Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
tHe secrit diarry of boy EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

tHe secrit diarry of boy

Go down

tHe secrit diarry of boy Empty tHe secrit diarry of boy

Post by Blank Edwards Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 am

((entrry one

today, george made me go into infris again. we sawed a monster made of fire that wuz eating a person. george told me to rite down what we did so i am doing that. george told me to go and destract it cos monsters like to eat chidren. I didnt want to but i did cos he's my daddy. i stood in the midle or a grave-y street and the monster ran at me. then george shot it with his rifle and blew it up. i got some goo on me but george washed it off at home. he said it was a bar chest. i dont like them at all. george said someone sent it to look for us))

---

ten years later

Blank felt the heat before anything else. Turning with a curious glint to his swirling red and black eye, he glanced down the decayed remains of the road to see what it was. At the far end of the street he saw a burning creature shaped like a hound, a hard calcified skull where it's face should be and shaggy dark hair covering it's body. It looked oddly familiar, though Blank couldn't put his finger on it. The 15 year old Demon Hunter just started walking towards it. He heard Uncle behind him as the older man wiped blood off his sword
"You OK, Blank?" Uncle had adopted his nickname as easily as his grandmother had, he noted with ill satisfaction
"Of course, I'm in better shape than you after all" Blank noted with a twitch of a smile. Uncle grunted, accepting the humor as he adjusted his hat and watched Blank approach the Barghest.

The great dog lunged, powerful haunces propelling it forward and burning breath rolling out in flickering embers. There was a brief shudder in the air in front of Blank's face as he said a single word
"Cannon" his eye shifted and swirled into an obvious cross-hairs before he looked up at the dog bearing down on him. Well, they did like to eat children. Flashing a brief toothy smile, Blank released the Devil Eye shot. A shimmering bubble of force cracked the air as it launched in a burst of red light, flying free from the empty socket filled with energy. The impact launched the barghest backwards, shrapnel of the skull on it's face flying free as it bounced and rolled in a bloody heap. Blank stood still, unemotional, looking at the fallen beast. He shrugged, just a bit of nostalgia. After all, George had been wrong hadn't he? Nobody had sent the first one after them.

---

Report, 4/6/06

Slain: Barghest x 1, Aviax x 6, Leaper x 3
Assist: Uncle
Notes: 10 kills, below average. Barghest was unexpected. Only used Cannon.
Blank Edwards
Blank Edwards
DEVIL'S EYE

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Breeze

Back to top Go down

tHe secrit diarry of boy Empty Re: tHe secrit diarry of boy

Post by Blank Edwards Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Notes from George Edwards:

Combat

The first problem faced by any who would hunt the demonic. Demon's are fearsome opponents in both the Human World and Inferis, most hunters will focus on being stronger in Inferis due to the protection this gives them of a normal life in the human plane. Obviously, me and my brethren have eschewed this policy so I will ensure the boy learns to fight well. The key to combat is in understanding. Understanding the vulnerabilities or your opponent, the vulnerabilities of yourself and most importantly how to increase the amount in the correct directions. It's pointless to write down what areas hurt to be hit in and how to hit them, I'll simply show him on his own body until he understands before I begin the conditioning to remove his own vulnerabilities.

Choosing your battles is important as well, though tracking will have to come later, maybe when he turns 6. For now I think he shows an aptitude for kick-boxing, maybe more in the vein of a kung fu style but I only learned thai boxing as a youth so he'll likely miss out on more complex movements. Matching a style to a person is also of critical importance, and we would do well to remember that. The one thing I am concerned about is Evocations.

Of my allies, we majorly favour Equipment Evocations which are difficult to teach to someone unless they already have a weapon aptitude. Naturally, Evocations are simple when you understand the process and having an identical one to an existing evocation is possible (if improbable,, it'd require an identical personality and upbringing) but I feel that he seems more comfortable with his hands and feet. I shall have to do my best to teach him that way, perhaps he'll develop a Skill type like [BLURRED]'s aura skill. That bastard's always telling me I do wrong by the boy, raising him like this, but how else will I keep him safe? Next I'll write down tracking details

[[BLANK'S NOTES]]- Thanks George, you were a massive help, maybe you should have thought about teaching me English before how to jab someone in the eyes?
Blank Edwards
Blank Edwards
DEVIL'S EYE

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum