Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Just a Tuesday (OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Just a Tuesday (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Just a Tuesday (OPEN) Empty Just a Tuesday (OPEN)

Post by Agent Lisa Thu May 02, 2013 6:15 am

January 20, 2012

Lisa closed her eyes and breathed out softly. It was brisk this morning, so her breath looked like a little cloud. As a child, she could remember saying 'Daddy, look my breath froze!' They'd laugh and go out for ice cream, instantly regretting it. Brainfreeze was terrible. However, she was 25, so most of her mornings, she woke up and missed out on seeing her breath. On the rare days that she had nothing to do, Lisa WOULD try and make figures with her icy breath. It didn't always work though, since often she was in a rush. (Also sometimes she got shy from the really odd looks people beside her would give.) It shouldn't matter what people thought, however media rubbed people towards caring.

A heavier sigh came from her lips. Her favorite song played lightly in her ears. Today was a day off.. one of the few she had. It was to be spent enjoyed and relaxed, but without her family and so far from home, well, Lisa was discouraged and out of place. Over the horizon, the sun was rising and bidding a good morning. A smile was stolen to her lips. It was blissful and warm under the sun, despite the wintry day all about. As she hugged her jacket to herself, she began walking down the sidewalk and to a Wal-mart. She supposed she could at least get some grocery shopping done, if nothing else. What could it hurt?
Agent Lisa
Agent Lisa
SUGAR-ADDICT

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: CIA
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Just a Tuesday (OPEN) Empty Re: Just a Tuesday (OPEN)

Post by Agent Fordsworth Mon May 06, 2013 8:19 am

It had been a couple of days since the famous 007 came to America due to a secret assignment given to him by his organization, the super awesome MI-6. But, like always, he was going to use this opportunity and do some sight seeing. This town certainly had a lot of things for him to see, a lot of things for him to do and lots of women to pick up. Oh yeah, the charming British agent Cromwell was quite a charmer, he enjoyed picking up women and doing all sorts of different, sometimes even weird, things to them. He did not however do things to them that they did not like, although in most cases he would make them want it and if that did not work, then he would make them think they actually want it. How could anyone do such a thing? Well, the blond haired male certainly had his secrets. I wonder, can I actually find the one I am looking for in this town the Americans care about so much? Are there any cute girls here that are not overweighted? So many questions. Hopefully, just hopefully, I could find something in this city. With those thoughts the blond haired male could be seen walking through the streets of Washington, acting like he was a local there, even though this was his first time in this weird city. Indeed, you could say that he was wandering aimlessly, no goal what-so-ever. When the time for him to go back to his hotel came, asking a stranger for direction was not much of an issue for him, he was an agent after all, something else as well. Either way, getting mugged or something was just not going to happen to him as the one attempting such an act would be sent into the hospital in a rather messed up condition.

Anyways, while he was minding his own business and taking his little walk, the blond haired male suddenly noticed something interesting. In the form of an angel, a young lady appeared and she was one heck of a beauty. Her appearance made the blond haired agent stop out of a sudden and in a flash of light time stopped for him as she passed in front of him on the other side of the street, with nothing but the road dividing them.

"Oho, that's interesting. What to do, she certainly did not notice me?" Quietly Cromwell would say those words, even if she was right next to him she would have not heard him as he certainly did not want anyone of doing so. This was troublesome, even though this was something he wanted, there wasn't really a way for him to approach her without making her think he is some stalker who started to chase her from the other side of the street. Due to that the blond haired male came up with a plan and proceeded to call one of his contacts, some drug dealer who he saved from prison and from getting killed by his superiors. Either way, after a couple of moments, said person would appear according to schedule. Secretly Cromwell would follow the young female till she walked towards the point of contact, there his friend would attempt to come at her from behind and attempt to rob and rape her. The blond haired agent was supposed to be the prince the shining armor who would knock out the thief and save the princess. This was one of his favorite games to play, most women who he met were quite astonished after being saved by him. How would this one react? He did not know that, but it was worth a shot. Its not like she was some sort of a police officer or agent who could beat the crap out of someone? Psh, as if that could happen. Either way, the blond haired male would stay hidden as his friend finally started making his move. Now, let's see how will this play out.
Agent Fordsworth
Agent Fordsworth
SOLID BOND

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: MI6
Player: Lusso

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Lisa Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 am

Lisa was about to step into the store when she sensed someone close to her. Feeling as if it were needed, she stopped to open the door for the man, but he simply stared hard at her. That was unwelcome. She blinked oblivious to the man's deal with another man. Lisa had none a clue of what was going on. Just a strange man who wouldn't go into the store.

