Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] Empty Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN]

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 am

March 5th 2013 22:30

Hyde Park

Wyl walked slowly through the path in the park, trees on both side having the young ritualist decided to avoid the area around the Serpentine Lake due to the too many people that liked to take walks in the area. Today he was in a lonely mood, not really a bad one but mostly desiring to avoid people and the chaos of urban life. The house in Wales being a little too distant to reach on a whim had the young man opt for the park made famous by many events and a certain Stevenson's novella. He smiled at the thought of the small man with evil carved on his traits to come out from the trees shadows, an ironic parody of his double life. Wylfred on Earth and Namaah in Inferis.

As usual he was wearing all black clothes, a long sleeved crew shirt, denim pants, heavy boots and a goth leather coat long enough to almost sweep the ground, his long raven black hair kept free and a long silk-like scarf protecting his neck from the cold of the evening. The pale skin seemed almost to shine under the moonlight due to its fairness as indeed the young man was a pretty good looking one. Fingerless leather gloves covered his hands which were anyway kept inside his pocket. A silver pendant crafted like some celtic jewelry of old times was held by a black leather strip to his neck, while a good amount of earrings with pendant small natural stones had been displayed on each of his earlobes.

His visage appeared distant, sort of dreamy-like, as no matter of Earth hold interest to him. Or, if one wanted to see it in a more mundane way, he was one of these unlucky subjects affected by some Apathy Syndrome. Definetely a fool or an easy target for any ill-willed person, something the young ritualist had learned to deal with at young age. Another reason for his staying away from crowded places, to avoid people trying to pickpocket or threaten him. Or at least to not worry about the consequences if anyone tried. With a sigh he looked toward the sky, at the moon, enjoying the sight and resuming to walk.

Hopefully this was going to be a quiet night...

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kay

Back to top Go down

Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN] Empty Re: Night Ravens [Devotion/OPEN]

Post by Devotion Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:04 am

Equipment:

- Glutton
- Hydraulic joints
- Cybernetic limbs
- Battle sensor
- Titanium Plating
- Self-repair kit
- Artificial organs
- Titanium Endoskeleton
- Move-by-wire
- Nailgun/Injections
- Dispenser

Sitting on a park bench, Devotion was reading. It was not exactly something absolutely interesting, but at least it delivered her with information she could not achieve through experience. The moon stood high, high enough that she could read the... few words, even at this hour. However the pictures were far more intruiging, as the art the manga provided couldn´t be so easily ignored. It was good and well to take in this information, as it might enable her to blend in better with human beings if she knew more about their reproduction activities. However, according to Sir Amadeus, such topics were generally looked down on by women and welcomed by men. Even though it mostly depended on whose company one held. Mixed company resulted in it being shunned. Monogendered company resulted in a "good time".

Either way learning was one of her duties. Especially if she didn´t have an exact task to accomplish other than looking for Ritualists in the proximity. It was still slightly alienating to wear these clothes. Black jeans, knee-high boots of the same color as well as gloves and a black leather coat, reaching down to her thighs. She also put on a t-shirt over her armor, for safety measures. One could never know after all.Now with her legs crossed, she sat on said park-bench and kept reading her hentai-novel. As she heard somebody approaching, her right heye took a quick look, while her left kept reading. A small man with soft features and a seemingly bored expression, kept walking her way. Not really minding that, her eye flipped back and accompanied her left, focusing on the beautiful art depicted. There wasn´t much point in talking to this boy. Although usually people didn´t walk around here at that hour.

Maybe he was a ritualist, heading for a meeting place? Maybe she should ask him? Or maybe she should break his neck to make sure? Decisions, decisions. It was really hard to make them, in fact... it was very hard to make them. Why weren´t others with her? Ever since she had switched to the earthly world all orders she had gotten were to get her clothes, dress up and then proceed to look for suspicisout activities. Now she had encountered a suspicious activity. Yet what to do now? Kill him? Maybe imobalize him? Yes. Maybe she should just break his limbs, then deliver him to the authorities. Or maybe... she should try something like that... well she couldn´t really execute it till the end. But, maybe it was worth a shot. Her mimicry needed a bit of practize anyways.

Thus she raised her head, looking at the boy with her eyes wide open, yet her facial expression beeing drowned by the moonlight, with emphasized her pale, artistic facial features. Her face was flawlessly crafted for such purposes after all. Although... her lack of other organs probably prevented her from being able to work as a proper agent. Maybe she should ask for artificial skin and task-focused orifices. Not like she needed an extra set of rogans for a few entrances more. But no, that was probably counter-productive, unless they wanted to use her for such purposes.
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Devo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 am

Wyl had failed to notice the girl sitting on the bench until the very last moment, when she raised her eyes to look at him with widened eyes. Surprise maybe? Well, he couldn't blame her for that. Right in front of him stood someone that could easily been mistaken for his older sister. Even without taking into account their facial traits, both of them had pale complexion, black hair and on top of that they had a soo similar set of clothing that seemed scary.

"Uh..." It would be not an exaggeration to say he had been surprised at least as the girl looked. "...there's anything I can help with?" It was kinda awkward to be looked like that from a female copy of himself. Taller, that at least he had to concede to the girl. She looked taller to him, something that suprisingly didn't hurt his pride too much. Maybe for the older sister looking she had.

Then his eye fell on the book she was reading, the imagery on the cover and the title Wet Playground. Seriously, looking the same, dressing the same and reading hentai stuff. Hadn't both Wyl and Ahuva been sure that there was no chance for the existance of another Lanthier offspring, Wyl would have totally welcomed her as his long lost sister.

And hadn't him be trying to stay commited, he would've went his way trying to seduce her in an attempt to bring out some perverted twincest. The young man shook his head to send such thoughts away before returning his eyes on the taller woman. "Sorry..." He apologized for his action, trying to reassure it had no ill or judging intentions to her. "...anyway it's everything alright?" He asked again, feeling pretty awkward to make mention of their resemblance directly or make comments on her choice of read. Especially the latter, awkward at least without the intentions to bring her into his bed.

Last edited by Wylfred Lanthier on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 am

So the man had addressed her. Obviously something was putting him off. Yet she couldn´t get a hold of what that might be. In fact, she couldn´t think of anything that might cause such discomfort to him. Maybe it was the fact, she kept staring at him. Or he had noticed that she was reading books with sexual content. Either way, he had started a conversation.

That was at least something she could work with:"Yes. What are you doing here that late? I don´t think it is common for you people like you to walk around in parks at this hour with no weaponry or anything else to keep threats at bay. So I kept thinking to myself... what might this one be doing?" She suppressed her echoing bass-voice as good as possible, so only her female one remained to be clearly heard as she kept staring at the young man, she then gently patted the free place on the bench next to her stating in a nonchalant yet still emotionless manner:"If you want, you can sit next to me. I don´t think it is save for you to be alone out here at night."

As she noticed his gaze wandering towards her book, she followed it, extending her lips to something reminiscent of a faint smile, before extending her own hand in order to offer the manga to him:"If you want, you can read it a bit. Just mark the page for me, or tell me which one it was, so I don´t have to look for it again. Or if you´d prefer we can read it together, in case the light is sufficient for you." To her that was an absolutely valid offer of cooperation in spare time activities. Depending on his interest in sexual intercourse, his reply might vary. But given he was a male individual, as well as her own female appearance, this offer might or might not strike him as appealing, depending on the intensity of his sexual urges.

She´d slip to the side a bit, so he´d have enough space to sit down, either holding the book in a way that´d allow him to read along, or just leaning closer to him, so she could read along in case he´d take the book from her hand. However she´d calmly keep reading and would maybe tap his hand once she´d be finished reading and watching, so he´d turn the page. "I never really understood why they made these "Nyaaa" or "Eeep" or "Kyaaa" noises. What do those express?" It was probably an obvious question... however it was one that interested her, given she was incapable of feeling either pleasure or pain. Naturally this man should possess such knowledge. At least she already knew that being touched between the legs was comfortable for human women. Maybe that could come to good use one day, in case one was in need of distraction.

Still first of she´d have to find out from his answers and reactions whether not he was a ritualist. If in doubt she could always just ask. And killing him from such a position should be easy as well. Humans did possess the right to die after all. Given heaven was reserved for those capable of leading good human lifes, it was at the very least respectable for them to die. Ritualists lost their souls to demons though as far as the books had told her, so his death might just be the conversion into peril worse than what he endured in his ritualistic state. Yet she could relieve him of both lifes, with but a swing of her blade... or a twisting of his neck. However... later.
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:25 am

"Uh? Enjoying the night and some time with myself?" Alright, her question surprised Wyl a little more. Was she some sort of vigilante? "And the same should go for you, as long you dont have any sort of hidden weapon I'm failing to notice." He actually wondered if the woman was even going to show him any weaponry she eventually had. "You know, you're at risk more than me. I need to be wary just of the ones after by money, you need to be wary of the lustful beasts after your body as well..." His tune made evident how much he was disgusted by the practice of rape. Partially due to Ahuva's bad memories and partially due to pride, his upbringing had been focused on learning that one could legitimately deceive a woman into giving her virtue out but never forcefully steal it.

