Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Ocean [Open] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Ocean [Open] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Ocean [Open] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Ocean [Open] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Ocean [Open] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Ocean [Open] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Ocean [Open] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Ocean [Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Ocean [Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Ocean [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Ocean [Open] Empty Ocean [Open]

Post by Seishin Akanami Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

February 16
10:37 am
The Black Sea

The Black Sea. Even Templars knew that in Inferis, this was the end of the line. It made sense, considering that the turf these demons fought on was different from the other spheres. Here, it was land versus water. Even the outpost the Templars had created was picked to the bone spare for a few templars. This was Seishin's sector he monitored. He had been here for a while now. Well, the earthen equivalent at least. Helsinki was a rather peaceful place to reside. It was good to know that his job was going well.

Seishin had been venturing along the beach for a while now. He was on the island that the outpost sat on, and he decided not to stray too far. The Black Sea was a largely unexplored place, and its ruler, Leviathan, a dangerous demon. Seishin would be crazy to swim out in the water, less he get snagged and dragged into the abyss. With each step, his sleigh bells on his person rang ever so gently, the sand shifting under his feet. His battle rifle was slung on his back, and his two pistols on the small of his back underneath his kimono jacket. Through his kimono, a blue light could be seen on his back. He could feel the soul energy, as the augment made his skin warm to the touch. The iron filings he had in pouches on his back were heavy, but nothing he couldn't handle. For being 45, his physical aptitude was disgustingly extreme. He had yet to see a single demon, as the dark, filthy water pounded along the beach softly. He had gotten used to the rotten smell after a while, but it still was annoying.

As he came across some boulders, he sat down on one. There was an overcast today, but a very light one at that. The sun tried to peak through, but it failed to do so. "Awfully quiet today.. Seems the demons would rather swim in the swells" Seishin had a knack of talking to himself. Humans were far and between in Inferis, and demons didn't really have much social skills at that. He generally came here once a day, but had yet to even attract anything more than a lesser demon. Maybe they were more relaxed here, or maybe the true horrors lied underneath the putrid ocean's surface. Shaking his head to himself, he continued to stare out at the horizon. He wondered what was down in the ocean, seeing as the Templars knew nothing about it. That is where Seishin had come in.

He never forced any of his subordinates to join him out in the Black Sea's expanse. And he didn't blame them. It was awfully dangerous around here, hence the limited Templar activity. All it took was too much of a presence and Leviathan would just engulf the islands. He only chose the hardiest, selfless soldiers to explore here. They all knew that they were risking their lives here more than others, but Seishin commanded respect from them, and it worked. They were jumping feet first into hell, and god knows what they would find..
Seishin Akanami
Seishin Akanami
FERROUS FORCE

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Shinku

Back to top Go down

Ocean [Open] Empty Re: Ocean [Open]

Post by Paresse Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Nyla shut her eyes as she slowly drifted. "why am i even here..." she muttered. She was currently in her demon form, mainly because she couldn't really fly in her mortal form and she didn't dare touch the black seas waters. As her purple skin followed around, some areas being covered with black leather and others being covered in baggy old purple cloths, she looked at the sky. "I should think about going into my human form..." she told herself as her wings, which were placed at both of the temples, and had about a 5 foot long wing span, kept her from falling. 

As a glowing, Egyptian style eye rested over her dark purple bangs, she realized just a few minutes, maybe even seconds ago she had had a vision. "here will be a man here... Templar or Demon hunter I wont want to startle him..." she reminded herself, continuing to fly. As she turned her head, she saw an island coming up. As she saw the rocks on the shore, she saw a some what big group of 15 or 20 craps crawl along the shores. "Just like my vision..." she told herself. Her visions were rarely wrong. "As long as i dont walk to far off of the beaten path, I should not be attacked." she told herself as her leather covered feet touched the ground. As she did so, her glowing purple skin quickly glowed larger. As she took one step, it disappeared behind her as if it was an aura of darkness which had escaped from her. Now she looked liek a 14 year old girl. Her long black hair stretched down to about her waist as her red coat and black, tight under shirt now replaced her old cloths. She was wearing black tights and red boots underneath, with a red skirt to cover up any, un wanted to see areas. 

"He should be here..." she told herself. "I probably shouldn't talk to him.. but." as a memory of her vision popped into her head, she sighed. "No, i need to talk to him... I've said it once and ill say it again," she then started walking, looking for the man. "Its not a blessing, its a satan given curse." she then looked around, and opened her mouth to yell. "Hello, anyone else here?"
Paresse
Paresse
THE CURSED SEER

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Nyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishin Akanami Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:08 am

Seishin opened his eyes to a call. It wasn't demonic. It was like.. Almost as if it was a lost little girl. Seishin let out a small chuckle to himself as he reached around withdrew his Liberator Battle rifle. Pulling the charging handle, he let a round be chambered."Time to play." as he sat up, a small whirring sound could be heard, as the pouches on his back untied themselves. He began to walk towards the sound as he let out a casual yawn. This would be interesting..