Wondering if he maybe didn't like to go before women (and her arm was tired from holding the door open, anyways), she turned to go in. Unfortunately, he grabbed at her wrist. So it was going to be one of those days, wasn't it? He started to drag her away despite it being broad daylight and in a crowded place. Did no one care? A few stopped and stared at HER like she was crazy.. and these were the people she often fought to protect? no wonder people shot them up in restaurants. Here the story laid out: a woman being dragged off by a man and everyone just stared or pretended not to see. Lisa didn't like playing the damsel in distress.

"Sir. I'd advise you let me go." Her words were said in a matter-of-factly way that made the man laugh and question her. She couldn't pull her gun unless the man tried to first, so instead, she stomped very hard on his foot, then locked her ankle with his and pulled. She grimaced, pulling a bit of a muscle, but she had enough of a momentum to knock the assaultant onto his ass. "Sir. Do you know grabbing a person against their will is a crime?" And like the true words of a law enforcer, she spoke proudly with no fear in her eyes.
Agent Lisa
Agent Lisa
SUGAR-ADDICT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Thros Lejar Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 am

These living things were so interesting. they wandered about as if they actually mattered and lived lives they honestly thought would amount to something. At best these ants could hope for fortune and fame. The path to fortune and fame all too often ended with them in the same place Thros called home. Oh these things of small plots a worthless schemes. They all lost sight of the truth of the matter, none of them mattered. In the end they were just energy and would return to their source, Hell. None of these truths stopped them from being highly entertaining. As always, Thros allowed himself to be called up into the living world for one reason, to watch them. it was a welcome escape from the dire world below. Here the information he gathered was for no reason other than recreation and the things he saw these people do just tickled him.

So there he sat. Bag of sour candies in his hand and eyes darting from person to person. He saw old people, young people, beautiful ones and hideous ones. Such variety out today. He sat on a bus stop bench clad in a heavy wool coat in the mind of some twenty-something boy who wanted more power in this world. too bad for him. Greed would only lead to destruction. Hours passed and Thros sat. He loved this weather. It was cold and damp, reminded him of something he had not seen in over a millennia. Enough reminiscing though, something interesting was happening. A man walked in front of Thros, some blond fellow from somewhere else, he had an accent. The man caught Thros' eye just as someone else caught the man's. 'Oh my, aren't we interested,' the demon couldn't help thinking as the blond man traced the woman who caught his fancy. It was at that time that Thros heard something marvelous. The man was setting up an ambush for the woman. 'such vicious little things you are.'

Thros followed, abandoning his post on the bench. He needed to see this little plot run it's course. He needed to know just who this man and this woman were. It took a good deal to get this old spirit's attention but these two had managed it.

Not after too long the ambush was sprung. A man grabbed the poor girl and started to drag her away. Yet, no one jumped to her aid. How sad. Creatures that claimed to be so much better than what hunts them in the night and yet they do nothing to help each other. It was no wonder that these little things became food for darker beings or became those same consuming beasts. The man who sprung the trap then sprang into action. How would react to her foiling the little attempt so easily? Was it his intent to kill this poor girl? Thros popped a sour candy into his host's mouth and crushed it with the boys perfect molars. The sour acid spreading across his tongue and shooting good feelings straight into the demon's mind. Oh how people were so pleasant. He just couldn't wait to see how this played out. He was, in fact, so excited that he wasn't being very sneaky. Instead he was just sort of staring ahead with obvious enthusiasm at the unfolding event.
Thros Lejar
Thros Lejar
PENDING

Case File
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fordsworth Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 am

Before the famous 007 could confirm the situation with the female and properly react to it, he was interrupted by a particular sound that came from inside his head? Ah yes, some people did have those issues, voices in their heads and stuff, meant they were nuts and that they needed to seek help. However, in this instance it was something different as this voice was of an actual living creature that found his place inside of the famed British agent. He was fully aware of said creature as he was the one who invoked it and then proceeded to capture it and enslave it to forever serve him. Well, not actually forever, at least until he dies, which won't be that soon, as there were rarely any individuals who could actually do such a thing to him. Oh, yes, the voice. It went something along the lines of: You are being followed by someone. It wasn't a message in the traditional sense, due to it being spoken in a weird and sophisticated language that rarely anyone understood. Cromwell however was aware of its meaning and so he had already placed his guard up while continuing to do what he was doing. Of course, he did not change his actions or do anything differently. Only in his mind did he speak to his little friend, replying it: For how long has he been following me? Me? Odd choice of words considering his body was inhabited by someone else. However, it did not seem as if he considered said creature to be a separate entity and in fact more of a part that he could use. I'm not sure, I've noticed him while you were following that female. He might now about your scheme or your identity. Perhaps another agent?