Then she pratically hit up on him, offering a seat next to her and to share her reading material. It was kinda shocking as Wyl was used to hit on them FIRST. It took a little to consider the offer despite the insistance of his motherly demon that accordly to her nature would never tell him to pass out on such an experience.

"Sit! It's going to be interesting!" Ahuva's voice spoke into his mind, the Succubus making her curiousity about the strange woman evident.

"Aaaalright..." Wyl's voice replied to Devotion as he sat next to her and moved his head so that he could read at the pages the woman pointed out, before making a question about the weird noises portrayed in the manga.

"I assume it's made to portray how japanese girls sounds as they be crying when moaning in pleasure." He explained simply and with a sort of professional tune. "High pitched voice I take, but I guess that's the reason behind these sounds."

So far though he was keeping a pretty gentlemanly behaviour, his eyes darted on her forms only twice and despite the closeness needed to read the manga together, he didn't seemed to push for more body contact that needed. To be fair, it wasn't about commitment this time...

...it was about the woman having good chances to be a crazy and armed vigilante.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:03 am

He enjoyed the night and some time with himself. One could enjoy time with oneself? Maybe he was hinting at something. Sexual innuendos were very well liked by men, for whatever reason. Maybe he hinted at a "good time" with himself, in other words planning to walk around, gathering his thoughts around a sexual topic, then pleasuring himself. Although, the environment wasn´t exactly what she had expected. Fetishists certainly had different sorts of preferences. Yet, she could ask him about that later, so far it was a sufficient answer either way.

His other statement, caused her to simply draw forth "Glutton" under her coat. Her High-frequency machete. Naturally it didn´t look like anything but a machete when it wasn´t linked to her forearm. However, at least this should put him at ease, now that he knew what kind of weaponry she had hidden under her cloak. She wondered if she should show him the nailgun as well, yet that would probably just cause him to question her humanity, given it was integrated into her right hand. Ah well... it wasn´t lethal to him anyways, unless he was possessed by a demon.

When he mentioned that people might be after her body, she was confused. Usually people didn´t know that she was a cyborg. However she was pretty certain that she could be sold for a rather high price, given the amount of cutting-edge technology put into her system. The term "lustfull" wasn´t really fitting for this though. Maybe he actually assumed that somebody could attempt to rape her. "I don´t think I have to worry about that. As I doubt that anyone would find any pleasure in violating me." A faint shrug accompanied her words, spoken with the same empty voice as before,as she kept reading on with him.

When he explained her that they were crying and moaning in pleasure, she looked at him a rather confused expression:"They cry and moan because they are in pleasure? Why? Does it feel so good it hurts? Or do they enjoy the pain? Also doesn´t moaning sound a bit different? I think it goes more like "Ngh..." or "Ahhh..." or anything in the likes." Trying to replicate the moans from dying demons or humans, she tried her hardest to make it sound authentic. She also tried to pitch her voice up into a girly voice, doing that... although usually demons didn´t possess high pitched voices, unless when they were put down in a rather severe manner.

Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 am

Yeah, a machete was definetely going to put him at ease. Suuuure. At least Wyl was now sure that this woman was some sort of Kickass fangirl, giving her readings of choice he guessed she had picked some sort of battle name like Hotchick, Sexychopper or something even less graceful or pleasant. Oh well, it was not he was totally defenseless either.

"You know right, that Hyde Park is the only one park in the UK where the Bobbies go out on patrol?" He said with a deadpan face, surprising of him to be able to keep his cool through the display of such a weapon. But maybe the girl was going to assume he just felt reassured by the displaying of it. "I think they'd like to question you if they'll end up finding it, so maybe you should keep it hidden." He stopped for a second. "Feel free to use it to protect us from anyone with any ill intent toward the two of us."

