Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF

4 posters

Go down

ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF Empty ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF

Post by Lazarus Carter Thu May 09, 2013 3:51 am

ADMINISTRATION

Okay. This is going to be a general purpose thread for a few things. For instance, I'm going to be absent frequently (for short pockets of time, but absent all the same) over the coming months. First and foremost, it's for the general maintenance issues within administration and who's handling what whilst I'm away.

Reply to this thread with anything concerned within this post.

SO:

• Jinhong (Vi) will be handling apps primarily.
  • Belial (Niko/DOUG) will be handling apps on a lesser extent, but his priorities should for the time being remain controlling the NPC Demons in various scenarios.
  • Laurelei (Tay) is to handle archivist duties, though he is also tentatively inactive with school cracking down too.
  • Skraw (Kenny) will be handling the bestiary with Diogenes/Keri, but is also one of the main ways things can be brought to me. If there's an issue that you want brought to me, aside from PMing me, TELL KENNY.
  • Diogenes (Keri) will also be handling the bestiary with Skraw/Kenny, and also should be approached for app help (alongside all the others) if one needs an added touch of Demon in their history.

BEASTMASTERS

I'm looking into appointing a couple new staff members for handling the NPC Demons and NPC Elite Demons accounts in various scenarios. Whilst they will not be given any moderation abilities whatsoever, an account of their choice will be given a new colour to show that they are within staff (though unofficially).

They will, however, be given the password to the NPC Demons and NPC Elite Demons account. A few things are required for this:

• An understanding of Demons as a whole and the ability to read from the bestiary and pick Demons for various encounters.
  • The ability to post on a regular basis.
  • Trust with a tentative administrative account.
  • The ability to work with the fact that the NPC accounts are communal, and meaning thus that each thread is not exclusive to one of the users of the NPC accounts - basically, if you post with an NPC account in one thread, other users of the same account do not simply have to refrain from doing so. Posting in a thread does not "mark" it as yours.
  • Being able to work within a semi-serious context when RPing Demons. Unless they're funny Demons. 8D

Look here for more info. Click me!

ISSUES AND CONTACTING ME

Feel free to shoot me a PM, any of you - don't be scared by the yellowgreen. I don't bite. Not the first time, anyway.

As noted above, getting in contact with another one of the admins, or Kenny (Skraw/Cael/Dusty/Lucrum) is a good way to get to me, as they can get to me quickly. Alongside this, my AIM is theonekoh, my Skype is boom-its-ross, and if you have Whatsapp, you can PM me for my phone number to add it. Don't email me, I get a shitload of emails a day and hardly ever check them.
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Ross

https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF Empty Re: ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF

Post by Moloch Thu May 09, 2013 4:03 am

In favor of handling those delicate times in which someone should just be annoyed to death by NPC Familiars and lesser demons and such, I may as well toss my hat in for Beastmastery. o3o
Moloch
Moloch
KING SWAG

Case File
Power Level: X
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF Empty Re: ADMIN CONTACT AND ASSIGNMENTS - PERIODS OF LIMITED ACTIVITY/NEW STAFF

Post by Gaius Octavian Skipio Thu May 09, 2013 4:44 am

If help is needed as far as demons are concerned, i could be bothered to help out a tad if you need it. I have some free time on my hands after all.

P.S. GRAMMAR IS HARD!
Gaius Octavian Skipio
Gaius Octavian Skipio
INSTRUMENT OF VIOLENCE

Case File
Character Faction: EDEN/Hell Princes
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Maccabee Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 am

I'd like to toss my hat in for Beastmastery, specifically for some of the Elite Demons or for large-scale npc creeps/grunts/cannon fodder if necessary (If you want I can PM for full details, though I specifically would like to NPC Demon the Voidborn in the Bestiary if an event featuring it can occur in the future)
Jacob Maccabee
Jacob Maccabee
THE HAMMER

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Kerian

http://kerian-halcyon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus Carter Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Jay: I'll discuss it more with you in the box this weekend when I get around to it, but essentially, Beastmaster roles should be somewhat prioritised, and you shouldn't keep people hanging up on your posts. It's fine if you're absent or whatever, and someone can pick up the slack, but so long as you're living up to the rank it's fine.

Bronze: Same as above.

Keri: Uh, to be honest, man, you could pick up the NPC Demons as part of your staff duties with being a Librarian anyway XD The Voidborn and other specific Elites won't be coming into play just yet, so I'd be careful about jumping people with great big dragons and such, but an encounter like that doesn't always have to be combat-based.
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Ross

https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down