more onto her lips. She had hit him first, blood on the ground and his lip. Oh the look of it was pleasing to her. With a smug grin still on her lips, she prepared herself for his response. His two fake-outs were dealt and she had actually dodged. However.. Sarpeh was a bit cocky and his heel slammed straight into her cheek. For a second, she saw stars and stumbled. Pain lurched through her body: sweet, sweet pain. However she couldn't gain her balance fast enough, it seemed and nearly fell on her ass. Sheer will kept her on her feet.

After she wiped the grin off her face, she glared at him. "Fucker. Don't you know better to hit a woman in the face?" She dropped down and swept a kick at his knees, followed by a roundhouse kick of her own; hoping to catch the man off guard. How dare he harm her pretty face?! Only, she didn't care as much about that, as she did that the man had actually landed a hit. Her eyes narrowed to slits and the adrenaline began to pump more. Her heart beat faster; excited by the challenge and enticed by the possibility to lose. She never DID lose, but she DID enjoy the fact she might. "Just back down, asshole."
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 am

The red haired woman before Elijah seemed pleased with herself after seeing the blood that began to run from his lip and down his chin. Honestly, he wasn't surprised. He made the mistake of not keeping his mouth clenched tight during a fist fight. The fact that he didn't bite right through his own tongue was a miracle in itself. But she wasn't paying enough attention to what he had done next.

Elijah grinned with satisfaction as he felt the impact of his heel digging right into the woman's cheek, sending her for a little spin. She was lucky that he wasn't trying to break her jaw. Half inch lower and she'd be eating through a straw for more than just a little while. While Elijah expected her to fall flat on the ground for at least a moment, sheer force of will kept her knees from buckling. It was a marvelous thing, the human body. Capable of taking much more punishment than most people thought. That's why he enjoyed pushing people to the brink. Their minds would give up long before their bodies.

Elijah wouldn't have minded just basking in the afterglow of such a wondrous spectacle, but the woman was already locking eyes with him. That smug little grin on her face was gone after being hit like that. And he could tell that she wasn't too happy,

"Fucker. Don't you know better to hit a woman in the face?"

"I didn't hit a woman..." Elijah said, bracing himself for the kick to his knees by pressing down and outward. The force would have broken his leg right at the knee if this precaution wasn't taken. And when she followed up with another kick meant to hit him in his own face, Elijah ducked and stepped inside; his right hand reaching to grab the woman by the front of her shirt and pull. If successful he'd bring her face just an inch from his own and stare directly into Sareph's spiteful eyes, "I hit a bitch. There's a difference, you know."

"Just back down, asshole."

Oh, no... He had no plans to back down, "Why would I? Things are just starting to heat up."
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Wed May 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Her kicks had missed. He ducked away and moved into the opening. For a moment, she thought he was going to hit her again, but instead, he grabbed her by the collar. the motion startled her, leaving her to stare at him with a temporary look of anger and confusion. The hell had just happened?

"Why would I? Things are just starting to heat up."

Sareph's response was uncouth. She smirked and laughed at his comment. "Heat? You can't take heat. You call me a bitch, because you can't handle the fact you're nearly getting your ass kicked by a woman."

Her hands grabbed on his, clearly unfazed by the fact he was making her midriff show. Not bothered by his actions, she simply stared him down as he stared her down. Eye to eye, glare to glare, but her smug look had returned. She wasn't going to back down either. The adrenaline was already pumping way too hard. She was simply pushing it to the max: urging to the highest rush she could get. How far would this man go? What would his next hit be? Her mind raced with thoughts and expectations.

It was a strange feeling that she had, as her blood rushed. "You can't handle me." What she did next, was probably unexpected. Her mouth moved forward and latched onto his neck. Oddly enough she didn't really do it to bring blood, but instead aimed more towards a pleasurable area. She simply was registering what might happen in such a circumstance.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 pm

That was it, the thing that he wanted from this woman. Unlike others, she didn't shy away from his sinister gaze. She stared right back at him, without fear, without apprehension. She was a dominant person just like he was. And nothing satisfied Elijah more than taking someone dominant and bringing them to his purpose. He could tell that she assumed another attack was coming from the way she tensed up, hardening her body in an attempt to ward off whatever was coming next. But pain wasn't his intent. At least not pain due to their fighting. The pair stood silent for a moment, their eyes locked until Sareph broke the silence, a smile showing her lack of care,

"Heat? You can't take heat. You call me a bitch, because you can't handle the fact you're nearly getting your ass kicked by a woman."