Ill intents. It brought up her replying about rape. Had her some sort of horrible infection or cancer related excrescences that made the whole act of violating her unappealing and disgusting? He gave another quick look to her face and figure. She didn't seemed in excruciating pains and he couldn't see any bulge against the tight clothes in the interested area. So he could rule out the possibility she was a transvestite. Maybe the lack of excruciating pain was due to her being stuffed with drugs.

"You know, there are lowly forms of life for which any orifice, not matter the conditions, would suffice." His voice was pretty disgusted, both thanks to the imagery of her illness and the idea of rape. "Though I suppose you can easily deal with anyone intending to put his genitalia appendage inside you by removing said appendage with that cutting implement of yours." He shrugged at the thought of being sitting on a bench, with a girl that could have serious intimate health issues and that nonetheless offered him to sit next to her and read some hentai together.

It was surreal.

Her next question though was more normal, something he could easily explain. "It's a culture thing." He explained simply, his voice calm and serene. "There are noises that get translated with different words in different languages. For example a dog barking will be written as woof in english, while in italian is bau." He gave another look to her forms, just to doublecheck if he was able to find hidden equipments or cancerous bulges. "So differents words for the same sound. And I suppose there are people that get aroused by their female partners doing specific noise." He stopped for a second.

"Also yes, the act of copulating involves both pain and pleasure as it take some time for the female genitalia to get accustomed to the male's one." Wyl wondered if she was affected by her illness since birth or she was some sort of puritan girl. For sure not a catholic. "So if the male partner isn't careful enough, the experience can bring up some real pain before pleasure takes on."

Randomly he hoped her illness wasn't contagious.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 am

Again she didn´t understand what he meant. Her boobies weren´t going to go anywhere if she could help it. Although he probably was referring to the police-men. Either way, if they´d try to take it from her she´d kill them. That would solve the problem. However as he told her to use the machete to protect them from threats, she simply nodded in approval. There was no need to answer properly.

However when he hinted at people abusing her orifices she corrected her previous statement:"You don´t understand. Aside from my mouth, I do not possess any orifices. They were removed along with my reproductive organs when I was just a kid. The only thing I could possibly do, would be that... with the mouth. That aside, I don´t think normal people are capable of making me do that without my consent. As you said the machete would also be put into action in case of such an offense."

When the young man explained the nature of the different sounds sources, she remembered the german word for "bark" being "wau" or "wuff" and resultingly associated it with that. However even then it didn´t make much sense, for them to make these sounds. Also getting aroused by sounds? Was that possible? That was interesting...
One day she´d have to ask Sir Amadeus about this. The part with the pain made sense now as well. The male scroti varied in size after all, also a virgin usually had a thin skin layer penetrated in case of first sexual interaction. That was definitely what this was about:"I understand. So the size determines the amount of pain. And probably the amount of pleasure received too? According to your statement that would be the case. As the more it´d have to adapt the more intense the pain and resulting pleasure would be."

It all made sense now. Yet it didn´t really help her a lot in utilizing it to her advantage. She couldn´t really cope for a lack of orifices. Maybe... yes if she asked she´d certainly get at least one hole. Or something that could work as one, so at least the opposing party would be capable of being distracted by the resulting pleasure. That could be useful, when dealing with certain demons or ritualists. That reminded her:"Are you a Ritualist?"

Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 am

Removed? Giving everything the older woman had told him and her course of actions, Wyl had little to no troubles into believing her. His birth happened involving unnatural practices and all. But eh, removing her genitalia sounded as painful as his face betrayed him to believe. "I'm... sorry for you?" Sorry wasn't even going to cover a little of the pain he guessed the woman had felt. Psychological, physical. "Well, for how much it can count from someone you meet just now." He added gently.

"Yeah, one can't be raped that way..." He added upon her comment about her only orifice being the mouth. "Not that I think it makes things better for you, but seriously you're pretty open about it." He supposed that given the long time since it happened accordly to her words, the girl had learned to live with her loss.

Once again, she asked about sexual intercourse, something that, along with the reading of choice, seemed more clear to Wyl. Maybe she was trying to understand what she had been denied forever? "Not really, size may cause pain but with proper foreplays said pain can be lessened. First timers get some anyway." He was going to add more, before being interrupted by the abrupt question.

He just deeply sighed...

It wasn't the first time, it was going to be the last and he had learned to dissimulate any surprised under the facade of an annoyed mask. "I think you wanted to use the word satanist and even in that case nope." He said with the voice of someone disappointed by the question. "Can I ask why priests, nuns and almost everyone believes that whoever dress in black and wears silverware is a satanist? I'm just a goth if you really want to know..." Sure, she could easily be a Ritualist as well, but Wyl had his personal policy about keeping his nature secret. And after all, he was only technically one. After all, he considered himself a human and a demon.