After walking for a quarter mile, Seishin lifted up his rifle to look through the acog scope. In it he saw a little girl, clad in red. She looked no older than fifteen, which caused Seishin to smile a little. There were only two possibilities of who this could be, as it was either demon, or a newly formed demon hunter. Lowering the rifle, the sleigh bells on his person easily gave him off, as he now stood before the girl. Lifting the rifle to rest on his shoulder, he ran his hand through his ragged blonde mane as he sighed. " Well, young lady. I didn't expect to see another being around here." he gave a chuckle as he tilted his head to the side. " But of course, this isn't good, dear. Either you're a demon whose using the form of an innocent little child, or you are a newly blossomed demon hunter, which in that case, you'd be coming with me." as he lowered the rifle back from its rest, he sighed. The former scenario seemed more appropriate, as this child was too relaxed to be in Inferis. However, killing a demon was still similar in concept of killing a person. If she died when she was young, he assumed she must have done something awful to end up here. Either way, Seishin was ready to go at a moment's notice.
Seishin Akanami
Seishin Akanami
FERROUS FORCE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Paresse Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 am

As Nyla walked, she quickly realized that the man was coming up to her. However, she wasn't aware what exactly tipped her off of such a thing. Was it the chiming of bells she heard? or the fact that the man stood before her, his weapon, a gun, drawn and pointed towards her. As she looked up, tilting her head in confusion, the man asked if she ws a demon, or a demon hunter. "What makes you think I am either?" she asked the man, lifting up her hand and putting her pointer finger on the tip of the gun, she then lowered it so that it wasn't pointed towards her. "What makes you think I am not a templar?" she asked. "Or maybe a ritualist?" she then yawned as she cracked her neck.

As Nyla finished asking questions, she took a step a back. 'My name is Nyla." she told the man. "What I am is actually none of your concern, so i will only give you my name." she then turned around, her long black hair following behind her. She then walked bout 3 or 4 feet when she came to a rock, and sat down, facing the man. "I assume you are a templar?" she asked the man "Due to your tone about demons, and based on your reactions towards Demon Hunters."
Paresse
Paresse
THE CURSED SEER

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishin Akanami Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Seishin chuckled as he watched the woman. She seemed awfully calm for meeting here. " Oh you aren't no templar. One, I would have known you, and you would known me. Two, you're two young to be a templar. And thrice, I would have known you'd be entering Inferis from the tear I run from the world of the living." while he let the butt of the rifle rest in the sand, the iron powder on his back pouches began to subtlely pour onto the sand, as he manipulated the powder to mix in the with the sand under their feet. "If you were a demon hunter, you would have ran for your life, knowing I was a templar, or you would have reacted in the assumption that I would cuff you." He kept his eyes  on her as he grinned, the iron filings having traveled through the sand in sparse amounts as to not arouse suspicion. The filings had collected around the boulder she sat on, as he crouched to doodle in the sand.

"Which either means you're a devil worshipping ritualist, or a demon with the arrogance and bravery to stand before me. Which is it, dear?" He cocked his head in response for an answer, as he primed his magnetic field to seize her with iron powder at a moment's notice. Either she was suicidal, or had more friends, and for once, he wanted a challenge.
Seishin Akanami
Seishin Akanami
FERROUS FORCE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Paresse Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 am

Nyla stood there, listening to the man explain all of the flaws about her being. He told her that she wasn't a Templar, she couldn't have been a demon hunter, and she certainly was no civilian.  As he asked her if Nyla was a Demon, or a Ritualist, she tilted her head to the side and smiled. "My name is Nyla Paresse." she told the man again. "And what I am is none of your concern." as she turned around, she began to feel it coming. A vision. Visions weren't always a bad thing, of course, that was only if she was in her demon form. In her mortal forms, they just felt like huge head aches, almost like a train running into your head with out all the blood.

"God damn it..." she muttered, quickly lifting her hands uo and clenching them over her head. "Why the fuck does this keep happening." as she got on her knees, clenching her teeth shut and stoping herself from screaming, her nails dug into her skull. "I'm getting sick of this." she said, the ach still rushing through her skull. She didn't even notice some of the red stains running through her hair, due to her nails digging into her skull and causing her to bleed. She slowly got up, her head still screaming at her in agony as she did so. She wasn't supposed to move, but she slowly walked towards the man before. "duck..." she muttered, thrusting her body upon the man and causing them both the hit the ground, were at the same time a gun shot off, anf the bullet missed both the demon Nyla and the Templar Seishin.
Paresse
Paresse
THE CURSED SEER

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishin Akanami Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Seishin's assumptions were dodged again. Either way, he was sure she wasn't a templar. He had made a name for himself, especially in helsinki. Sighing, he shook his head as he took a quick glance out at sea. It was quiet except for the waves that eroded the beaches. He only turned his head back around at the commotion Nyla was making. She was grabbing her head awfully hard, enough to cause self injury. While he wanted to see if she was alright, he wouldn't take unnecessary risk like that. He only befame reactive when she started to move towards him.

He didn't like to fight. He wasn't bullied much as a child, but when he was, he didn't fight back. He didn't start confrontation. But now his life was on the line at all times. His ears perked to the last word she said.

duck

Duck? Before he had a chance to react, he kicked up his rifle as he began to turn, only to feel himself be grabbed. The iron sand that had gathered around her reacted and took a hold of her wrist. If she was a demon, she would be scalded some, but the facts remained. She had fallen on top of him. As his back it the sand, he heard a gunshot behind him. It wasn't close, but he still heard it. As he looked at Nyla, the iron sand pulled him off of her and to the safety of a near by boulder's cover. Cursing, he rolled to the same boulder, his rifle to his chest. Why would there be such gunfire out here? He was sure he was the only human out here. As he kept his back to the rock, iron powder let her go as another hand of iron sand reached out for her ankle."You're staying here, Nyla. I still don't trust you." As he kept himself in cover, he drew one of his pistols from his holster and placed it a foot from her forehead. "Start talking. What are you, and what do you want with me?" Seishin didn't know where the shooter was, or why he tried to shoot him, but he wanted to know what the girl's game was that she was playing. Noticing the burns he unintentionally made, he cocked his head as the pistol's safety was switched off. [color=red]"My blessed iron doesn't burn mortals. You best be explaining yourself, demon."[color=red] He was confused by this demon's act of kindness, which although saved him, could be a set up for a more devious plot.
Seishin Akanami
Seishin Akanami
FERROUS FORCE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down