The woman couldn't have been further from the mark if she tried. Elijah could handle things much tougher than her. As a matter of fact, he could have easily meant for that kick to knock her right out cold, "I appreciate the confidence, but you're all talk." He taunted, "Fighting you leaves something to be desired."

Elijah's eyes slowly scanned her frame, taking in and analyzing every visible inch of the woman. Her messy red hair, her full lips and perfectly shaped face. Her body was worth mentioning, too. While there were a few puncture scars along her arms, he didn't see anything worth his concern, "Speaking of heat..." He began, "I can see your breath even clearer now... I think you're enjoying this."

He quickly wrapped his free arm around Sareph's waist when she grabbed his hand and showed no intention of releasing it. This was the point of no return. The young man pulled her closer to him, pressing her body against his and smiled upon feeling just how hot her body was. He felt her racing heart, he saw the sweat beginning to leak from her pores and roll down her luscious frame. It seemed that she was enjoying the situation much more than he thought. Not that it was a problem.

"You can't handle me."

Was that a challenge? Oh, how he hoped it was. There were many battlegrounds on which he could prove himself to this woman. But the one on his mind was far more intimate than any other. Elijah opened his mouth to speak, but Sareph's next action caught him by surprise. She took advantage of his height and leaned into him, sinking her teeth into his neck. It wasn't as painful as he expected... Instead it was, for lack of a better word, pleasurable, "Is that so?" He leaned away from her just a little before placing his hands on each side of her neck. The left was still covered in bandages and moving it caused intense pain, but this moment was too good to pass up.

"I think..."

His left hand slid up to rest on Sareph's cheek while his right slid up, gripping her red hair firmly and pulled down. This exposed all of her face and neck. But instead of copying her little action, Elijah opted for something different,

"...I..."

He brought his face even closer to hers,

"Can..."

As soon as he finished that last word, Elijah pressed his own lips firmly against hers. Sareph may like to think that she is on top, but deep down he had an idea of what she wanted. It could have been wrong... He believed that what she truly wanted was a man that wasn't afraid to make his intentions clear. A man that wasn't afraid to fight anyone, even if it was a woman. A man that would challenge her every step of the way.

And at this moment, Elijah Cross was that man.

Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm

It was strange when things started to falter away from being violent and began to progress down a different lane. His hands were certainly feely weren't they? Up her back, in the back of her head and then all in her hair. Sareph stared with defiant eyes as he glared back with that damned smug look. That asshole was so full of himself, wasn't he? Yet.. at the same time she couldn't help but feel attracted to the challenge he presented. Her lips curled into the mix of a snarl and a smirk as if denying him the pleasure of seeing her submit.

The bite had done nothing, it seemed, but instead he was speaking words. These words barely reached her head, as Sareph could see him lean in. Closer.. was he going to return the favor? Suddenly he yanked and she could feel her head pull back to his whims; exposing her flesh. He WAS going to bite her-- except he didn't.

"I.. think.. I.. can." Just like the little engine, huh? She opened her mouth to respond, but this time, lips stole her own. He kissed her?! Sareph pretended to be upset at first, but then, she didn't care, because despite the blood on his lip, he was a decent kisser. Did this happen often with him, because he was oddly casual with a woman who was just fist fighting him outside a theater.

Her mouth pushed a bit rough into his, since she loved the raw feeling it left. Her own hands moved to rest on his shoulders; draped more than anything. She would never admit it, but she had enjoyed that moment.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

First there was a look of shock on the woman's face. It was if she couldn't believe that Elijah was capable of doing such a thing. He noticed how her brow furrowed momentarily, angry that he stole her lips, but she did nothing to stop him. While the young man didn't know the woman too well, he had a feeling that she wouldn't hesitate to shove him away if she didn't want him to be so close.