"Come on, you even dress like me!" He finally pointed out. "And look pretty like me, almost as being my older sister. Are you really telling me that you judge people by looks?"

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am

She just ignored his whole being sorry thing, as she didn´t really care too much. She had never known what it was like and she probably would never know. She wasn´t made to reproduce, so giving her the ability to feel the pleasures of flesh was out of question. It wasn´t hers to have. Only humans could do that and she was no human. That was all there was to it. And all there´d ever be to it.

"I just don´t think there´s anything wrong with talking about it. At least I can´t think of anything. It´s just the way it is." When he mentioned foreplays, she looked up, as she didn´t quite understand:"What kind of foreplay do you mean? Like losening it up with a finger?" Her tone remained task-fixated, with no expressive emotion in it, aside from interest. What else was there. Not like she´d ever find any use for it, other than putting it to use on someone else.

However she didn´t understand his following outburst in the slightest. What did his appearance have to do with his affiliation? Probably nothing. Maybe he was just hinting at something, human related, a weapon like her couldn´t understand. That wouldn´t be uncommon. She had always known that her social skills were very... weak and undeveloped. Interacting with actual humans, was still a bit challanging, given their rationality was vastly superior to her own, which only worked on actual data and backed assumptions. She´d have to get confirmation from humans.

"No. I am certain I meant Ritualist. It is mostly because I am one myself though. I had hoped, that I had found a kindred soul. I am terribly sorry if I offended you in any way. And I must agree, your shape resembles my own. And I think even our choice of attire is very reminiscent. Although I think my pants sit further below than yours, given the jeans made for women are just of a lower cut. Also my boots are different, and my coat is cut tighter around the waist." Watching down her body, she stood up, in order to measure her sizes properly. "Also, you don´t have breasts, while I do. Naturally." Yes her breasts. probably the only thing that made her look female aside from her more womanly hips. At least this allowed her to identify herself as connected to a specific gender.
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 am

For a small moment the discussion about sexual intercourse came to a second place, the important part was her talk about ber being a ritualist. He had no reason to not believe her, but at the same time he felt he wanted nothing to do with people who removed all of her genitalia when she was a kid. "Sorry, I know nothing about these ritualists then..." He was even partly sincere here, as he never had joined any circle, his own powers having been discovered by the help of his mother that doubled as well as his bound demon. "...and to be honest, I can't really say I'm curious about them if they were the ones that did it to you..." He didn't felt any other way to name the surgery that was performed on her.

He took a deep sight and leaned against the bench. "No offense at all, but seriously girl..." He said with a sincerely worried tune. "...I'd be running away from these Ritualist thingies rather than thinking about them as kind souls. They seems all but kind to me." Again, he felt glad about his isolation from the occult world. It explained many things, but there was nothing either him or his mother could to for her. "By the way a surgery couldn't, well..." It was pretty awkward. "...restore something to you?"

He shook his head, deciding he was going to think about something else. He felt kinda jealous for the girl's ability to not think about what they did to her. "I didn't said that we were twins... He sighed with a gentle smile. Just that we looked similar enough for outsiders to assume we were blood related." He turned to look at her with an inquiring expression. "Aye, nothing too much outstanding but you definetely have some while I lack of them..." He said in a joking tune trying to ease the mood over her conditions.

"By the way I'm Wylfred, people calls me Wyl usually..." He told her, after all given she had gave out her more intimate secrets, he could be at least nice enough to give her his name. "Do you have a name or I should keep calling you girl?" He stopped for a small moment, grinning.

"Or Aneki?" He added with a jesting tune.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 am

Devotion still didn´t quite believe it. Why would the order send her into an area like this, when there weren´t any ritualists around? This one was probably the best bet she had so far. Alone, yet not worried even when confronted with a weapon. At least not as worried as most humans were, when one showed them a weapon of that calibre, when one was all alone with them in a park. However... she´d probably have to go about this in a different way.

"Oh... no. It weren´t the ritualists who did this to me. The ritualists were the ones who saved me... prevented me from losing even more of myself to them. However, when I grew older they were killed by said people. Since then I have been looking for others like me. You see... ritualists have powers that are viewed as unnatural. So it is very hard for us to integrate with society. As a result I had hoped that you... who doesn´t react the same way normal humans would, were one as well." Probably one of the largest lies she had ever told. Alas she usually was in little to no need, to tell a lie.

