Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

A walk through the park (Wyl)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A walk through the park (Wyl) - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk through the park (Wyl)

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 am

"The first one as a couple..." Wyl replied with a gentle smile, holding her closer, letting her lean against his chest as he lowered his head to whisper something else. "The first one with you belonging to me..." He said it to her ear, with a passionate and darkly seducing tune.

There was no menace or ill intention in his words, but it was more than evident how much possessive his claim was. Inside him emotions were racing and swirling in a whirpool of lust and desire, the urge to grab her and give her a bite mark on her neck to show his rights on her was fought back only by his human side and that the earring had to suffice for that purpose.

His words where nonetheless gentle in a strange way, he had been calm and warm as he said them, like one of these summer night's winds that comes from the sea, minus the sea fragrance. He was a creature that could be associated with woods anyway, a feral predator who apparently seemed to have took her as his mate.

"My beautiful Queen..." He whispered again, stealing a bite on her earlobe. Before holding her even closer and looking at the sky. A couple of hours had passed so far and in a so pleasant way that the ritualist was kinda surprised.

"Soooo we're bringing her hoooooome..." Even more surprised when he heard Ahuva's teasing voice, the Succubi seemed not displeased at all by the turns of events, actually from her voice it seemed that she longed as well for the same things Wyl was longing to be felt through their shared link.

"I'm happy you approve of my girlfriend..." Wyl replied mentally to her with what seemed to be an ironic tune. Apparently, amongst mortals, it was a big issues for the average male to introduce his female partner to his mother. Wyl was more than happy such a problem wasn't to affect him.

Yet he just waited for Daciana's reaction to his words about possession, holding her close to his heart that was bumping at the thought of another type of possession. After all, he was half of a demon...

"Carrying the blood of the fun ones..." Ahuva teasingly pointed out in his mind like she had read his mind. Something she was actually able to do.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

The first one with you belonging to me...

Oh shivers went down her spine.  Delightful and warming shivers.  She gasped in a reaction that she could barely comprehend.  Her whole body tensed in attempt to hold the pleasure in and contain it.  Her heart felt a tremor of its own.  Belonging to him and being his.  Those words just made her feel a pleasant oddness skipping through her chest.  

This man was strumming her emotions easily with his words.  Funny how his speaking was similar to the strings of the cello.   She sighed softly as her head was pressed once more to his chest.  His gentle, beating heart; a song to her ears.  Her eyes rose to the man as she took a breath.  The truth sidled in and she supposed she should go get changed.  Her body shifted and she gave him a light kiss.  "I should go get ready. I vill be back in about an hour."  She smiled gently and stood to her feet.  "I vill see you soon." After a moment, she gave a gentle wave and hurried to get ready for her date.

[exit]
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 am

"Then I'll be there to wait for you my lovely Queen..." Wyl said as he stole another kiss from her as Daciana broke from the one she gave to him. The ritualist already savoring the taste of her prize soon to be claimed as she left for a change of clothes.

"I'd say you should refrain yourself from claiming her tonight..." Ahuva voice came so sudden and unexpected that the ritualist couldn't refrain to go on a mental "WTF" of royally glorious proportions. For him his mother, who was all about getting laid and claiming maidenhoods, to be saying he should take advantage of a romantic date was something akin at the trumpets of apocalypse to play full force.

"You know, isn't that mortal festival about the saint of copulation coming up soon?" Ahuva was all amused about how Rome Church had made a saint's celebration out of the day where couple were expected to make love. "Save up energies and desires, then invite her for a trip at the Manor to celebrate that day together and claim her at the manor rather than in an apartment..."

Well, it made sense and was totally appealing to him, the idea of claiming her at the place where he had been born was filling him with feelings of blasphemous anticipation and pleasure. The place was as well in the middle of nowhere so there was little to zero chances of them to be disturbed by any sort of random events that wasn't a zombie apocalypse. And his mother hadn't heard of one planned for at least a couple of months.

"You know? That's a good idea." He replied as he started to put his Cello back in the case, getting ready to wait for his prized soon to be woman to return to him. Not as soon, but for a couple of days he would enjoy into savoring her maiden taste. Then...

...Ahuva chuckled as she peeked into her son's plans to introduce the innocent girl into womanhood.

[exit]

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2