As if a switch turned in her mind, Sareph suddenly relaxed and melted into him. She pressed even deeper into the kiss and moved to rest her hands on his shoulders, prompting Elijah to react in another way slowly sliding his own hands down from the sides of her face as if her were tracing an imaginary line. Slowly, he slid his way down her shoulders and followed gingerly along the curves of her body. He was taking his sweet time with this act, building the tension between them. Eli wanted her to just barely feel his touch, to shiver as the tips of his fingers lightly tickled Sareph's flesh through her clothes.

By the time he finished his motion, Elijah's hands rested on the small of her back and like his earlier teasing, slid them along until they sat on Sareph's waist. Then, he pulled his head back ever so slightly to create a bit of room. He wouldn't be able to talk with the woman's tongue lodged in his throat, now would he? There was a thin string of slightly crimson saliva that connected the two, but he paid it no mind. Nothing was going to get in the way of this,

"So where do we take this now, hmm?" He said, pressing his forehead against Sareph's, "I'm sure anywhere but here would do..."
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 am

Fingers rolled down her body and lips remained on hers. A sweet feeling rolled as Adrenaline slowed and gave her chills. She'd be feeling it tomorrow for sure, but Hell, she would live in the 'tonight'. Her fingers roamed to his hair; twisting and pulling lightly with want. Oh her hormones were rushing and mingling with the nicotine in her blood stream. The heat in between was nearly unbearable. Sareph wasn't exactly a very patient person so it was frustrating to be stuck outside the theater.

His motions were oddly slow which drove her nearly insane. She wasn't even sure what about this man excited her so much. Her fingers tensed and a heavy breath released when he pulled away. Blood was on her lips, but she didn't care, much.

"So where do we take this now, hmm?" His head was soon leaning on hers, which caused eye contact. A strange feeling was in her chest; tense and unforgiving. WHAT it was, she couldn't be too sure. "I'm sure anywhere but here would do..." Sareph smirked. Something about how he asked, just made her giddy. It probably wasn't healthy to be so excited about such a thing, but it was how it was. Her hand pulled at his hair lightly again.

"Well, my place isn't too far from here and my roommate is away." She laughed a bit and gave a sort of flirtatious look. "-That's if you think you can wait a few blocks."
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:00 pm

It was simply amazing how the woman responded to his touch, her hands sliding up to his head and twisting his hair. She was slowly but surely giving in to her primal urges. As the seconds just ticked by, it seemed that the woman's lust just grew. All of the signs were there... The way she hungrily crashed her lips against his, the way she pulled and twisted at his locks, the way she ignored his blood on her face. Elijah could feel her pulse racing as she pressed her body against his, responding beautifully to his question. She hesitated a moment, but that was simply to be coy. The young man knew that she had no intention of pushing him away now. At this point, they both needed each other more than they would like to admit,

"I'm sure anywhere but here would do."

"I'd have to agree, Miss..." Elijah replied, that same sinister grin spreading across his face, "As much as I'd love to simply take you here, I don't think the public would enjoy such a spectacle." Sareph lightly tugged on his hair again, prompting a quiet but noticeable growl, "Don't do that too much, now. I might just lose myself in the moment."

"Well, my place isn't too far from here and my roommate is away." She paused and laughed, shooting him another one of her seductive little looks, "-That's if you think you can wait a few blocks."

"I don't mind the wait..." He gently brought his lips to hers once more, savoring the way she felt, "It just builds the tension."
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Her body was flooded with hormones and excitement. His lips teased her, his hands. EVERYTHING about the damn man was perfect for what she wanted- what she needed. Even if it was just some fling, Sareph wasn't about to back down from something so tasty. It was a rarity when a man who was decent looking and knew how to fight would follow her home. At least there was no real danger... and even if there was- she wasn't too worried on it. After all, she lived in the now and another adrenaline rush could only excite her more.

His lips took hers and the bait was taken. To her place then. She was okay with that. Before she left, she had hidden anything of value somewhere in the drawers of her dresser; somewhere most people actually never bothered to look. She held the kiss, and enjoyed every second of it. "It just builds the tension." Oh he was so right. Not that she'd even admit to it. Her hand took his wrist and began to lead him. It wasn't something permanent, it was a temporary fill. A fix for her needs in the moment; there was no need to create anything more than that.