"Also... I think one could probably restore my orifices. Yet I will never be able to have children, no. My ovaries cannot be restored." When he said her breasts were nothing outstanding, she didn´t really know what to reply. It was almost as if she should have been angry about something, yet that would not make much sense. Instead she just covered her breasts with her hands stating:"Would a larger bust be more appropriate for me?" She clearly couldn´t tell. She was tall after all, yet her build was very slender. It was not like they´d have to stay that way. Her body allowed for manipulations of all sorts. Yet larger breasts could probably impede agility, which would be a bad thing.

So that was most likely out of question. However she did want artificial skin... because that mostly had advantages and little to no downsides, especially in covert operations. Especially given that she couldn´t even disrobe without revealing her body covered in armored plating. It was really a hindrance in situations such as these.

"Wylfred. My name is Devotion. I also don´t think we are related by blood, unless you were born in Georgia. So Aneki seems inappropriate." An obvious informative addition, along with a correction. Nothing more, nothing less. It would certainly do.
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:32 am

[color]"Devotion?"[/color] Wyl was pretty much amused by such a name, sorta fitting giving her quiet demeanor and at the same time unfit as well to her background for what she had told. "Well, pleased to meet then..." His voice was genuine and sincere, the woman was sort of amusing company despite well, being more troubles than amusement.

From her words she was running away, from whom he actually could only guess. Ahuva had told him about the Templars but they themselves had never meet one, or to be more precise realized they had. And for as much he was a nice person he wasn't that kind to endanger himself to save a fugitive with someone on her trails.

"Sorry but I am no one..." He said with a sad smile, the sadness coming actually from the shitty feeling at the mouth of his stomach for his lies to someone that seemed to be pretty innocent and broken. Someone who in a certain way remembered him of Daciana, her missing eye and scarred skin. Yet while he believed his girlfriend had been a victim of some abusive parent, the forces behind this one were too much for him to handle alone. Too much of a risk to offer any form of protection, both for him and by rebound for Daci.

And endanger her was the last thing he wanted, he already felt bad for lying to her about his true nature.

"I have no powers viewed as unnatural and if with who doesn´t react the same way normal humans would you meant hasn't ran away screaming when I showed him my machete..." He smiled gently, looking at her. "...I was scared as hell when you pulled that out, but think about these two things..." He raised two fingers in the traditional victory sign to enumber them.

"First: if you wanted to kill me, turning and giving you my back would have been a good chance for you to strike at my spine." His voice was still calm, gentle. "Second: your first words showed concern for my being alone, you offered your protection and to spend time with me. Had you been moved by any ill intent, you already would have tried to kill me by now." He smiled, resting once more against the bench.

"So, to me you're still a somewhat scary person, but I dont believe you're a bad one..." Wyl continued acting like if nothing could shake him. "You have powers others will deem unnatural? As long you dont try to kill me or innocents with them why I should judge you? I know nothing about these Ritualists and the others and I feel your world is way darker and more complex than everything I handle on a daily basis." He stopped, for a split second for a dramatic pause. "And while having no weird powers I can still answer to your questions about intercourses if you're interested."

Yeah, changing the matter would ease his mood a little. "By the way, I was thinking your frame was more fit for a smaller chest. Larger at any cost is overrated." Wyl replied with a smile before stopping to wonder and consider his next words. "And you're right, a surgery would restore them but without the possibility to have children and..." Yeah, if the orifices were entirely removed even the pleasure receptors probably had been gone. "...and yeah, it would be meaningless for you at least." He sighed.

This time it wasn't even about lust, it was about the emptiness of her life. Had Devotion the ability to learn how to love, something he started to doubt given her behaviour, and had he found someone to hold dear, for them there would never be the chance to express their feelings becoming one with each other. There could be other ways? Maybe, but for someone like him, who had Succubi blood running through his veins, the woman had been stolen too much of her birthrights as human being.

"Maybe prefer to talk about something else?"

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Devotion Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 am

So he was pleased to meet her. Whatever that meant. Maybe she was stimulating to look at, from his point of view, yet that couldn´t really be the case according to her estimations. Usually such reactions were just triggered, when skin was revealed in chest and waist-sections. Given she had no skin to reveal in these sections it was very unlikely that she would have triggered such an reaction, unless he had imagined her in a manner, equal or even more stimulating to his senses, than a slight reveal of skin in pricarious body sections.