Honestly, someone following Cromwell like this would only mean a couple of things. First would be the fact that this person was some agent from a different government who wanted something from him, second would be some stalker or something, a person who was not aware of his identity and has some motive to follow him and the third would be a person who was aware of his affair with the female and had some sort of a connection or a reason to be doing this. Either way, he was a pest that had to be dealt with. There was no way for him to escape Kitsune's sense of smell and her sense of hearing, unless he was some sort of a mortal with abilities, as only they could use their abilities in the human realm, not even demons could perform such feats. However, some sort of a credit should be given to this person as he did manage to get past Cromwell's detection. That could have been because he was focusing on the female. But, either way, he or she had quite some skill. That kinda rulled out the possibility of him being just a regular bystander. What should I do now? This is my chance to gain the admiration of that young lady and save her. But, on the other hand, I really should take care of this pest. I'm not armed, so I will have to rely on those skills. Troublesome. I guess I could actually do both at the same time, save the girl and get some answers.

So, how did things occur? Well, as planned the female was caught and that was the moment when he was about to do his move and save the girl, but instead something totally unexpected happened. First of all, even as he attempted to cross the road he could see a firm expression on the face of the female who was not even frightened and before he could come to her rescue she already knocked out the guy and made a bit of a remark about it. Is she a police officer or something? First thought which befell the blond haired agent. That formal way of speaking and those moves, she certainly had some sort of a training. Due to that, instead of just continuing what what he planned the blond haired male stopped and returned back to the other side of the street where to his left he could see the man who was following him. However, the other person did not know that, as he wore some quite thick shades that his his eyes especially since the sunlight was coming from Cromwell's front so the shades deflected it made it even harder for the other person to see his eyes. None of that really mattered as the blond haired male would suddenly stop and look directly at his follower, uttering: "Why are you following me? Who are you?" The two of them were alone, on the side of the street which at this moment did not have any traffic in the form of innocent bystanders and thus the blond haired male could simply ask the male what he wanted from him. There was no escape for this person, whoever he was.
Agent Fordsworth
Agent Fordsworth
SOLID BOND

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Lisa Mon May 13, 2013 12:51 pm

The thug had scurried off and this left Lisa alone. She had no idea whether to chase him down or to just keep about her day. SO. Deciding it might actually be better to do, she slipped away from the scene. It wasn't like anyone had noticed her vanishing anyways. No worries, she wasn't worried about it. The men were preoccupied (Not that she had noticed them anyways). She was alone for the most part and people were dispersing. It was as if it had never happened and oddly, Lisa too acted as if it hadn't happened. Such a strange situation indeed, when the person assaulted simply keeps going, placing the attck in the past with no lawsuits or anything. Her purse was still full and she was unharmed, what more could she wish for? She vanished into the store and was gone quickly.

[exit]
Agent Lisa
Agent Lisa
SUGAR-ADDICT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Thros Lejar Sat May 18, 2013 7:34 am

The scene turned from interesting to dangerous quickly. Just as fast it seemed to happen the man's attention had shifted from the young woman to Thros. This wasn't what the demon wanted, no, not at all. He did not want to speak to this person. Especially now that he was this close. From this distance Thros could sense something about the man he hadn't before. He could sense the presence of something like him, another demon. Though this demon wasn't there by choice. Thros moved his host's eyes over and studied the man. He commuted that face to memory before he pulled a smile onto his shell's face. "I am and I am not. Just a whisper on the wind." Just as he finished the man he had been possessing's eyes rolled back into his head and he let out a wrenched scream as he collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. Back to the other world, thought Thros. Enough with this one.

[EXIT]
Thros Lejar
Thros Lejar
PENDING

Case File
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Fordsworth Wed May 22, 2013 5:51 am

"Huh?"

What a surprise, this man certainly made the young detective stop there for a moment to think about what he just witnessed. The scream that the let out was a rather loud one and quite so suddenly many people arrived there to see what happened. This was troublesome for the blond haired male as he was the closest person to this other male that collapsed. But, he had both of his arms in his pockets and was unarmed, so there was just no way for him to have done something to this man from such a difference. Witnesses could confirm that. He too would have became a witness which would result with him having to go to the police department in order to give his testimony, which was not something that he wanted to do now, so with all the commotion around he too would simply vanish from the scene. What he did not like was the fact that he let the female vanish and leave before he could find out something more about her. Indeed, she too left while he was dealing with the person who was after him. Although, the person who was behind that still remained a mystery.

The person from back then, there was something different about him. A demon possessing a human? Perhaps. No, I am quite certain that was the case. It certainly does seam like a demon possession, I should know that the best. After all, one of those things is living inside me. Interesting. I wonder, will I be able to meet him again? He still hasn't answered my questions. I don't like it when they run.

Turning around he would gaze upon the street from which he came, once more looking to see the scene that he was a part of. But, not anymore. It was time to go. With some luck there was a chance that he would be able to meet that female again. She was rather lovely, it would be rather nice if he could see her again. They couldn't even get introduced. What a pity.

Exit
Agent Fordsworth
Agent Fordsworth
SOLID BOND

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down