When they HAD approached the pretty little place she shared with Ceri, it was definitely nothing special. She opened the door and tugged him in. "So... judging by your arm, I'M going to be on top, hm?" It felt good to gain ground against him. He fought like a bastard though. Eyes full of fire, she smirked at him. "Don't mind the place... too much. Break it and you pay for it."
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 am

Shortly after Elijah finished his sentence, the woman took him by his wrist and began leading the man through a series of streets. She definitely knew what she was doing. He made an attempt to map out when and where she turned or the names of the streets they walked through, but it was a bit of a failure. Elijah had no idea where he was, she could have been leading him to his death or something. Then again, he could easily get himself out of such a situation. There was something different about the way this city felt. And oddly, it felt familiar.

Elijah shook the thought out of his head while Sareph fumbled with the lock and doorknob of her rather humble abode. She was excited, far more excited than she would admit. Luckily for her, he was feeling the same way. More or less. When it came to feelings and emotions, Elijah didn't quite 'feel' in the traditional sense. But he knew enough about human emotional responses to fake them when necessary. Lust, however, was something very hard not to feel. He was human. And humans have urges that they simply can't be without.

Once the door was finally opened, Sareph didn't hesitate to pull him through and almost slammed it shut. He noticed that she didn't touch the lock, so maybe she was into the whole, 'getting caught' thing. Or maybe Elijah was reading too much into it. The woman glanced at his hand and made a quip about her being on top. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't going to work that way, "Break it and I pay for it, hmm?" He said, flipping one of his bali-song knives from his pocket. His next move was extremely fluid, cutting the front of Sareph's shirt right down the middle to expose her... Assets...

"How much will that cost me?"
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 am

Sareph was a bit surprised when the man pulled a knife on her, but only to pull it straight down her shirt.  The reaction she felt was a strong mix of confusion, anger and arousal- which was really strange to feel all at once.  "I really liked that shirt." She managed through a shuddered breath. Her eyes stayed upon him with a bit of devious intent behind.  Her hand grabbed the armed wrist in a swift movement.

Her next action involved him sweeping at his feet and pushing him onto the bed, where she could properly straddle him. "I tell you what. Make it worth my while and I won't hold it against you." Her tongue flicked over her lips and she gently tugged the knife out of his hand.  "As much as I enjoy a good thrashing, I have a golden rule of no blades in bed."  

Next, her lips moved to bite on his neck; a sensual way, but still as animalistic as she ever was.  It may have seemed she was in a hurry, but really she was trying to get an upper hand on the man.  He'd been 'winning' all night and Sareph didn't like seeing a loss.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 am

That same sinister grin spread across Elijah's face when he saw the look of pure surprise Sareph had. It was a wonderful sight, to be honest. Someone so tough, so proud, so cocky... And she was caught off guard. Elijah had set the pace for their entire exchange, from the initial confrontation to the fight. Even the little bit of fucked up foreplay they had. He was the one in control and had no intention of giving it up. For this night, Sareph belonged to him and him alone, "I really liked that shirt." The woman said, her face flushed. There was a strange cocktail of emotions flowing through her, and Elijah could almost feel it radiating from her. The confusion, the anger of her shirt being torn, the arousal.

"And I prefer what's underneath..." Elijah said, pressing his lips to hers right when she grabbed his wrist and swept his legs right out from under him. That was a very nice move... While he wouldn't admit it, Elijah always enjoyed a little power struggle. It breathed new life into the situation. The young man fell heavily into Sareph's mattress, his arms spread wide and torso left exposed. In the heat of the moment, Elijah even released the tight grip he had on his blade when the woman straddled him and moved to remove the weapon from his hand. Under normal circumstances, that definitely wouldn't fly. But this situation was different... And with her on top of him, the usually dominant Elijah Cross found himself slipping into a more submissive role, "I tell you what. Make it worth my while and I won't hold it against you."