Considering a change of plans, she consciously activated the darts in her hands, just waiting for an opportunity to fire them at the boy. Depending on whether he was possessed or not, he´d either explode or fall asleep. Of course should he fall asleep she wouldn´t bother him anymore. Humans weren´t her targets. If he exploded however, she´d have a quick conclusion to her problem. In fact, it would have been less time consuming to do this from the beginning. Yet Sir Amadeus had told her to talk to people, before shooting stuff at them, in order to figure out their motivations. However this hadn´t worked out. So, the next step would be to clearly define, whether or not this boy was a human or a demon possessed human.

Standing up, she simply looked at him stating calmly:"You don´t show your fear openly though." Her bland stare, went almost right through Wyl, while she circled around him, her right hand gliding over a nearby tree, as she further listened to his words. "Also, I don´t think I´d have tried to kill you if a missconception could have proven fatalistic. Maybe I am just trying to define whether or not you are what I am looking for. And if you are, I musn´t kill you. Whereas if you are not, I would have to. You understand what I am saying yes?" He kept talking further on, about these... special abilities. Well she didn´t really have any of those. Yet her strength was definitely far beyond human proportions.

Maybe that could be an example, to make her ritualistic appearance more... convincing. So Devotion simply turned to him, tilting her head slightly, while saying:"If you would like to see what I am talking about, I could show you. However, it might still scare you... a bit." Now when he said, that he´d answer more of her questions about intercourse, she made a short pause, as a certain picture flew through her head. "Yes. I read about that once. A male put his scrotum into the females anus. To my knowledge, no children can be made that way. Why is it that this kind of intercourse happens? Is it merely pleasuring?" She pointed at her own hind region demonstratively as she said that, having a concentrated look on her face.

"Because if that is the case. Maybe it is possible for me to have the rear-entry installed, with new nervous connections. I am not certain, whether that wouldn´t be able to function in the front either, or not. The number of nerves in a females vagina are after all a lot more numerous than even those in the butt. I would assume replicating it would be a lot more difficult. Yet I can´t tell. It is not my specialty." She didn´t really react to him, telling her that her chest was fine as it was. She had assumed as much, after all it had been given to her by her superiors.

Now she didn´t really know what to reply. She felt like using the needles would be the quickest way to make the persons identity sure. Yet, it seemed like she could learn a bit more from him. So far he had told her about many things she would have to ask her superiors about. Such as the integration of artificial skin and perhaps an artificial anus. Either way, it might or might not work out. Removing her nervous-system was comparatively easy to installing an artificial one from her butt to the brain. Also it would be a functionality flaw, should a projectile manage to penetrate her armor in that area.

"What would you like to talk about?"
Devotion
Devotion
THE IRON MAIDEN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 am

"The one who does not know fear is a fool. The one who does know it but let fear dominate him, is a weak. The one who does knows fear and conquer it, it's truly strong." Wyl replied about her comment over him not showing his fear. "My fencing teacher told me that a lot, have you ever been at a medieval fair by the way?" Then she started to talk about killing people.

Alright, this was the moment when Wyl got kinda confused by her words, nothing he could or felt to hide to her though. "To be fair, no. I'm not following you at all." He said raising from the bench, stretching a little so he could also get a good look at her figure. A shame she was so broken in many ways. "Despite that you're out to kill someone, something I can't really agree with to be fairly honest." Seriously, if that was what others turned out to be while bonding with demons, he couldn't really associate himself with the category.

Her subsequent talks were also more disturbing, considered not only her talks about anal but even worse her idea to get something installed on her body to allow her to feel the pain of such a practice. "There are... reasons for people to enjoy that practice. It being safe from the risk of pregnancy is just one of them." He stopped, taking some steps around, and sighing deeply. "Do you realize that it would be pain for you and pleasure for your partner? Do you enjoy pain?" The young male questioned, sending away his own thoughts about such a practice.

"And by this point, I dont really know what to talk about. Maybe I should just keep answering to your questions about intercourses or let you go back to your readings." He sighed out giving the woman another look. "Or we could talk about you and why you wanted to have a rear entry thing installed. There's something you'd like to pleasure?" He questioned, by this point he wouldn't be surprised by any answer.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down