From the position on his back, Elijah wrapped his arms around Sareph and pulled her deeper into the kiss she initiated by flicking her tongue against his lips. And right when the kiss was broken, he found himself disarmed. That devious little bitch! Two can play at that game Sareph went on about her 'golden rule' and he caught the gist of it. No blades in bed... He could deal with that, "Sounds fair, Red..."

Then, Sareph made another move he didn't expect by sinking down to bite his neck, trying to assert herself. She must have really hated being controlled like that. Unfortunately for her, Elijah hated it even more, "Oh, so that's your game." With a violent twist, Elijah rolled over so Sareph would be the one on bottom with him taking the dominant position, "But I prefer when it's like this." He said, pressing his forehead to hers as he stared hungrily with his almost hypnotizing amber eyes, "Don't you feel the same way?"

Last edited by Elijah Cross on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 am

Why hadn't she seen it coming? His body controlled hers and with a fluid movement, she was pinned under him; legs flush with legs. Her eyes were slightly enraged as she went to glare and was only caught into his stare. Strange how something so simple could make her hesitate a bit.

"Don't you feel the same way?"

Damn. She couldn't handle this man. She wasn't admitting JACKSHIT. Her lips lifted into a smirk as she grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it up. "You're talking way too fucking much." Her lips were upon his once more. Heated and hungry, as if she NEEDED this, needed him in this moment. She felt herself burning in her want. As she moved to strip him, it didn't stop her from trying to push him back on bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end her bed was a mess. How much time had passed, she didn't even know, but she was sure it was later than she could guess. Something similar to an afterglow sat on her face as she resisted the urge to have a smoke.

Once she could feel her legs again, she sought her underwear out from the mess of clothes and pulled them on. Her hair felt so strange when it wasn't pulled back. Long red strands infuriated her by getting in her line of sight. For a moment she wondered if she should get a haircut. Dared she even guess how much of a mess it was anyways.

Once she had scrounged for a clean shirt in her drawers and tugged it on; not bothering with pants or a bra for now. "Not bad," She smirked silently since she was downplaying, It was beyond obvious she had thoroughly enjoyed herself. Hell, she could just barely move.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Right when Elijah managed to get the dominant position, he knew that Sareph wouldn't be able to resist his will for too long. She was a fighter, and he gave her credit when it came to that. But in this instance, fighting him would only make his resolve stronger. He wanted this proud little woman to beg for it. A little grin appeared on her face as she tugged at the hem of his shirt, lifting it up over his head. All Elijah had to do was raise his arms and, in a flash, his entire upper body was exposed. There were numerous fading bruises and scars from his earlier encounters, there was even one from the little exchange the both of them had earlier. How romantic, they left marks to remember eachother by.

"You're talking way too fucking much." Right before Elijah could come back with a smart quip, the woman below him quickly pressed her hot lips to his in an attempt to shut him up. For once, it worked. He could feel the burning desire radiating off her. She needed him as much as he wanted to have her.

In one quick rush, the both of them moved to practically tear the clothes right of of each other with their lips never leaving the kiss. It was a difficult maneuver, but Elijah was a little impressed to see that she could keep up. Hopefully that energy wouldn't wear off...

Because Elijah Cross planned to wear her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time everything finished, Sareph's bed was barely recognizable. The blanket was torn off, pillows were thrown all over the room, they even ripped up the sheets. Upon further inspection, Elijah noticed a giant series of cracks where the headboard kept slamming into the wall. Well that was definitely one way to leave his own little mark on the place. With a smile and satisfied sight, he rolled out of the bed and got to his feet. Luckily, his clothes weren't too far apart and he slipped on both his boxers and jeans before buckling the belt. He could deal with the shirt later. Considering the burning sensation all across his back, it would hurt a little more to slide it on than leave it off. Did she really have to claw at his back like that?

Elijah couldn't hold back the chuckle as he flashed back to that moment in time. The both of them were intertwined with him on top as it should have been. Suddenly, he felt her nails dig into his back and scrape downward just a little further as time passed.

God, just thinking about it made him ache even more. But even with that pain, Elijah couldn't hide his smile, "So how was it, red?" He said, knowing full well that he 'wore her out' per the plan,

"Not bad."

Not bad? Not bad?! Now that, right there, was an understatement, "Not bad, huh?" He said, walking up behind Sareph and wrapping his arms around her waist while his mouth moved to her ear, "Don't downplay the truth, Red." Elijah purred into her ear and pulled her close to him. "I saw how tough it was for you to get yourself out of the bed."

Oh, how he enjoyed being a tease.
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 am

Ah- fuck. Her body shivered when he whispered in her ear. There was just something that gave her chills when a man did that. Arms held her close around the waist. His breaths could be heard; hot and heavy on her ear. UGH! She wasn't about to swoon, though. Sareph didn't swoon. Her eyes flashed with amusement and a little bit of challenge. Was he doubting her answers? Well it was truthful that she had understated the truth, but she wasn't about to have him calling her on it. Her lips curled into a smirk.

Her rear would move against him in such a -probably familiar- way. Her face turned to look at him with a grin(Oh god she smiled). "Only if you admit you enjoyed it thoroughly, yourself." Her hand moved and tugged him into a bit of an aggressive kiss, then released him. He'd be leaving soon, but that was normal. Not that Sareph slept around a lot, just more, she always managed to find the men that snuck out at first chance.

(sorry a bit short)
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Cross Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:00 am

Elijah couldn't suppress the chuckle that rose from his throat shortly after he noticed Sareph's reaction to his voice and touch. Despite all of that pride, he knew that she just wanted to melt into him for a bit. It was strange, to be honest. Any other time, the young man would have been dressed and out the door before the person he was with woke up. Maybe it was because she got up right before he did. Maybe it was because he could actually tolerate her presence.

There was a brief moment of silence while the two stood together, Elijah's hands wrapped tightly around the woman's waist. As time went by, he tightened his grip and pulled Sareph closer to him while pressing himself against her. What would she make of this little advance, he wondered silently. When Elijah opened his mouth to speak, she pressed her behind into his crotch a with some kind of sinister intent and turned her head to look him with a grin that rivaled his own Cheshire smile, Only if you admit you enjoyed it thoroughly, yourself"

Elijah reacted to this with the aforementioned smile and didn't resist when she reached up and pulled his head into another aggressive kiss, "Alright, Red. I'll give you that" He said, running his hands across Sareph's stomach and resting them on her hips, "I will admit, I thoroughly enjoyed myself." The fingers on his right hand began to walk up her side until he reached her hair and grabbed a handful of it, tugging just a little. Hopefully that brought back a pleasant memory or two for her, "And as much as I loved tugging on this beautiful hair of yours..."

Elijah rested his chin in the crook of her neck and breathed lightly on the exposed skin, "I have a plane to catch." Suddenly he bit down into her skin, but not enough to draw blood. Elijah's intent was to just leave a mark, "Just a little something to remember me by." Once that was done, he took a step back and slipped the rest of his clothes on as he made his way to the door, stopping when he reached it, "If you ever find yourself in D.C., try to find me." He said, twisting the knob and stepping through, "I bet you can't wait for round 2"

With one last grin and laugh, Elijah closed the door behind him and left. Hopefully he wouldn't get lost and miss his flight... That would be very, very annoying.

[EXIT]
Elijah Cross
Elijah Cross
THE "ANGEL"

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 am

"And as much as I loved tugging on this beautiful hair of yours..." His fingers fisted a handful of her hair and yanked it. Oh God- her scalp still ached but- damn! It felt good. She grit her teeth in automatic response. After she closed her eyes, she let out a low moan. Pleasant memories indeed. She wouldn't forget this night for a while.

"I have a plane to catch." Her lip twitched. Aaa well he did stay longer than expected. She couldn't even be mad- his mouth was right on her shoulder. "Just a little something to remember me by." That bastard! Her fingers roamed over the mark. Well that would be fun to cover up- luckily she normally wore clothes with collars. Still she couldn't help but feel flattered.

He mentioned something about DC, in America, she assumed. It was a tourist spot- maybe, just maybe she'd take him up on that. Her lips curled into a grin as she followed him to the door. "Alright. Don't be surprised if you see me show up." Then, Sareph winked and he was gone. Well he was right. She COULDN'T wait to go for a second round.

(EXIT)
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down